Blog: A good book and a glass of wine - Keeping marketing simple
Lucy Britner | 24 September 2015
Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that are the most satisfying. Like a good book and a decent glass of wine...
And, sometimes it's the simplest of marketing initiatives that are the most effective - like the latest initiative from book publisher Harlequin. The company has teamed up with California's Vintage Wine Estates to launch three wines. Vintages by Harlequin features a Chardonnay, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend for US$14.95 each.
The idea of a publisher launching a wine might seem a bit weird but take a look at where they are selling it - exclusively on Amazon.com. You could pick one up at the same time as you buy your next book, perhaps?
Paul Walsh just can't stay away from the drinks industry....
Michael David Winery has purchased a wine facility in California's North Coast region. ...
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now....
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap....
On 9 May, Diageo is hosting its latest Capital Markets Day for analysts and investors, in London. Ahead of the group's presentations, Anthony Bucalo, global beverages analyst at HSBC, has prepared a l...
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report