HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
Is Carlos Brito's job in danger?...
News that PepsiCo has reorganised its senior management team following the departure of Frito-Lay North America CEO Tom Greco prompted a flu...
Earlier this month, Diageo announced that it has secured the resignation of United Spirits chairman Vijay Mallya from his position at the In...
With 2015 drawing to a close, just-drinks looks back at the stories that have made the headlines across the global drinks industry. Here, de...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
Accolade Wines has confirmed reports that its CEO, Paul Schaafsma, is set to step down in the coming months.
The global marketing head for UK wine & spririts group Berry Bros & Rudd has been appointed managing director of rival Armit Wines.
PepsiCo has appointed one of Time magazine's top 100 most influential people to its board of directors.
UK-based Purity Brewing Co has appointed two directors as it hails the growth of its craft beers.
California's wine trade body, The Wine Institute, is to close its UK office after "severe cuts" to its government funding.
Duvel Moortgat's US unit has appointed Jeff Krum as its new president, replacing Simon Thorpe.
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology.
The soft drinks world is abuzz today over what an executive shake-up at PepsiCo might mean to on-going speculation over CEO Indra Nooyi's successor.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review