Water: Latest news and analysis articles
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
The Coca-Cola Co has come in for a bit of a beat-down on last week's news that it is funding research backing exercise over calorie-cutting...
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO....
The theory goes that, as times grew tighter, private label companies were well-placed to reap the harvest. Cott Corp, however, showed that t...
This week, we speak to the CEO of Bundaberg Brewed Drinks, and just-drinks subscriber, John Mclean.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is to build a US$63m “mega-distribution centre” in Indonesia as it ups soft drinks investment in the country despite a recent slowdown.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
AG Barr is to end production of its returnable bottles after a GBP5m (US$7.8m) upgrade at its bottling plant in Scotland.
Celsius Holdings has partnered with Anheuser-Busch's Eagle Distributing to increase the presence of its namesake fat-burning soft drink brand in the US.
Consumers may be curbing their intake of carbonated soft drinks in many markets, but in Vietnam, the soft drinks segment is set to break the 1bn litres barrier in 2015, according to a new report by Canadean.
The Coca-Cola Co has claimed it is on course to be “water-neutral” in the next five years, and already replenishes 94% of the water it uses.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday.
It's a popular grizzle and one I'll admit to having on at least one or two occasions… a day. Why do people post photos of their food and/or drink on to my social media feed?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research