Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Monster Beverage Corp's increased focus on innovation has proven an encouraging prospect for analysts....
For something that has been around as long as matcha has – literally centuries – it is strange to say that matcha is having a "moment" in th...
It wasn't supposed to end like this – a refund of the full purchase price and a chance to forget the whole thing. Keurig Kold was viewed as...
Late yesterday, Anheuser-Busch InBev said it will team up with Starbucks to launch an RTD Teavana tea across the US....
Last month, UK producer Seedlip launched the second expression in its range of self-described "non-alcoholic spirits". Seedlip Garden follows the launch in November of the original Seedlip, which sold out three times in high-end London retailer Selfridges and has caught the attention of bartenders with its positioning as an adult-aimed, non-alcoholic base for cocktails. Seedlip founder Ben Branson says the spirit - a distillation of botanicals including herbs, fruit and bark - is a riposte to non-alcoholic drinks that depend too heavily on sugary fruit blends, and offers a solution to the problem of "what to drink when you're not drinking". just-drinks spoke to Branson ahead of the launch of Seedlip Garden about his early successes, interest from Bahraini royalty and why the industry needs to get on-board the non-alcoholic category.
This week, we speak to William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, and just-drinks subscriber, Kevin Abrook.
Heineken has lined up the pan-European import of its Bintang Indonesian lager beyond the brand's current presence in the Netherlands.
UK brewery Robinsons has developed two new craft bottled beers as it looks to capitalise on demand for the segment in the country's off-premise.
Pernod Ricard has introduced a new Absolut vodka flavour to the US market.
Scottish distillery Arbikie Highland Estate has launched its second permanent gin brand, AK’S Gin.
The Coca-Cola Co has added two new juice variants to its Simply portfolio in the US.
Ready-to-drink brand Ibiza Ice has returned to the UK, eight years after it first appeared in the market.
Heineken is gearing up for a product launch in Australia this month. But exactly what the product is, the brewer is not saying.
PepsiCo has unveiled footage of its upcoming soda, Pepsi 1893.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits