Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
For something that has been around as long as matcha has – literally centuries – it is strange to say that matcha is having a "moment" in th...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
Late yesterday, Anheuser-Busch InBev said it will team up with Starbucks to launch an RTD Teavana tea across the US....
Consumers interest in protein prompting innovation beyond shakes and smoothies...
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has released a 17-year-old single cask, single malt Irish whiskey to mark its 17 years in business.
Edrington is to release a 40-year-old expression of its The Macallan Highland single malt Scotch whisky.
Wemyss Malts has readied the roll-out of three limited edition, high-strength iterations from its blended Scotch whisky portfolio.
The UK's Chase Distillery has added to its marmalade-flavoured vodka range.
Talking Rain has launched its Sparkling Ice brand in Mexico, as the US company continues to expand its global footprint.
Diageo and Ciroc vodka stakeholder Sean 'Diddy' Combs have announced the release of a mango variant under the Ciroc brand.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020