Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Chasing the Millennial consumer has been the mantra of many a drinks company is recent years - but it appears the end of the Millennial rain...
Over-60s are not only healthier, wealthier and living longer and more active lives than their predecessors, they are also more politically e...
The COO of Diageo's entrepreneur investment arm, Distill Ventures, has set out five advantages that small, start-up brands have over large d...
The next couple of years carry great importance for MillerCoors. Not only is the US JV between Molson Coors and SABMiller set to come under...
In the second part of our exclusive interview with consumer futurist Will Higham, we continue to look at the younger end of the consumer spectrum, discussing provenance, rebellion and what we should actually call the next generation.
With the job title consumer futurist, Will Higham has made a career out of telling companies what direction their consumers are heading in. Earlier this month, just-drinks met with him to learn how he goes about forecasting the trends of the future. In part one, we look at how Higham makes his predictions, and the ongoing obsession with Millennials.
Heineken has unveiled new aluminium bottles that turn black under black light.
Emperador has lined up a sponsorship deal for its Whyte & Mackay blended Scotch brand with the British & Irish Lions rugby team.
Anhesuer-Busch InBev's US unit has lined up a free workout activation for its low-carb beer brand Michelob Ultra, as it looks to tap into continued trends towards health and wellness.
Molson Coors has defended its Carling sponsorship of Friday night English Premier League games, despite none having been played since the end of December.
E&J Gallo has lined up a marketing campaign for its Barefoot wine brand in the UK.
Nestlé has lined up a children's version of its Pure Life water brand for the Chinese market as it looks to capitalise on the trend towards healthier drinking.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap.
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour through their Anakena wine portfolio.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts