Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Monster Beverage Corp's increased focus on innovation has proven an encouraging prospect for analysts....
For something that has been around as long as matcha has – literally centuries – it is strange to say that matcha is having a "moment" in th...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
Late yesterday, Anheuser-Busch InBev said it will team up with Starbucks to launch an RTD Teavana tea across the US....
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Scottish craft brewer Stewart Brewing has launched Stewart’s Lager, a new 4% abv beer targeted at sessionable drinking occasions.
The UK arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up the nation-wide launch of US beer brand Bud Light.
Pernod Ricard's Irish Distillers division has released a range of "experimental super premium whiskeys" from its Midleton distillery in Ireland.
Heineken has launched a new craft-style beer range that targets "beer-curious" UK consumers.
Remy Cointreau has announced the 2017 release of 1703 Master Select rum from its Mount Gay distillery in Barbados.
AG Barr's cocktail unit Funkin has released a coconut purée in the UK on-premise, as it looks to capitalise on the popularity of the Pina Colada.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends