Product launches: Latest news and analysis articles
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is to roll out Coca-Cola Life across all of its European territories after a test launch....
Britvic's CEO has said that the company's Robinsons brand will be a “big focus” for next year as it ramps up innovations across a number of...
The next frontier for the beer market is not your local bar or pub, or the beer cooler at your nearby supermarket; it’s your kitchen counter...
Amidst the much-publicised decline of both regular and reduced sugar carbonates, The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo have confirmed plans to launch...
Last week, we published the first part of our interview with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo and head of global research & development. Here, in the second and final part, Dr Khan gives us a tour of the inner workings of PepsiCo's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department.
Late last month, editor Olly Wehring spoke with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo. In part one of this interview, Khan discusses the changing role of Research & Development in recent years, and where R&D sits in the company's armoury for growth.
Shepherd Neame has launched a limited-edition ale to mark the centenary of its wooden mash tuns, which its claims are the last remaining ones in Britain.
The head of Brown-Forman has hinted at the prospect of the company building its own Scotch or Irish whisk(e)y production facility as an alternative to an acquisition in either category.
Pernod Ricard has launched its second limited-edition Martell bottle in a month as the company targets the Asian gifting period with the Cognac brand.
Purity Brewing Co has released a limited-edition black beer in Champagne-style bottles.
Diageo is to launch a second Private Collection edition under its John Walker & Sons brand.
CBS Consumer Products has released a blended red wine from the Paso Robles region in California that forms part of its Star Trek wine offering in the US.
Advertising can be a strange beast.
I've stopped short of covering it as a product launch story on just-drinks, but take a look at this. Released this month in the UK, Snuffle Dog Beer is already available in 25 markets.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review