Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
It takes a lot for Heineken to meddle with its hard-won brand equity. So when it does, it's worth paying attention to the reasons why....
Move over iced coffee; cold brew coffee has your number. The average coffee drinker may not know the difference between iced coffee and cold...
Milk alternatives may lack the advertising heft of CSDs, the share-of-stomach of bottled water, the sophistication of coffee or the mind-num...
With 2015 drawing to a close, just-drinks looks back at the stories that have made the headlines across the global drinks industry. Here, de...
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
UK drinks supplier Kingsland has created a new wine-based ready-to-drink brand. Mr Gladstone's Curious Emporium comes in two flavours - Pear Drop and Rhubarb & Custard.
C&C Group's US cider unit Vermont Hard Cider has released a new extension under its struggling Woodchuck brand.
Coca-Cola Co has added two flavours to its Dasani Sparkling flavours range. Raspberry Lemonade and Tropical Pineapple join Lime, Berry, Black Cherry and Lemon.
Carlsberg's UK unit has launched two 'craft' products exclusive to the UK on-tade.
Destileria Serralles is to roll out a new range of single barrel rums under its Don Q brand.
Molson Coors has launched a range of Rekorderlig cocktails, the cider brand's first new products since the global brewer acquired its UK and Ireland rights.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US