Water: Latest news and analysis articles
Consumer trends, along with government pressure and drinks companies' calorie pledges, mean the future for stevia is bright, regardless of i...
Following completion of its takeover of SABMiller this week, Anheuser-Busch InBev has given notice it will sell SAB's share in African bottl...
It was to be a key weapon in The Coca-Cola Co's fight against declining soda sales. But since its launch in Argentina in 2013 Coke Life has...
Coca-Cola's recent water-replenishment achievements underline the company's status as a leader in sustainability within the drinks sector. H...
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
Earlier today, Rabobank published a note looking at the likely effects on the drinks industry of the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Francoise Sonneville, senior analyst for beverages at Rabobank and the note's author, spoke to just-drinks yesterday.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Strong sales and volumes increases in South America have driven Arca Continental's YTD performance.
PepsiCo has pooled its beverages sales forces in France with Danone Waters in the out-of-home food channel.
The Coca-Cola Co has revealed a timetable for the acquisition and disposal of Anheuser-Busch InBev's newly-acquired stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, telling just-drinks it aims to have a new partner in place by 2018.
Talking Rain has launched its Sparkling Ice brand in Mexico, as the US company continues to expand its global footprint.
PepsiCo is ready to launch a US$500m bid for probiotic and kombucha drinks producer Kevita, according to Reuters.
Today is SABMiller's final day. Some time this evening, Brussel's time, the second-biggest brewer in the world will be subsumed into the biggest, creating a beer behemoth of unprecedented proportions.
No, this is not PepsiCo's new ad slogan for its Mountain Dew brand.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends