HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
The Coca-Cola Co last week finally put a number to the amount of jobs it will shed as part of a fresh round of cost-cutting designed to save...
Coca-Cola FEMSA has had to cut around 1,300 jobs as its copes with Mexico's new soda tax, but volumes are not being as badly affected as pre...
One of the things I noticed quite early into my career covering drinks was just how many so-called 'industry veterans' there are. One of my...
Carlsberg is “considering” closing some of its breweries in Russia as the country's beer market continues to falter, the group's CEO has rev...
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Seattle's Jones Soda has been on a financial roller-coaster over the past few years. But with the group edging closer to turning a profit and costs trimmed to more manageable levels, a candid CEO Jennifer Cue tells just-drinks what went wrong, and of the new challenges facing US soft drinks firms in a changing CSD market.
Carlsberg is to close two of its ten Russian breweries with the loss of up to 600 jobs.
Distil, the UK group formerly known as Blavod Wines & Spirits, has appointed a new finance director.
Carlsberg has confirmed it has introduced a freeze on salaries and hiring new staff in light of its on-going struggles in Russia.
Valérie Chapoulaud-Floquet has officially taken over as Remy Cointreau's CEO and revealed a shake-up for the French group's management team.
Coca-Cola Amatil's CFO is set to leave as the Australia-based soft drinks bottler continues a business restructure.
Brown-Forman has promoted its “most experienced global executive” to oversee Jack Daniel's in a newly-created role.
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages