Blog: A new look for Tizer?
Michelle Russell | 9 March 2011
An "especially pleasing" fourth quarter for AG Barr has clearly prompted the UK soft drinks maker to take a fresh look at its brands.
Remember Tizer? Well the brand is set for a revamp, according to Marketing Week. The CSD brand is to receive a new logo and strapline: "The Great British Pop". The revamp is expected to roll out from next month.
A spokesperson for AG Barr declined to confirm the reports when contacted by just-drinks. "Tizer, as with the rest of our portfolio is the subject of new news and marketing investment in 2011," the spokesperson said. "We will be ready to announce our plans on Tizer during mid-May."
Watch this space.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at...
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot....
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? H...
News reaches us today of what has been heralded as the "world's most daring whisky challenge". The Ultimate Ardbeg ARDventurer has been launched this week with an inaugural three-day camping trip....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends