Spirits: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier this year, at its annual Capital Market Day presentations, Pernod Ricard earmarked the US and China as must-win "battlegrounds"....
American whiskey is following in vodka's footsteps, according to analysts....
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impair...
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
This week, we speak to the CEO of Myx Fusions, and just-drinks subscriber, Peter Reaske.
Cognac exports have rebounded in the past year as North American growth outpaced ongoing declines in Asia, according to new figures.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Pernod Ricard's Canadian affiliate Corby Spirit & Wine has blamed an inventory build-up ahead of a push into the US for a drop in sales and profits.
Domaine Select Wine & Spirits has appointed a former Deutsch Family exec as its first CFO & COO.
Pernod Ricard has reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impairment charge in the period.
India has overtaken France to become Pernod Ricard's third largest market.
We had some technical problems with the just-drinks site yesterday.
No self-respecting rapper is without some affiliation to a booze brand. Vodka is de rigueur, thanks to P Diddy and his tie-up with Diageo and Ciroc.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review