Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Will the next innovation in at-home carbonation prove to be the silver bullet for The Coca-Cola Co? Richard Corbett considers the prospects...
Having recently returned from Australia, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd, takes a look at some of the recent soft drinks developments he enco...
SodaStream is to raise the stakes in the battle for the home carbonation market with a platform that dispenses both hot and cold drinks....
In spirits, the craft segment is making hay, with consumers buying into the category's more artisanal, less global approach. But, where is t...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Heineken is to support the launch of a new flavour in its Old Mout cider range with a GBP4m (US$6m) marketing campaign.
London-based MightyBee has launched its first products, a range of coconut water beverages.
Old Orchard Brands has launched two new tropical variants in its Healthy Balance reduced-sugar juice drink range.
As part of the 200th anniversary celebrations for Islay single malt Scotch whisky Laphroaig, brand owner Beam Suntory has announced the limited re-release of the Laphroaig 15-year-old expression.
Camus Cognac used has a unique production process to create a new expression of its Camus Extra bottling, decanting eaux-de-vie from their casks, re-toasting the wood and then refilling them with the same spirit.
UK beverage maker Wild Drinks has launched a sparkling perry-based drink ahead of the summer.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets