Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
At Vinexpo this week, we spied the launch of a honey Cognac......
In this month's review of drinks NPD, Tom Vierhile considers how wine companies are helping consumers make their wine-purchasing decisions....
Last week, analysts got a sneak preview of the Keurig Kold. It was a long-awaited chance to test-drive the home-carbonation platform that Th...
Mature markets are placing greater pressure on mainstream beers, creating increased demand for innovation and premiumisation, according to S...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Contrast is a two pack which offers a comparison between Bourbon- and Sherry-matured whiskies from Tomatin Distillery.
West Cork Distillers has teamed up with Irish folk/pop group The Pogues to create an Irish whiskey of the same name.
Edrington is set to release an extension of its The Macallan single malt Scotch whisky.
Quintessential Brands has released a gin named after what it claims is the founder of the world’s oldest gin distillers in 1761.
Malones Whiskey Co has rolled out two new ready-to-serve variants under its Vardys Moonshine brand in the UK and Ireland.
Bacardi has added a further extension to its flavoured rum portfolio in the US.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research