HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
Amid the usual hubbub of Carlsberg's Q1 results release yesterday was the sad realisation that, for the man presenting them, this was a fare...
SABMiller will release its full-year results on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows over the last thre...
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three...
It is not so much the departure of its current CEO that means this year will be one of consolidation for Carlsberg, more that his replacemen...
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi is the only woman from the beverage industry to make the Forbes World's 100 Most Powerful Women list.
Former Nederburg cellar master Razvan Macici has been promoted to parent company Distell's newly-created role of head wine maker.
Carlsberg has cut 180 jobs worldwide as it continues to readjust to heavy losses in Eastern Europe.
SPI Group's Amber Beverage Group (ABG) subsidiary has appointed Vlad Tensin to the newly-created role of international sales director.
Brown-Forman has appointed two more Brown family members to its board of directors as control passes to a new generation.
SPI Group's US & Canada sales head has left the company in the wake of a structural shake-up.
It is with great sadness that I announce that just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, will be leaving us next month.
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review