Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Like all mega takeover deals, Ball Corp's purchase of fellow can maker Rexam has been a long, drawn-out process. It was way back in February...
This month, we welcome a new beer commentator to just-drinks. In his first outing, Stephen Beaumont considers whether Asia's brewers are bes...
In late-2015, Anheuser-Busch InBev secured the takeover of SABMiller for US$107.3bn. Since then, the brewing giant has lined up several dive...
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev announced the intended sale of SABMiller's total presence in Central and Eastern Europe. Here's a breakd...
Last weekend, news broke of yet another craft brewery acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev. This time, however, it was not in the US but in Italy.
Earlier this week, UK drinks company Conviviality agreed to purchase Bibendum PLB for GBP60m (US$88.5m), in what the country's Wine and Spirit Trade Association CEO Miles Beale called a "potentially seismic deal" for the industry.
Red Bull has taken a stake in mobile video camera maker GoPro as part of a marketing tie-up.
The European Union has approved Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$107bn takeover of SABMiller.
Kombucha producer Búcha has said its merger with RTD Xingtea owner New Age Beverages Group will create a functional drinks maker capable of competing with the giants of soft drinks.
Shareholders at Coca-Cola Enterprises have approved the pending transaction to create Coca-Cola European Partners.
Societe Generale analysts have countered claims that the UK's exit from the European Union could lead to the collapse of Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$107bn takeover of SABMiller.
Molson Coors's Canadian craft division has purchased a minority stake in craft brewer Brasseur de Montréal.
This may have slipped under the wire at the end of last year, but could a pre-Christmas HR announcement signal Boston Beer Co's preparedness for a sale?
As Anheuser-Busch InBev picks up yet another craft brewer ahead of the festive season, you have to wonder about its seemingly scattergun acquisitions strategy. Did the management team get one of those “Beers of the World” boxes at the office Christmas party?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China