Blog: A just-drinks editor's job is never done...
Olly Wehring | 11 October 2007
Oh, how my friends and family envy my job. Jetting off to exotic places. Drinking the very finest the drinks industry has to offer. Getting paid for it.
Ah, yes, 'tis the life for me.
Well, of course, I only tell them the fun bits. Little do they know the hard work that goes into producing the quality that is just-drinks.
You want proof? A trip late last month to the Douro valley in Portugal with Quinto da Noval STILL didn't stop me working hard for you folk.
And here's the proof...
Persuading shareholders to back investment in the wine business can be a tricky challenge but AXA Millesimes has shown that if the business model is right, shareholders will embrace the idea. In this ...
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch