Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
In this month's review of drinks NPD, Tom Vierhile considers how wine companies are helping consumers make their wine-purchasing decisions....
Last week, analysts got a sneak preview of the Keurig Kold. It was a long-awaited chance to test-drive the home-carbonation platform that Th...
Mature markets are placing greater pressure on mainstream beers, creating increased demand for innovation and premiumisation, according to S...
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said it is “still early days” for a new range of naturally-sweetened CSDs as the company launc...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Brown-Forman is the latest international spirits company to enter the Irish whiskey category, with the purchase of Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Ltd.
Douglas Laing’s original Scallywag launched in November 2013 and this is its limited edition, cask strength sibling.
Beam Suntory has added two new NAS Scotch iterations to its The Ardmore single malt brand.
Pernod Ricard is pulling the 12-, 15- and 18-year old expressions of its Glenlivet single malt from the Travel Retail channel.
Molson Coor's Cornwall-based Sharp’s Brewery has launched a limited release beer to help raise money to support sustainable beaches in Cornwall and across the UK.
The Coca-Cola Co is to phase out Coke Light in Russia and replace it with the newly-launched Coke Zero.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review