Legislation: Latest news and analysis articles
At a soft drinks conference in London last year, a leading executive from Coca-Cola Co's UK juice unit, Innocent, was getting hot under the...
The publication of research into the impact of Mexico's soda tax and reports by the UK Government's Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutriti...
Following the Conservative Party's victory in the UK's General Election earlier this year, Larry Nelson has penned an open letter, on behalf...
Drink-driving is a sensitive subject and one that the world's legislators clearly don't have a united view on....
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
Last week, just-drinks caught up with Irish Distillers' CEO Anna Malmhake. Part one of the interview ran on Tuesday. Here, in the second and concluding part of the interview, Malmhake discusses Irish whiskey's image, Pernod's competitors in the category and the threat of alcohol legislation in Ireland.
The UK drinks trade has hit back at the Welsh government's proposals to introduce a GBP0.50 minimum unit price for alcohol.
A drinks trade body in Thailand has hit out against new measures to ban alcohol sales near academic institutions, saying the plans could impact 125,000 jobs.
US alcohol trade groups have hailed the Senate's passing of the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA), calling the legislation an important step towards a level playing field for global producers.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has said it plans to assess standards for alcoholic beverages, according to a report in Business Today India.
The director general of the World Health Organisation (WHO) has accused the marketing of full-sugar non-alcoholic beverages of being one of the main contributors to rising child obesity around the world, especially in developing countries.
The head of Heineken has called for a fresh direction for the drinks industry's engagement with consumers over responsible drinking.
Diageo and Brown-Forman have been at loggerheads the past week over what is best for the Tennessee whiskey category.
From early April, the Government in the UK is implementing a ban on the sale of alcohol below cost.
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Campari’s H1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research