HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
It would be very easy to get carried away by the latest stirrings from Diageo over in the US. Indeed, when the Securities & Exchange Commiss...
You can't argue with Indra Nooyi's logic. As her company released first-half results last week, the PepsiCo CEO described a decision to crea...
Is the sun finally about to return for Diageo? Analysts at Nomura have upgraded their rating for the global drinks giant from 'neutral' to '...
Amid the usual hubbub of Carlsberg's Q1 results release yesterday was the sad realisation that, for the man presenting them, this was a fare...
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Britvic has appointed SABMiller's Mathew Dunn to the role of chief financial officer.
Bacardi has promoted Fabio Di Giammarco to the newly-created role of global VP for Bacardi rum.
Diageo has appointed Emma Walmsley as non-executive director, effective 1 January 2016.
Champagne Jacquart has appointed Diane Gonzalez to the role of business development manager in the UK.
Diageo has confirmed to just-drinks that its global communications director is set to leave the company less than a year after assuming the position.
Diageo has confirmed that its head of global business development, Ravi Rajagopal, is set to leave the company, just-drinks can exclusively reveal.
Want to know how to make it to the top of the beverage business? According to Muhtar Kent, it's all about the networking.
It is with great sadness that I announce that just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, will be leaving us next month.
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research