Blog: 35+? Check. Lust for Life? Check. Affluent...?
Olly Wehring | 23 June 2006
I went to a Chivas Brothers’ tasting down at their London offices yesterday.
The Pernod Ricard unit’s flagship brand - Chivas Regal - seems very proud of itself at the moment, with last year’s total sales of 3.8m cases continuing its upward trajectory.
I couldn’t help feeling slightly inadequate as I left proceedings, however. All the talk of targeting affluent, 35+ consumers with a desire for life ticked all my boxes, I felt. Clearly, I thought, I’m just the type to live ‘The Chivas Life’.
Although the parting gift of a Chivas wallet designed to hold up to 16 credit cards convinced me that I still had some way to go on this front.
Knowledge is power, or so they claim. So, with that in mind, here's an infographic, courtesy of Australian company Hangover Revivol, that breaks down exactly what is behind the common hangover....
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring William Grant & Sons, the Southern hemisphere's winemakers, SABMiller and Heineken, and Coke Light....
How many beer mugs can one man carry? ...
Here's a round-up of the top stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Pernod Ricard, The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller's new Scotch whisky and Santa Rita Estates....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk