Soft drinks: Latest news and analysis articles
Former Nomura analyst Ian Shackleton returns today for his first look at the drinks industry in 2017. How well-buffed is his crystal ball?...
The Coca-Cola Co - which invests heavily in its Christmas associations - threw some festive cheer to the stock market on Friday when it anno...
As Muhtar Kent prepares to step down as CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, the question everyone will be asking is: What will his legacy be?...
Over-60s are not only healthier, wealthier and living longer and more active lives than their predecessors, they are also more politically e...
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
Earlier today, Rabobank published a note looking at the likely effects on the drinks industry of the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. Francoise Sonneville, senior analyst for beverages at Rabobank and the note's author, spoke to just-drinks yesterday.
The Coca-Cola Co has opened a plant in Bangladesh, part of a US$74m investment in the country.
Bai Bubbles maker Bai Brands has announced a new advertising campaign in the US, featuring its 'chief flavour officer' Justin Timberlake.
Coca-Cola India has appointed Shehnaz Gill to lead its 14 bottlers in the country amid a shake-up of the The Coca-Cola Co unit's franchise-partner links.
Diageo has labelled 2017 the year of home-consumption in a new report that predicts a shake-up for socialising over the next 12 months.
The UK drinks industry has broadly welcomed the speech this week by the country's Prime Minister regarding her intention to take the UK out of the European Union, although trade associations say they will push for the ability to trade "as freely as possible" with the rest of Europe.
The effects of India's recent demonetisation strategy will be felt for at least a year, according to a new analysis that paints a bleak picture of the fallout from the policy.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits