HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
It is not so much the departure of its current CEO that means this year will be one of consolidation for Carlsberg, more that his replacemen...
The announced departure of a company's CEO on the same day as the reporting of a near-20% fall in full-year profits usually looks pretty bla...
The Coca-Cola Co last week finally put a number to the amount of jobs it will shed as part of a fresh round of cost-cutting designed to save...
Coca-Cola FEMSA has had to cut around 1,300 jobs as its copes with Mexico's new soda tax, but volumes are not being as badly affected as pre...
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Pernod Ricard has announced a spate of executive changes that will see the chief of its Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouet division move to head up operations in Asia.
UK retailer Tesco has reinstated its suspended director of wine, spirits and beer, Dan Jago, just-drinks has learnt.
The founder of US wine importer and distributor Winebow has retired after 34 years leading the company.
US wine producer O’Neill Vintners & Distillers has hired a former Constellation Brands brand manager as director of marketing.
The head of Asahi Beverages has said he is stepping down less than a year after the Asahi Group unit was formed, according to a report.
SPI Group, the Stolichnaya brand owner and parent of Stoli Group, has announced a change of CFO, and a new CEO for Stoli Group.
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report