Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Five reasons why Constellation bought a wine brand when it's winning with beer...
Is the sun finally about to return for Diageo? Analysts at Nomura have upgraded their rating for the global drinks giant from 'neutral' to '...
Heineken's CEO has said the company is to add premium lines to its portfolio - including craft brands - to stave off competition from indepe...
Is Diageo about to be taken over by a heavyweight Brazilian investment fund? That's the big question after a Brazilian magazine reported on...
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
The UK division of Molson Coors has snapped up the distribution, sales and marketing rights of Swedish cider brand Rekorderlig in the UK and Ireland.
China Huiyuan Juice Group has offloaded nine struggling subsidiaries in its home market.
Yealands Wine Group has stepped back from launching an IPO, preferring instead to sell an 80% stake to electricity network owner and operator Marlborough Lines.
Constellation Brands is to acquire Californian wine brand Meiomi for approximately US$315m.
Diageo has confirmed the divestment of Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland.
French spirits group La Martiniquaise Bardinet is the latest company to have taken a stake in Belvedere.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research