Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Five years ago this week, French wine and spirits group Belvédère was embroiled in legal proceedings with creditors over the amount of debt...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is to roll out Coca-Cola Life across all of its European territories after a test launch....
While unlikely to slip under the net before the year is out, Stefan Kirk from M&A practitioner Glenboden believes Refresco Gerber's sharehol...
How are big, corporate companies tackling the global trend for all things craft? Watching the larger players across all drinks categories de...
The owner of Te Pa Family Vineyards, Haysley MacDonald, and his head wine maker, Liam McElhinney, have been making waves in New Zealand with their fresh approach to wine making. This month, just-drinks met them during a trip to London to hear how their agricultural backgrounds have shaped the business and why consolidation in Marlborough will only go so far.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Anheuser-Busch has struck a deal to acquire another US craft brewer, Seattle's Elysian Brewing Co, for an undisclosed sum.
PepsiCo's latest board appointment suggests the company is now more willing to listen to takeover offers, an analysts has claimed.
Spanish glass bottle producer Vidrala has acquired Encirc, the former Quinn Glass operations in Ireland and the UK, for EUR408.6m (US$482.6m).
Greene King's shareholders have given the green light for the company to acquire Spirit Pub Co in a GBP773.6m (US$1.24bn) deal.
Nomacorc founder Marc Noël has teamed up with a private equity firm to lead a buyout of the synthetic wine closures manufacturer.
Spanish bottle producer Vidrala is nearing a deal to acquire Encirc, the former Quinn Glass operations in Ireland and the UK, for around EUR400m (US$473.8m), according to reports.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets