HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
When it comes to HR announcements, the departure of a chief executive always gets the juices flowing. Why are they going? Where are they goi...
Is Carlos Brito's job in danger?...
News that PepsiCo has reorganised its senior management team following the departure of Frito-Lay North America CEO Tom Greco prompted a flu...
Earlier this month, Diageo announced that it has secured the resignation of United Spirits chairman Vijay Mallya from his position at the In...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
SPI Group has announced that the CEO of its Stolichnaya vodka brand-owner, Stoli Group, will leave the company next month.
Coca-Cola Co director Evan Greenberg has confirmed his intention to step down.
Diageo's Australian unit has confirmed that its commercial director in the country will step down after just over a year in the role.
Camus has announced a change of communications manager, with the incumbent also set to become the Cognac company’s consumer outreach manager.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has appointed a leading telecommunications executive to its board of directors.
The former estate director of LVMH's Cloudy Bay winery in New Zealand has been appointed managing director of Mission Hill Family Estate.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology.
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends