Water: Latest news and analysis articles
In its first-half results yesterday, The Coca-Cola Co noted a strong performance in some of its largest and most developed markets - includi...
A fledgling partnership between Jose Cuervo and the Ford Motor Co underlines the potential for the innovative and environmentally positive r...
Earlier today (27 July), The Coca-Cola Co posted a near-5% dip in sales for the first six months of 2015. Here, just-drinks takes a look at...
On Wednesday, the Coca-Cola Co will release its results for the second quarter - and first half - of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer...
Earlier today, Rabobank published a note looking at the likely effects on the drinks industry of the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Francoise Sonneville, senior analyst for beverages at Rabobank and the note's author, spoke to just-drinks yesterday.
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group CFO Martin Ellen has said the company will revamp its 7UP brand in an effort to reverse declines.
Confidence in the global drinks industry has been dealt a significant blow by the UK’s decision to leave the European Union (EU), an exclusive just-drinks survey shows.
A rise in price/mix and a Germany-related gain in the second quarter helped pull Coca-Cola Co's bottom line into growth for the first six months of this year.
Declines in Dr Pepper Snapple Group's core CSD brands have failed to offset growth in the company's increasingly-diversified portfolio as first-half profits jumped.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has upped its offer for SABMiller to GBP79bn (US$103bn) after investor pressure forced it to sweeten its terms.
California coffee company Peet's Coffee has launched a ready-to-drink range based on its cold brew offering.
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages.
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends