Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
The CEO of Coca-Cola Co has said the next decade will provide a “tremendous” growth opportunity for sparkling beverages, as global consumers...
Even in this so-called age of austerity, the world does not want for Coke campaigns....
Carlsberg will release it fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Danish brewer's news in t...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is to hand out millions of “mobile coupons” this year as part of a ramp up in digital marketing....
Neil McGuigan, Australian Vintage's CEO, is not a man short of words. The affable, 55 year-old Aussie, who has been in charge for four years and is part of the family that started the company, is happy to tell it like it is on most subjects. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to McGuigan about the state of the global wine market, the company's plans to get back into the US and the on-going tribulations at rival Treasury Wine Estates
Earlier this year, the Worshipful Company of Distillers held a lively debate in London on the future of rum. Afterwards, just-drinks spoke to Nick Blacknell, Havana Club's international marketing director for Pernod Ricard, to discuss digital, diversity and the debate's motion “The future for rum lies with connoisseurs not clubbers”.
Diageo has turned a London landmark into a private club for its David Beckham-backed Haig Club Scotch whisky.
A global ad campaign is being launched to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the Dutch lager brand Grolsch.
The Coca-Cola Co is launching a series of TV and online ads celebrating the 100th anniversary of its brand Coca-Cola bottle.
E&J Gallo has lined up a UK marketing campaign for its New Amsterdam vodka brand.
Diageo has unveiled a new “smart bottle” that can send consumers targeted marketing even after purchase.
Diageo is to launch a second range of skyline-inspired Johnnie Walker Blue Label bottles, starting with Dubai.
Tennis player Novak Djokovic was on top of the world yesterday after defeating Andy Murray in four sets to take the Australian Open title.
Diageo has jumped onboard Google's latest interactive maps and is opening up the virtual doors to four of its distilleries.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research