Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
The footballing world may be in turmoil today, but the drinks companies with more than a passing interest in the beautiful game seem determi...
Last week, news spread of an impending Prosecco shortage. But beyond the sensationalist headlines, how likely is it that fans of the fast-gr...
You might not know international superstar Karen Mok, but I do. I used to wake up to her every morning....
SABMiller will release its full-year results on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows over the last thre...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
The new head of Pernod Ricard is looking to shift the company's focus away from being brand-centric to being more consumer-centric.
Spain's Rioja control board has increased its marketing budget to around EUR10m (US$11m), part of its overall EUR14.9m spend for 2015.
The organisers of the ProWein exhibition have announced that registration for next year's show is now open.
Cellar Trends is to undertake all UK sales, distribution and marketing for Angostura Bitters and rums, starting 1 July.
William Grant & Sons has launched an Africa-exclusive TV ad for its Grant's blended Scotch whisky.
Diageo has parted company with creative agency BBH after 15 years.
Commuting in London is a drag. It’s overcrowded, sweaty and rarely goes to plan. In fact, it’s enough to turn a person to drink.
Hot on the heels of Kidnapping Mr Heineken comes news of another explosive episode in beverage history set for the Hollywood treatment.
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Research - Cider/Perry: Adapts, Evolves & Grows
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- A-B InBev GSA head in drink-driving crash
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review