Blog: A moment of your time...
Chris Brook-Carter | 5 September 2005
As many of you have noticed, just-drinks has begun to expand the services we provide into own-branded research over the last couple of years. We continue to grow this portfolio, and, one of our authors is currently producing the second edition of our functional soft drinks report.
Given the highly topical nature of this sector in recent times, the author thought it would be interesting to hear what the industry thinks about the key issues affecting this category of the industry. And who better to ask than the just-drinks readership?
A very short online questionnaire has been compiled and can be found by clicking on the link below. Many thanks in advance for your help on this, it is greatly appreciated.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends