Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
At the turn of the century, Britvic paid what many considered at the time to be an awful lot of money for Orchid Drinks. The company made dr...
Do you ever get the feeling that something's not quite right? I got that feeling last month: It was at Lyon's Grand Stade, just before kick-...
At a dinner in London last night, Gruppo Campari officially unveiled the latest permanent additions to its Glen Grant Scotch whisky range. T...
The other day, I had an interview with an Italian wine magazine where I shared some of my experiences as both a wine marketer and a winery o...
Talking Rain has grown sales from US$10m to $659m in just five years thanks to the success of its Sparkling Ice flavoured water brand. In the first of a two-part interview, just-drinks sits down with CEO Kevin Klock to discuss taking on Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, global cola fatigue and the glories of first-mover advantage.
It is late afternoon on what has been a long day. But, Mark Reynier, formerly the head of Bruichladdich and now founder of Renegade Spirits, still has the energy to vent his grievances over the Irish whiskey industry he has inhabited for just over a year.
Diageo has unveiled a new Smirnoff bottle to celebrate this year's Pride in London event.
UK cider producer Westons has launched a GBP1.5m (US$2.2m) TV ad for its Stowford Press brand.
Britvic has unveiled its Wimbledon UK marketing campaign for the tournament's long-standing sponsor brand, Robinsons squash.
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a limited edition Sprite can and social media campaign to celebrate Cleveland's NBA victory.
Stolichnaya owner SPI Group has taken a swipe at brown spirits and craft beer in the latest advert for the vodka's flavour extensions in the US.
Provence rosé producer Mirabeau Wines has said the wine style should be sold in the same way as Champagne, with producers targeting branding and consistency instead of terroir.
The Euro 2016 football tournament is almost upon us.
Greetings from Zurich. Here as a guest of Heineken's Amstel brand, I'm due to sit down later today with the group's senior global director for international brands, Walter Drenth.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends