Wine: Latest news and analysis articles
A recent review article appearing in Food & Function, a publication of the Royal Society of Chemistry in the UK, presents a summary of evide...
Earlier today, Remy Cointreau posted flat sales for the three months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the compan...
Earlier today, Rabobank released a report on what it predicts will be the effects on global beverage companies of the UK's exit from the Eur...
There has always been demand for non-alcoholic drinks for adults, but the adult soft drinks segment – and its consumers – are changing. Ben...
Since forming in 1978, privately-owned Halewood Wines & Spirits has quietly carved a niche in the UK's beer, wine, spirits and RTD categories, through the Lambrini, Red Square vodka and Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer brands. However, performance has suffered in the years following founder John Halewood's death. In the first of a two-part interview, group CEO Stewart Hainsworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor, Lucy Britner, about his vision for the group's future growth as well as Russian oligarchs and the company's recent stake purchase in The Pogues Irish whiskey.
Earlier today, Rabobank published a note looking at the likely effects on the drinks industry of the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Francoise Sonneville, senior analyst for beverages at Rabobank and the note's author, spoke to just-drinks yesterday.
Lucas Bols, De Kuyper Royal Distillers and Herman Jansen have agreed the carve-up of drinks producer Distilleerderij Cooymans and the wine operations of Delcave/NCK.
UK consumers still perceive Australian wine to be homogenous and dominated by big brands, according to the CEO of Berry Bros & Rudd.
Treasury Wine Estates is to ramp up the UK distribution of its Castello di Gabbiano Italian wine portfolio after signing an on-premise deal with Molson Coors.
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has declined to issue a full-year forecast as still wine growth propped up falling Champagne sales in the first six months of the year.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
The wine arm of India's United Spirits has launched its first new product since the unit came under Diageo control.
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages.
Just-drinks in is the French wine making region of Languedoc for the 20th anniversary of Badet Clement, one of France's most active wine brand owners.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends