Blog: A just-drinks editor's job is never done...
Olly Wehring | 11 October 2007
Oh, how my friends and family envy my job. Jetting off to exotic places. Drinking the very finest the drinks industry has to offer. Getting paid for it.
Ah, yes, 'tis the life for me.
Well, of course, I only tell them the fun bits. Little do they know the hard work that goes into producing the quality that is just-drinks.
You want proof? A trip late last month to the Douro valley in Portugal with Quinto da Noval STILL didn't stop me working hard for you folk.
And here's the proof...
Persuading shareholders to back investment in the wine business can be a tricky challenge but AXA Millesimes has shown that if the business model is right, shareholders will embrace the idea. In this ...
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down. ...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change. ...
Here's a brave move by the folk from Camerata at Paulie's in Houston: a wine-related parody of Summer Nights from Grease....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down