Soft drinks: Latest news and analysis articles
For the first time, Dutch brewer Heineken has merged its sustainability report into its main annual report. The increased investor interest...
While the term craft continues to dominate many areas of the drinks industry, the soft drinks category appears to be immune to the concept....
The future of carbonated soft drink innovation may be closer than we think. The Japanese debut next month of Coca-Cola Plus – a fibre-enrich...
Late last week, Arca Continental reported its full-year results, revealing a strong rise in sales and profits. Here, just-drinks takes a clo...
When premium mixers firm Fever-Tree launched its IPO in late-2014, shares were priced at GBP1.34. Today, following the release of 2016's results, Fever-Tree's shares are trading at over GBP15. Late last month, just-drinks sat down with the company's founders, Charles Rolls and Tim Warrillow, who still own 21.8% of the company, to explore the reasons behind Fever-Tree's success.
In the second part of our exclusive interview with consumer futurist Will Higham, we continue to look at the younger end of the consumer spectrum, discussing provenance, rebellion and what we should actually call the next generation.
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up several leadership changes, as incoming CEO James Quincey prepares to take the reins.
Analysts have trumpeted Coca-Cola Zero Sugar as well as Coca-Cola European Partners' non-CSD offerings as the group's key growth drivers in 2016.
PepsiCo has lined up the launch of its Tropicana Essentials range in India as the company looks to expand its "nutrition" portfolio in the country.
The head of Coca-Cola European Partners has said he remains confident of a "solid" first quarter of 2017, despite a slip in volumes in January.
Britvic, PepsiCo’s soft drinks agent in the UK, has announced details of a flavoured variant of the US company’s Pepsi Max CSD brand.
Coca-Cola European Partners has released its first set of full-year results since coming into being, with 2016 sales dipping and restructuring costs hitting the bottom line.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts