Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Diageo's exit from its beer joint-venture in South Africa and Namibia comes at the same time as observers are considering what else the comp...
Earlier this month, Bacardi announced its purchase of Banks, a Mauritius-based range of rums. Why would a company whose name is synonymous w...
Five reasons why Constellation bought a wine brand when it's winning with beer...
Is the sun finally about to return for Diageo? Analysts at Nomura have upgraded their rating for the global drinks giant from 'neutral' to '...
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
Jaegermeister owner Mast-Jägermeister has completed its acquisition of US-based Sidney Frank Importing Co as it looks to take control of distribution in its core markets.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has declined to comment on reports linking it to a merger with the Coca-Cola bottling divisions in Germany and Spain, Portugal and Andorra.
SPI Group has acquired Spain's Arinzano winery, which will become part of the company's newly-created wine division, HEW Holding.
Diageo has reiterated its commitment to the beer category, despite pulling out of its South African and Namibian brewing joint-venture with Heineken and Namibian Breweries Ltd, three years ahead of schedule.
Kollaras Trading Co (KTC) and Australian Liquor Marketers (ALM) have formed a partnership which will see KTC's alcoholic drinks brands enter ALM's distribution network in Australia.
Vintage Wine Estates has confirmed the purchase of Sonoma's BR Cohn Winery, for an undisclosed sum.
Take a look at this, a fascinating infographic detailing the acquisitions - and brands - of the world's biggest brewers.
Will Suntory's US$16bn move to buy Beam see a change in how the Bourbon producer's brands are advertised?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research