Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
The next frontier for the beer market is not your local bar or pub, or the beer cooler at your nearby supermarket; it’s your kitchen counter...
Amidst the much-publicised decline of both regular and reduced sugar carbonates, The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo have confirmed plans to launch...
The increasingly fast-paced rise and fall of trends is having a major impact on the global drinks market. Consumers have begun not only to e...
This month PepsiCo unveiled Pepsi True, a stevia and “real sugar” soda that contains no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners....
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Late last month, editor Olly Wehring spoke with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo. In part one of this interview, Khan discusses the changing role of Research & Development in recent years, and where R&D sits in the company's armoury for growth.
Beam Suntory is to launch a Jim Beam extension mixed with Scotch exclusively into Travel Retail next year.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit has launched another extension to its The Glenlivet single malt Scotch brand.
SPI Group has launched a limited-edition Stolichnaya extension made with spring water from the Andean Mountain foothills in the Araucania region of Chile.
Whyte & Mackay is to launch its first Travel Retail-exclusive range, The Dalmore Fortune Merita Collection, next year.
Suerte Tequila has added a five-year, single barrel iteration to its portfolio.
PepsiCo has struck a deal with SodaStream that will see new versions of its brands tested in the latter's home carbonation machines.
Despite accounting for just a small percentage of overall sales, craft beer is making an impression on the US.
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold machine won't be out until next year. But co-developer Keurig Green Mountain has given us a taste with the unveiling this weekend of another at-home beverage platform, the Keurig 2.0.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts