Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
For something that has been around as long as matcha has – literally centuries – it is strange to say that matcha is having a "moment" in th...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
Late yesterday, Anheuser-Busch InBev said it will team up with Starbucks to launch an RTD Teavana tea across the US....
Consumers interest in protein prompting innovation beyond shakes and smoothies...
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Heineken has launched a new 3.3% Heineken lager in Australia.
KeVita has added three new flavours to its line of Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonics. New variants include Meyer Lemon, Ginseng Mandarin, and Elderberry.
Beam Suntory is to launch a ten-year-old Bowmore single malt exclusively into European and Asia-Pacific Travel Retail.
Michigan's Old Old Orchard Brands has launched a new range of non-GMO-certified juices in four flavours.
UK cider company Brothers is to roll out resealable, recyclable cartons for its cider as it looks to target festival goers.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery's Writers Tears Red Head Single Malt
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages