Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
We (nearly) all suffer from them, and yet we all counter them with different measures. Could the soft drinks industry be missing an opportun...
Corporate sustainability strategies are about balancing commercial priorities with environmental and social concerns. Ben Cooper asks whethe...
At the turn of the century, Britvic paid what many considered at the time to be an awful lot of money for Orchid Drinks. The company made dr...
Do you ever get the feeling that something's not quite right? I got that feeling last month: It was at Lyon's Grand Stade, just before kick-...
Talking Rain has grown sales from US$10m to $659m in just five years thanks to the success of its Sparkling Ice flavoured water brand. In the first of a two-part interview, just-drinks sits down with CEO Kevin Klock to discuss taking on Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, global cola fatigue and the glories of first-mover advantage.
It is late afternoon on what has been a long day. But, Mark Reynier, formerly the head of Bruichladdich and now founder of Renegade Spirits, still has the energy to vent his grievances over the Irish whiskey industry he has inhabited for just over a year.
Constellation Brands has announced a portfolio approach to its Modelo brands in an effort to allow more effective cross-promotion and brand awareness in the US.
SHS drinks has redesigned its WKD brand in the UK as it looks to connect with 18- to 24-year-old consumers.
Diageo has announced the launch of the latest Guinness campaign, as part of its official broadcast sponsorship of the English Premier League on SuperSport and Canal+ TV channels in Africa.
Distell has produced a virtual reality video for its Amarula liqueur brand that highlights its African provenance.
Halewood Wines & Spirits has secured a three-year partnership for its Eisberg alcohol-free wine brand with the Tour of Britain cycle race.
PepsiCo's recently-launched emojis are set to further infiltrate social media as the soft drinks maker becomes the launch partner for a new Twitter ad product.
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes.
Last month, SPI Group unveiled its latest advert for Stolichnaya in the US. Its an amusing little number that caries the instruction: Drink what you want. The “I am man” ad looks to distance Millennial men from notions of manliness and encourages them to plough their own furrow.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages