Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Sunday's Super Bowl is fast approaching, which back in the pre-YouTube days meant growing excitement over the TV cast's ads. These days, how...
After a difficult 2015, Diageo has roared into 2016 with a solid set of numbers, analysts have said....
Meeting the needs of the Millennial consumer is a tricky game. I know, because I am one and the one thing I can say for certain about us is...
Reconciling two prevalent trends in the alcohol sector – moderation and premiumisation – represents one of the critical challenges facing al...
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with Simon Hunt, the chief commercial officer at William Grant & Sons, in a restaurant just around the corner from the company's global headquarters in west London. Before looking at the group's footprint, strategy, brands, what-have-you, editor Olly Wehring has one question he is desperate to ask.
Two months ago, Tom Kile-Hartshorn's digital marketing agency, Nation, won the right to handle Grolsch's global digital content and social media platforms.
The Coca-Cola Co's South Pacific unit has launched the Fuze iced tea brand in Australia.
South American wine producer Concha y Toro's UK unit has confirmed the renewal of its Sky Movies partnership, after a "record year of sales".
PepsiCo is to nudge Pepsi into the New York limelight with a cocktail bar in the city, dedicated to the taste of the kola nut.
Pernod Ricard has confirmed to just-drinks that it will not renew its partnership with the Wimbledon tennis tournament in the UK for the Jacob's Creek wine brand.
The Coca-Cola Co is to roll out millions of unique packaging designs for Diet Coke in a new marketing campaign.
Brown-Forman has teamed up with US motorcycle manufacturer Indian in a new marketing campaign for Jack Daniel's whiskey.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of the artisanal producer. In other words, they are sick of the big boys moving into what they consider their hallowed turf.
Women don't get drunk - and certainly not on Heineken.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research