Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Sponsorship of sporting events by alcohol companies is once again under intense scrutiny, across a number of countries, and pressure on poli...
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said the company won't drop Cognac prices in China as it would damage “not only our image, but our DNA”....
SABMiller CEO Alan Clark was very happy last week to talk about the future of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, the bottler his firm is setting up...
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Earlier this year, the Worshipful Company of Distillers held a lively debate in London on the future of rum. Afterwards, just-drinks spoke to Nick Blacknell, Havana Club's international marketing director for Pernod Ricard, to discuss digital, diversity and the debate's motion “The future for rum lies with connoisseurs not clubbers”.
Bacardi has launched a new UK cinema ad for Bombay Sapphire ahead of a “multi-million pound” nation-wide campaign for the gin brand.
Diageo has branded as “speculation” reports that it is vying to make Guinness the next headline brand sponsor of football's English Premier League.
The UK's advertising authority has rejected complaints over a TV spot for Diageo's David Beckham-based Scotch whisky, Haig Club.
Concha y Toro has extended its partnership for its Trivento Argentinian wine brand with the organisers of the Aviva Premiership rugby tournament in the UK.
Diageo is aiming to grow five of its smaller brands in the UK after signing new distribution agreements with Marblehead and Catalyst Brands.
Tsingtao's UK distributor, Halewood International, has launched a new campaign for the Chinese beer brand based on the “Eight Immortals” from Chinese mythology.
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries.
Branding comes in all shapes these days. But, is Budweiser the only beer brand to be associated with a brothel?
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research