Wine: Latest news and analysis articles
Drinks giant Diageo has been in the news recently after discrepancies were found in the results of United Spirits, an Indian spirits company...
Last week, the South African government put up for public discussion proposed changes to the country's alcohol regulations. The 36-page Liqu...
In this month's review of drinks NPD, Tom Vierhile considers how wine companies are helping consumers make their wine-purchasing decisions....
Last week, news spread of an impending Prosecco shortage. But beyond the sensationalist headlines, how likely is it that fans of the fast-gr...
This week, we speak to Jens Bernardo Helmbaek, commercial manager at Nordic wine & spirit distributor, and just-drinks subscriber, Valora Trade Beverages.
At almost 75 years old, Augusto Reina could be taking it easy on an Italian beach somewhere. Instead, he's suited, booted and every bit the man in charge. Fresh from a trip to Ireland to check on the progress of his company's joint venture, the Walsh Distillery, he's sitting in his Florio Marsala winery on the north-west coast of Sicily, ready for the big launch: Disaronno Riserva.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Australian Vintage has appointed a new chairman, following Ian Ferrier's retirement.
Comité Européen des Entreprises Vin (CEEV) secretary general José Ramón Fernández has left to join Pernod Ricard as director of European affairs.
Spain's Rioja control board has increased its marketing budget to around EUR10m (US$11m), part of its overall EUR14.9m spend for 2015.
The organisers of the ProWein exhibition have announced that registration for next year's show is now open.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Collecting wine is big business – and so is faking it. So, how do you tell your Chateau Lafite from your Chateau La Counterfeit?
Here in London, the second Wine Week has kicked off to coincide with UK wine trade event London Wine Fair.
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review