Blog: A new look for Tizer?
Michelle Russell | 9 March 2011
An "especially pleasing" fourth quarter for AG Barr has clearly prompted the UK soft drinks maker to take a fresh look at its brands.
Remember Tizer? Well the brand is set for a revamp, according to Marketing Week. The CSD brand is to receive a new logo and strapline: "The Great British Pop". The revamp is expected to roll out from next month.
A spokesperson for AG Barr declined to confirm the reports when contacted by just-drinks. "Tizer, as with the rest of our portfolio is the subject of new news and marketing investment in 2011," the spokesperson said. "We will be ready to announce our plans on Tizer during mid-May."
Watch this space.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions....
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand....
Major wine players flocked to China ready for online giant Alibaba's 9.9 Global Wine and Spirits Festival, which took place on 9 September....
In May, Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, called Vietnam the "poster child" for international beer thanks to strong demographics and growing demand....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends