Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Back in the 1990s, a demographic peculiarity began to make itself apparent at beer festivals in the US and Canada. Rather than attracting wh...
We (nearly) all suffer from them, and yet we all counter them with different measures. Could the soft drinks industry be missing an opportun...
Corporate sustainability strategies are about balancing commercial priorities with environmental and social concerns. Ben Cooper asks whethe...
At the turn of the century, Britvic paid what many considered at the time to be an awful lot of money for Orchid Drinks. The company made dr...
Talking Rain has grown sales from US$10m to $659m in just five years thanks to the success of its Sparkling Ice flavoured water brand. In the first of a two-part interview, just-drinks sits down with CEO Kevin Klock to discuss taking on Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, global cola fatigue and the glories of first-mover advantage.
It is late afternoon on what has been a long day. But, Mark Reynier, formerly the head of Bruichladdich and now founder of Renegade Spirits, still has the energy to vent his grievances over the Irish whiskey industry he has inhabited for just over a year.
Carlsberg has rolled out a new campaign in Hong Kong as it looks to capitalise on its "Probably the best..." slogan.
Heaven Hill Distillery has secured a sponsorship tie-up for its Evan Williams Bourbon with baseball’s World Series in the US this year.
A new Johnnie Walker range is not intended to emulate Bourbon, the brand's global director has said, after initial expressions all featured a North American style.
MillerCoors is to move marketing for Blue Moon and Leinenkugel's away from its Tenth & Blake craft unit because the two beer brands have grown too big.
Bacardi has hired the director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for its latest "multi-million dollar" global advertising campaign.
The Irish Whiskey Association (IWA) has called upon producers and distributors to highlight imitation products in international markets.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
Move over iPhone 7 headphones-gate, there is a new Apple product causing a stir. Or a shake. Or just a shot.
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends