HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
With 2015 drawing to a close, just-drinks looks back at the stories that have made the headlines across the global drinks industry. Here, de...
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO....
It would be very easy to get carried away by the latest stirrings from Diageo over in the US. Indeed, when the Securities & Exchange Commiss...
You can't argue with Indra Nooyi's logic. As her company released first-half results last week, the PepsiCo CEO described a decision to crea...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
SABMiller's MD for Europe, Sue Clark, is to join Britvic's board as an independent non-executive director.
Terlato Wines confirmed yesterday that current president Chris Lynch will move up to become chief development officer at the unit's holding company, Terlato Wine Group.
Kirin's Australia unit, Lion, is to move a portion of its brewing operations away from Tasmania, resulting in around 39 job losses.
William Grant & Sons has appointed three executives to manage its US regions and channels, in a move that sees the "evolution" of the spirits group's commercial structure in the country.
UK soft drinks maker Cawston Press has appointed its first permanent managing director.
Mateus rosé producer Sogrape has named Gonçalo Sousa Machado as the new managing director of its UK division.
This may have slipped under the wire at the end of last year, but could a pre-Christmas HR announcement signal Boston Beer Co's preparedness for a sale?
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Travel Retail calendar.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research