Blog: A just-drinks editor's job is never done...
Olly Wehring | 11 October 2007
Oh, how my friends and family envy my job. Jetting off to exotic places. Drinking the very finest the drinks industry has to offer. Getting paid for it.
Ah, yes, 'tis the life for me.
Well, of course, I only tell them the fun bits. Little do they know the hard work that goes into producing the quality that is just-drinks.
You want proof? A trip late last month to the Douro valley in Portugal with Quinto da Noval STILL didn't stop me working hard for you folk.
And here's the proof...
Persuading shareholders to back investment in the wine business can be a tricky challenge but AXA Millesimes has shown that if the business model is right, shareholders will embrace the idea. In this ...
Whisk(e)y companies spend a lot of money and effort ageing their products for that premium taste....
PepsiCo created a stir last week with the news it is testing a product called Caleb's Kola, with some in the media claiming it was the beginning of a new “craft soda” category....
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer. ...
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"