Wine: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier this year, at its annual Capital Market Day presentations, Pernod Ricard earmarked the US and China as must-win "battlegrounds"....
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impair...
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
On Thursday, Pernod Ricard will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance in the three month...
This week, we speak to Jens Bernardo Helmbaek, commercial manager at Nordic wine & spirit distributor, and just-drinks subscriber, Valora Trade Beverages.
At almost 75 years old, Augusto Reina could be taking it easy on an Italian beach somewhere. Instead, he's suited, booted and every bit the man in charge. Fresh from a trip to Ireland to check on the progress of his company's joint venture, the Walsh Distillery, he's sitting in his Florio Marsala winery on the north-west coast of Sicily, ready for the big launch: Disaronno Riserva.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Australian Vintage has posted a lift in full-year sales although profits were dented by a brace of one-offs.
Domaine Select Wine & Spirits has appointed a former Deutsch Family exec as its first CFO & COO.
E&J Gallo is to buy Talbott Vineyards, in California's Santa Lucia Highlands, for an undisclosed sum.
Pernod Ricard has reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impairment charge in the period.
India has overtaken France to become Pernod Ricard's third largest market.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday.
We are well served in the drinks industry by quality advertising campaigns.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research