Blog: A moment of your time...
Chris Brook-Carter | 5 September 2005
As many of you have noticed, just-drinks has begun to expand the services we provide into own-branded research over the last couple of years. We continue to grow this portfolio, and, one of our authors is currently producing the second edition of our functional soft drinks report.
Given the highly topical nature of this sector in recent times, the author thought it would be interesting to hear what the industry thinks about the key issues affecting this category of the industry. And who better to ask than the just-drinks readership?
A very short online questionnaire has been compiled and can be found by clicking on the link below. Many thanks in advance for your help on this, it is greatly appreciated.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research