HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO....
It would be very easy to get carried away by the latest stirrings from Diageo over in the US. Indeed, when the Securities & Exchange Commiss...
You can't argue with Indra Nooyi's logic. As her company released first-half results last week, the PepsiCo CEO described a decision to crea...
Is the sun finally about to return for Diageo? Analysts at Nomura have upgraded their rating for the global drinks giant from 'neutral' to '...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
Domaine Select Wine & Spirits has appointed a former Deutsch Family exec as its first CFO & COO.
Distell has announced the appointment of Lucas Verwey to the role of finance director.
Brewers in Russia are to scrap their 1.5-litre PET bottle lines despite warning the move will drive consumers to illegal alcohol.
Beam Suntory has appointed Greg Hughes to the newly-created role of general manager for the US.
Britvic has appointed a Unilever exec to lead its GB commercial operations.
Anheuser-Busch has agreed to buy New York distributor R Ippolito Distributing for an undisclosed fee.
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking.
It is with great sadness that I announce that just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, will be leaving us next month.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research