Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
The rise of 'craft' continues, with new spirits brands riding the wave in the US. One such overnight success in Tito's Handmade Vodka, which...
Following the news that Red Bull will have to drop its “Red Bull gives you wings” tagline in the US due to misleading advertising, Ray Rowla...
Nick Fell, SABMiller’s group marketing director, freely admits that there are many parts of the world where beer advertising is “offensive t...
It started with a fire in 2006 at the Quintessential Brands-owned distillery in Warrington, where Bombay Sapphire was previously made. A bla...
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Earlier this year, the Worshipful Company of Distillers held a lively debate in London on the future of rum. Afterwards, just-drinks spoke to Nick Blacknell, Havana Club's international marketing director for Pernod Ricard, to discuss digital, diversity and the debate's motion “The future for rum lies with connoisseurs not clubbers”.
Diageo has unveiled a new global campaign that covers each of its four Johnnie Walker variants.
Cuca Fresca Exports has secured the services of rapper Snoop Dogg to promote its namesake cachaça as it expands US distribution.
William Grant & Sons has redesigned its Glenfiddich stag logo as part of an overhaul of the Scotch brand's packaging and labelling.
Bacardi is launching a “multi-million euro” campaign for its Martini brand across Europe.
Molson Coors' UK division has overhauled the packaging for its Carling British Cider less than two years after the brand was launched.
Diageo has unveiled the first TV ad for its David Beckham-backed single grain Scotch whisky, Haig Club.
This weekend, Bacardi is hosting a three-day music event on the private island of Palomino just off the coast of Puerto Rico.
Is Heineken hoping to repeat the trick that shot Magners to fame with its new Strongbow campaign in the US?
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom