Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Samuel Johnson once said: "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." What does that say about Diageo, Anheuser-Busch InBev and The Coca...
Tucked in to a trading estate in the Scottish county of Fife, beside a local dry cleaning firm and a rubber moulding factory, InchDairnie Di...
What is the best way to evaluate a spirits brand's performance? Is it all about volume? Is it about value? Or, is there more to it than that...
Late yesterday, Pernod Ricard confirmed that it has opened discussions with Sazerac with a view to selling its Paddy Irish whiskey brand. He...
It is late afternoon on what has been a long day. But, Mark Reynier, formerly the head of Bruichladdich and now founder of Renegade Spirits, still has the energy to vent his grievances over the Irish whiskey industry he has inhabited for just over a year.
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with Simon Hunt, the chief commercial officer at William Grant & Sons, in a restaurant just around the corner from the company's global headquarters in west London. Before looking at the group's footprint, strategy, brands, what-have-you, editor Olly Wehring has one question he is desperate to ask.
The Coca-Cola Co has joined an increasingly crowded trend for patriotic packaging in the US with a salute to the country's military.
Jagermeister UK's music manager has said acts are now less suspicious of corporate partnerships, opening up new marketing opportunities for spirits brands.
Kopparberg is to launch a Summer marketing campaign in the UK for its Fruit Lager radler.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is to relaunch the Blossom Hill wine brand in the UK as it eyes new, international markets.
Red Bull has taken a stake in mobile video camera maker GoPro as part of a marketing tie-up.
Carlsberg has recruited former international footballer Marcel Desailly to front a Europe-wide advert ahead of next month’s UEFA Euro 2016 football tournament.
Greetings from Zurich. Here as a guest of Heineken's Amstel brand, I'm due to sit down later today with the group's senior global director for international brands, Walter Drenth.
Could it happen? According to this report, a section of the beer community wants to ditch the word craft. They prefer instead the term “Indie” for brewers they believe follow the enlightened path of the artisanal producer. In other words, they are sick of the big boys moving into what they consider their hallowed turf.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends