Legislation: Latest news and analysis articles
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a...
Election day 2016 in the US provided some surprises, but the country's growing embrace of cannabis was not one of them. Voters in four state...
Long considered a colourful place to do business, Asia has grown increasingly important for soft drinks companies who are chasing growth. Ri...
This month, Ray Rowlands focuses his attention on the recent announcement that carbonated soft drinks are to be classified as luxury items i...
In this, the second part of our interview the head of the UK's Wine & Spirit Trade Association, Miles Beale looks beyond the European Union and sees cause for optimism, despite the uncertainty of recent months.
Earlier this week, just-drinks met with Miles Beale, the head of the UK's Wine & Spirit Trade Association, to discuss all things Brexit. In the first of this two-part interview, Beale looks back at how the country's wine and spirits categories have responded to the referendum vote in June that will see the UK leave the European Union.
Heineken has moved to defend its red star logo after reports Hungary's Government wants to ban the image.
The drinks industry has hailed a move by the European Commission to allow alcohol companies to propose their own labelling guidelines.
Trade bodies across the UK drinks industry have expressed frustration over the Government's decision today to increase alcohol duty in line with inflation.
Two Indian states are challenging the pending introduction of a ban on liquor vendors operating near the country's roads.
Heineken has vowed to fight a EUR100m (US$105.6m) compensation claim by a Greek brewer that follows the imposition 14 months ago of a near-EUR32m fine related to alleged infringement practices in the country.
US lawmakers in Colorado have introduced a bill that would remove federal alcohol taxes on kombucha.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
This week, consumers in Ontario were able to go into a supermarket and buy beer.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research