Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Britvic's CEO has said that the company's Robinsons brand will be a “big focus” for next year as it ramps up innovations across a number of...
The next frontier for the beer market is not your local bar or pub, or the beer cooler at your nearby supermarket; it’s your kitchen counter...
Amidst the much-publicised decline of both regular and reduced sugar carbonates, The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo have confirmed plans to launch...
The increasingly fast-paced rise and fall of trends is having a major impact on the global drinks market. Consumers have begun not only to e...
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Late last month, editor Olly Wehring spoke with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo. In part one of this interview, Khan discusses the changing role of Research & Development in recent years, and where R&D sits in the company's armoury for growth.
SHE Drinks has lined up a new limited-edition flavour for it's WKD RTD range.
Diageo has launched a new gin that uses Japanese botanicals with the addition of sake.
Spanish orange grower Naranjas Che has launched an organic alcoholic wine made from oranges.
Maison Sichel is to sell its core brand Sirius Red in the UK through Amazon.
Britvic is to launch a lightly carbonated J20 extension as it looks to turnaround performance of the brand.
Britvic is to launch a range of mixers for alcohol as it looks to expand diluting opportunities beyond water.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
Despite accounting for just a small percentage of overall sales, craft beer is making an impression on the US.
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018