Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
The rise of 'craft' continues, with new spirits brands riding the wave in the US. One such overnight success in Tito's Handmade Vodka, which...
Following the news that Red Bull will have to drop its “Red Bull gives you wings” tagline in the US due to misleading advertising, Ray Rowla...
Nick Fell, SABMiller’s group marketing director, freely admits that there are many parts of the world where beer advertising is “offensive t...
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Earlier this year, the Worshipful Company of Distillers held a lively debate in London on the future of rum. Afterwards, just-drinks spoke to Nick Blacknell, Havana Club's international marketing director for Pernod Ricard, to discuss digital, diversity and the debate's motion “The future for rum lies with connoisseurs not clubbers”.
Hayman Distillers has relaunched its cask-aged 1850 gin under a new name as it tries to distance itself from recent trends in the aged-gin category.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled a global Christmas TV advert for Stella Artois alongside a series of online shorts.
Bacardi has released the latest extension of the 'Live True' campaign in the US for its Dewar's blended Scotch whisky brand.
The US division of Anheuser-Busch InBev has unveiled the first details of its next Bud Light Super Bowl campaign - a three-day party in the run-up to the game, featuring live music performances.
Pernod Ricard has launched its Absolut Warhol bottle into global Travel Retail alongside a new marketing campaign in key airports.
Pernod Ricard has launched a live social media scanner that tells consumers where and how people are drinking Ballantine's blended Scotch.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
A new survey released today reveals that while 50% of UK workers would choose alcohol as a Christmas present from their employees, just 7% would opt for a charity donation sent on their behalf.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018