Blog: A just-drinks editor's job is never done...
Olly Wehring | 11 October 2007
Oh, how my friends and family envy my job. Jetting off to exotic places. Drinking the very finest the drinks industry has to offer. Getting paid for it.
Ah, yes, 'tis the life for me.
Well, of course, I only tell them the fun bits. Little do they know the hard work that goes into producing the quality that is just-drinks.
You want proof? A trip late last month to the Douro valley in Portugal with Quinto da Noval STILL didn't stop me working hard for you folk.
And here's the proof...
Persuading shareholders to back investment in the wine business can be a tricky challenge but AXA Millesimes has shown that if the business model is right, shareholders will embrace the idea. In this ...
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced....
The UK health lobby is always very vocal on alcohol at this time of year, predictably so, and this year is no different. ...
“Ah, yes, you've hit upon a very sensitive area,” says Thomas, my guide at the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen last Friday....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO