Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
From a sales and growth perspective, there’s a lot to like about bottled water. With US per-capita consumption up just over 6% in 2014, acco...
Last week, Heineken held its quarterly 'What's Brewing' seminar, a chance for analysts to hear the latest strategy from the brewer....
At Vinexpo this week, we spied the launch of a honey Cognac......
In this month's review of drinks NPD, Tom Vierhile considers how wine companies are helping consumers make their wine-purchasing decisions....
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Bacardi's Scotch whisky arm John Dewar & Sons has released a 16-year--old single malt from its Aberfeldy distillery.
Herefordshire-based Chase Distillery has launched a sloe and mulberry gin.
Scottish distiller Arbikie has launched its third release, a chilli-flavoured vodka designed for use in Bloody Marys.
Beam Suntory has rolled out the second edition of the Brodir extension of Laphroaig.
Berry Bros & Rudd is to release an additional cask of its The Glenrothes single malt from 1969.
Boston Beer's Coney Island Brewing Company has launched two new flavours in its line of soda-inspired ales.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts