Water: Latest news and analysis articles
The markets have had the weekend to digest the possible implications of the UK's decision to leave the EU. Here is a summation of what the a...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
At the turn of the century, Britvic paid what many considered at the time to be an awful lot of money for Orchid Drinks. The company made dr...
It may be going too far to call the truncated lifespan of the Keurig Kold farcical. But, in the nine months since it was launched, the home-...
Talking Rain has grown sales from US$10m to $659m in just five years thanks to the success of its Sparkling Ice flavoured water brand. In the first of a two-part interview, just-drinks sits down with CEO Kevin Klock to discuss taking on Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, global cola fatigue and the glories of first-mover advantage.
This week, we speak to the CEO of Bundaberg Brewed Drinks, and just-drinks subscriber, John Mclean.
Danone’s bottled water unit has increased production capacity for its French sparkling mineral water brand, La Salvetat.
The UK's Purity Soft Drinks is aiming to double sales over the next three years as it continues to invest in its Juice Burst brand.
The Coca-Cola Co's Indian unit has said it aims to make Maaza a US$1bn brand by 2023.
Yesterday, the UK voted to leave the European Union. The result of the referendum fell 52% in favour of the so-called 'Brexit'. We'll keep you up to date throughout the day on drinks industry reaction.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
The Coca-Cola Co's Venturing & Emerging Brands (VEB) unit has invested in a line of organic aloe waters as it looks to capitalise on the trend for functional drinks.
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking.
What a week for stats! Yesterday, the Beverage Marketing Corporation released figures to show the bottled water market had more than doubled over the past 15 years in the US.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends