Soft drinks: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier this week, Coca-Cola Amatil issued its results for 2016. The group saw its 12-month sales rise by just over 1%, with net profits on...
On a conference call following the company's full-year results announcement this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry Young said newly-ac...
Ahead of the release on Tuesday of Dr Pepper Snapple Group's (DPSG) results for the fourth quarter and the 12 months of 2016, here's a look...
There was a bit of sparkle around The Coca-Cola Co's full-year results release yesterday as it was the first since CEO Muhtar Kent announced...
In the second part of our exclusive interview with consumer futurist Will Higham, we continue to look at the younger end of the consumer spectrum, discussing provenance, rebellion and what we should actually call the next generation.
With the job title consumer futurist, Will Higham has made a career out of telling companies what direction their consumers are heading in. Earlier this month, just-drinks met with him to learn how he goes about forecasting the trends of the future. In part one, we look at how Higham makes his predictions, and the ongoing obsession with Millennials.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Cott Corp has said its wider portfolio will give it a strong platform for the future after acquisitions last year widened net losses but boosted sales.
PepsiCo's marketing head for North American beverages will lead the company's newly-expanded nutritional brands unit.
PepsiCo has agreed to make changes to its Naked Juice labels in the US after settling a court battle over the brand's nutritional content.
Coca-Cola Amatil has reported a slight lift in full-year sales, although a one-off impairment charge pulled on the bottom line in 2016.
US lawmakers in Colorado have introduced a bill that would remove federal alcohol taxes on kombucha.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends