Blog: A new look for Tizer?
Michelle Russell | 9 March 2011
An "especially pleasing" fourth quarter for AG Barr has clearly prompted the UK soft drinks maker to take a fresh look at its brands.
Remember Tizer? Well the brand is set for a revamp, according to Marketing Week. The CSD brand is to receive a new logo and strapline: "The Great British Pop". The revamp is expected to roll out from next month.
A spokesperson for AG Barr declined to confirm the reports when contacted by just-drinks. "Tizer, as with the rest of our portfolio is the subject of new news and marketing investment in 2011," the spokesperson said. "We will be ready to announce our plans on Tizer during mid-May."
Watch this space.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
Most of the time, changes at the top of a company present themselves in press releases, stock exchange filings or responses from a spokesperson....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends