Blog: A new born just-drinks, a new born Brook Carter
Olly Wehring | 29 March 2006
It gives me tremendous pleasure to announce a new addition to the just-drinks family... of sorts.
This morning, at 0800 our esteemed former editor - and now group news editor - Chris Brook Carter, and his wife, Abby, welcomed baby Jack into the world.
At 8lb 15oz, Jack is probably set to follow his father on the rugby field, although if someone can make a laptop small enough, there's nothing to say he couldn't help out on this esteemed organ some time soon.
Congratulations to you both, Abby & Chris, from the just-drinks team.
Here's a brave move by the folk from Camerata at Paulie's in Houston: a wine-related parody of Summer Nights from Grease....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring The Coca-Cola Co and Monster Beverage Corp, Constellation Brands, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Australia's wine producers....
UK brewer Timothy Taylor is back in the headlines after winning 'Champion Beer of Britain' at the Great British Beer Festival (GBBF) today. ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Guinness, Campari, Vitaminwater and Treasury Wine Estates....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat