Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Chasing the Millennial consumer has been the mantra of many a drinks company is recent years - but it appears the end of the Millennial rain...
Over-60s are not only healthier, wealthier and living longer and more active lives than their predecessors, they are also more politically e...
The COO of Diageo's entrepreneur investment arm, Distill Ventures, has set out five advantages that small, start-up brands have over large d...
The next couple of years carry great importance for MillerCoors. Not only is the US JV between Molson Coors and SABMiller set to come under...
In the second part of our exclusive interview with consumer futurist Will Higham, we continue to look at the younger end of the consumer spectrum, discussing provenance, rebellion and what we should actually call the next generation.
With the job title consumer futurist, Will Higham has made a career out of telling companies what direction their consumers are heading in. Earlier this month, just-drinks met with him to learn how he goes about forecasting the trends of the future. In part one, we look at how Higham makes his predictions, and the ongoing obsession with Millennials.
Beam Suntory has lined up new pack designs for its core Bowmore Islay single malt range.
Talking Rain Beverage Co has lined up a near-US$40m marketing push for its Sparkling Ice flavoured sparkling waters in the US.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has lined up a new marketing initiative for its 7UP brand in the US, as it looks to highlight what it claims to be the soft drinks brand's "versatility".
Pernod Ricard and Remy Cointreau are the best-placed spirits companies to appeal to Millennial consumers, according to a recent report.
Britvic is to test a delivery service in the UK for its Robinsons cordials in a link-up with parenting website Mumsnet.
Diageo and newly-appointed brand ambassador Snoop Dogg have lined up ten 'brand influencers' for the Tanqueray Ten gin brand.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap.
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour through their Anakena wine portfolio.
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates sees H1 sales, profits soar
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends