Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
Immediately following the UK's decision yesterday to leave the European Union, the Pound dropped to its lowest point against the US Dollar s...
Brown-Forman's recent strategic moves represent a narrowing of the company's focus on its core strengths: Whisk(e)y in all its forms, with T...
In November last year, Molson Coors confirmed its intention to buy out SABMiller from the MillerCoors US joint venture for US$12bn....
This month, Ray Rowlands runs the rule over The Coca-Cola Co and Coc-Cola FEMSA's joint purchase of the AdeS soy-based brand and asks, is it...
Last weekend, news broke of yet another craft brewery acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev. This time, however, it was not in the US but in Italy.
Earlier this week, UK drinks company Conviviality agreed to purchase Bibendum PLB for GBP60m (US$88.5m), in what the country's Wine and Spirit Trade Association CEO Miles Beale called a "potentially seismic deal" for the industry.
SABMiller has put its integration talks with Anheuser-Busch InBev on hold, just-drinks understands.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has upped its offer for SABMiller to GBP79bn (US$103bn) after investor pressure forced it to sweeten its terms.
Refresco Group has extended its soft drinks and fruit juice production footprint into North America through the purchase of Whitlock Packaging.
Lucas Bols, De Kuyper Royal Distillers and Herman Jansen have agreed the carve-up of drinks producer Distilleerderij Cooymans and the wine operations of Delcave/NCK.
Halewood Wines & Spirits has acquired a holding in Irish whiskey producer West Cork Distillers, four months after buying a 50% holding in the firm's The Pogues brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev wants to offload SABMiller's Eastern European beer assets as one package rather than piecemeal, according to a report.
This may have slipped under the wire at the end of last year, but could a pre-Christmas HR announcement signal Boston Beer Co's preparedness for a sale?
As Anheuser-Busch InBev picks up yet another craft brewer ahead of the festive season, you have to wonder about its seemingly scattergun acquisitions strategy. Did the management team get one of those “Beers of the World” boxes at the office Christmas party?
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends