HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
One of the things I noticed quite early into my career covering drinks was just how many so-called 'industry veterans' there are. One of my...
Carlsberg is “considering” closing some of its breweries in Russia as the country's beer market continues to falter, the group's CEO has rev...
Can anything be read into Peter Swinburn's decision to step down as Molson Coors' CEO in relation to a merger between SABMiller and Anheuser...
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartere...
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Seattle's Jones Soda has been on a financial roller-coaster over the past few years. But with the group edging closer to turning a profit and costs trimmed to more manageable levels, a candid CEO Jennifer Cue tells just-drinks what went wrong, and of the new challenges facing US soft drinks firms in a changing CSD market.
Treasury Wine Estates paid out AUD1.3m in severance pay to its former CEO David Dearie, the company has revealed.
PepsiCo has elected the head of an MIT-affiliated biomedical research centre to its board of directors.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has released details of a redrawing of its business units in Europe, and has confirmed the departure of the head of its UK & Ireland operations.
Heineken has announced plans to replace its CFO next year but has stopped short of confirming his departure.
The Brewers Association (BA) has promoted its chief operating officer to the role of CEO.
US craft brewer New Belgium Brewing has promoted its CFO & COO to the role of president to manage its expansion plans.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller