Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Chasing the Millennial consumer has been the mantra of many a drinks company is recent years - but it appears the end of the Millennial rain...
Over-60s are not only healthier, wealthier and living longer and more active lives than their predecessors, they are also more politically e...
The COO of Diageo's entrepreneur investment arm, Distill Ventures, has set out five advantages that small, start-up brands have over large d...
The next couple of years carry great importance for MillerCoors. Not only is the US JV between Molson Coors and SABMiller set to come under...
Tareef Shawa joined Pernod Ricard in 2014, bringing with him luxury credentials from American Express's invitation-only Centurion division, as well as seven years at LVMH's Louis Vuitton as director of global client development. Speaking to just-drinks in London this week, the group's luxury & customer relationship management director discusses the concept of luxury, its role within Pernod and how to quantify the success of luxury events.
In July, Diageo turned its previously-combined Middle East & Global Travel Retail division into a standalone GTR unit. At the same time, TR head Doug Bagley stood down and was replaced by Dayalan Nayager, Bagley's European TR regional leader. Last month, at the Tax Free World Association exhibition in Cannes, just-drinks caught up with Nayager to find out how the new structure was working, as well as his thoughts on the overall state of the GTR channel.
Bai Bubbles maker Bai Brands has announced a new advertising campaign in the US, featuring its 'chief flavour officer' Justin Timberlake.
Pernod Ricard has updated the bottle for its Beefeater 24 gin expression in an attempt to differentiate it from other Beefeater iterations.
A UK wine trade body has criticised an attempt to secure official protected geographical status for English sparkling wine under the name "British Fizz".
Heineken's Australian unit will refund customers who are not satisfied with the company's new mid-strength beer.
Bacardi's namesake brand has teamed up with musicians Major Lazer to roll out a year-long collaboration called The Sound of Rum.
The trade body for Australian wine has said that research into the country's terroir will form the centrepiece of its latest R&D projects, as it looks to raise the reputation of its wines.
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour through their Anakena wine portfolio.
Whenever we read anything about Millennial consumers, there is almost always mention of the personalisation trend as well as the importance of social media.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits