HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
News that PepsiCo has reorganised its senior management team following the departure of Frito-Lay North America CEO Tom Greco prompted a flu...
Earlier this month, Diageo announced that it has secured the resignation of United Spirits chairman Vijay Mallya from his position at the In...
With 2015 drawing to a close, just-drinks looks back at the stories that have made the headlines across the global drinks industry. Here, de...
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO....
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
Diageo's head of Travel Retail, Doug Bagley, is to leave the company amid an overhaul of the unit.
Molson Coors' international head is to move into the newly-created role of chief growth officer once the brewer completes its acquisition of MillerCoors.
Constellation Brands has appointed the CEO of jewellers Tiffany & Co and former LVMH Champagne executive to its board of directors.
Diageo has named a new global head for its biggest spirits brand, Smirnoff vodka.
Inter Beaujolais, the trade body for Beaujolais wine producers, has appointed a new president.
Diageo has started formal consultations with staff over pension plan changes that will affect one-third of its UK workforce.
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology.
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends