Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Where beer brands are actually brewed has been in the news again this week and the argument seems to be one of geography rather than one of...
As the US looks set to start imbibing cider like its friends across the pond, we look at the key messages from this year’s campaign crop....
As a former L'Oreal executive, Valérie Chapoulaud-Floquet will be no stranger to makeovers. But the one she unveiled for Remy Cointreau this...
The footballing world may be in turmoil today, but the drinks companies with more than a passing interest in the beautiful game seem determi...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Bacardi has entered the Bourbon market, following its purchase of Angel's Share Brands and its Louisville Distilling Co subsidiary this week. just-drinks spoke to the company's co-founder and chief innovation officer, Wes Henderson, about future plans, Bourbon consolidation and why some companies may be going too far in flavour innovation.
SABMiller has unveiled the latest global advertising campaign for its Peroni Nastro Azzurro brand.
William Grant & Sons is to be the official spirits and Champagne provider of Rugby World Cup 2015.
Gruppo Campari has announced a global partnership with Italian food market Group Eataly, to promote the Italian lifestyle.
The general manager of Accolade Wines has told just-drinks that the company is looking for acquisitions in Argentina and Chile as it aims to position itself as a “one-stop shop" for New World wine offerings in the UK.
Sidney Frank Importing Company (SFIC) has dropped a lawsuit against Beam Suntory, ahead of a proposed takeover by Mast-Jägermeister.
Molson Coors is to launch a GBP500,000 (US$780,000) media campaign for its Carling Zest lager brand in the UK.
A red sticker to a shopper is like a red rag to a bull. And as the masses charge at the deals, UK off licences and supermarkets are finding new and novel ways to entice the herd.
Rarely do sponsorship deals pay off so quickly.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research