Blog: A good book and a glass of wine - Keeping marketing simple
Lucy Britner | 24 September 2015
Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that are the most satisfying. Like a good book and a decent glass of wine...
And, sometimes it's the simplest of marketing initiatives that are the most effective - like the latest initiative from book publisher Harlequin. The company has teamed up with California's Vintage Wine Estates to launch three wines. Vintages by Harlequin features a Chardonnay, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend for US$14.95 each.
The idea of a publisher launching a wine might seem a bit weird but take a look at where they are selling it - exclusively on Amazon.com. You could pick one up at the same time as you buy your next book, perhaps?
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
In his latest commentary for just-drinks, former drinks analyst Ian Shackleton heads to Brazil to look at 3G's burned fingers, the future worries for Anheuser-Busch InBev and Britvic's samba moves....
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour thro...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends