Marketing: Latest news and analysis articles
Chasing the Millennial consumer has been the mantra of many a drinks company is recent years - but it appears the end of the Millennial rain...
Over-60s are not only healthier, wealthier and living longer and more active lives than their predecessors, they are also more politically e...
The COO of Diageo's entrepreneur investment arm, Distill Ventures, has set out five advantages that small, start-up brands have over large d...
The next couple of years carry great importance for MillerCoors. Not only is the US JV between Molson Coors and SABMiller set to come under...
Late last month, Wemyss Malts announced plans to move its Darnley's gin production to its own, newly-created facility in Scotland. The gin, which launched in 2010, is currently produced at Thames Distillers in London. At the same time, the firm announced that it has dropped 'View' from the brand name and rolled out fresh packaging as well as a Navy Strength version of its Spiced Gin brand. just-drinks sat down with Wemyss Malts founder and managing director William Wemyss in Edinburgh to find out why being "made in Scotland" is important.
Earlier this month, the CEO of Baron Philippe de Rothschild, Hugues Lechanoine visited London. During his visit, just-drinks sat down with him to discuss the family-owned wine company's flagship brand, Mouton Cadet, as well as the sponsorship opportunities available to wine and the issues facing wine companies in emerging markets.
Talking Rain Beverage Co's Sparkling Ice brand has joined Amazon's quick-order service in the US.
Carlsberg has dropped Tuborg as the main face of its UK festival programme as the brewer looks to revitalise its namesake lager brand in the country.
Heineken's UK unit has lined up a GBP5m (US$6.4m) campaign for its New Zealand cider brand.
Carlsberg has spent GBP15m (US$m) on its latest UK campaign as it tries to create "thumbstoppable" content for today's saturated digital market.
Heineken has rolled out the latest adverts in the US for its Mexican beer brand, Tecate.
The Coca-Cola Co is to include Coca-Cola Life in its US Share A Coke marketing campaign for the first time.
Bacardi's 42 Below vodka brand has found a novel way to use the lemons left over from cocktail-making: Turn them into liquid soap.
Earlier this month, I was most-kindly invited by Accolade Wines to visit the Royal Albert Hall in London. The reason? They wanted to see a tennis great in action, and then give them a guided tour through their Anakena wine portfolio.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Wineries in the US - Industry Market Research Report