HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
News that PepsiCo has reorganised its senior management team following the departure of Frito-Lay North America CEO Tom Greco prompted a flu...
Earlier this month, Diageo announced that it has secured the resignation of United Spirits chairman Vijay Mallya from his position at the In...
With 2015 drawing to a close, just-drinks looks back at the stories that have made the headlines across the global drinks industry. Here, de...
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO....
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
Carlsberg will cease to run its own distribution services in the UK.
The head of Pernod Ricard's UK unit, Denis O'Flynn, has decided to leave the company.
The Boston Beer Co has appointed its first chief marketing officer as it struggles against falling sales and volumes.
The former head of William Grant & Sons, Stella David, has returned to her previous employer Bacardi, this time as a director.
Trade association The Wine Institute has elected its latest chairperson.
Pernod Ricard has made a raft of managerial changes in Asia and the Americas, following structural modifications in the regions.
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology.
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends