Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Richard Corbett takes his annual look back at the winners and losers in soft drink NPD last year....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is to roll out Coca-Cola Life across all of its European territories after a test launch....
Britvic's CEO has said that the company's Robinsons brand will be a “big focus” for next year as it ramps up innovations across a number of...
The next frontier for the beer market is not your local bar or pub, or the beer cooler at your nearby supermarket; it’s your kitchen counter...
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Late last month, editor Olly Wehring spoke with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo. In part one of this interview, Khan discusses the changing role of Research & Development in recent years, and where R&D sits in the company's armoury for growth.
Molson Coors has launched a second variant of its Carling British Cider brand in response to the UK's growing "fruit cider" category.
PepsiCo has unveiled two new flavours in its Mountain Dew energy range Kickstart.
MillerCoors is planning to launch a white IPA variant of its Blue Moon brand.
Brown-Forman is launching a rye version of its Woodford Reserve Bourbon brand.
Coca-Cola has launched a new range of Dasani Drops that includes Strawberry Basil and Lime flavours.
Moet Hennessy has lined up a sixth Glenmorangie expression for the brand's Private Edition collection. Glenmorangie Tùsail launches globally this week.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future