HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three...
It is not so much the departure of its current CEO that means this year will be one of consolidation for Carlsberg, more that his replacemen...
The announced departure of a company's CEO on the same day as the reporting of a near-20% fall in full-year profits usually looks pretty bla...
The Coca-Cola Co last week finally put a number to the amount of jobs it will shed as part of a fresh round of cost-cutting designed to save...
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
California’s Vintage Wine Estates has made a number of new appointments, including the promotion of Lesley Larson to the post of marketing VP.
The Coca-Cola Co has promoted its North American head as the regional unit faces up to switching consumer trends.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed Olivier Goudet as its new chairman, replacing Kees Storm who is stepping down from the board.
Murray Harris, the former customer management director at Britvic, has been recruited to lead the expansion of beverage business RG Brands’ operations in Kazakhstan and beyond.
Lucozade Ribena Suntory COO Peter Harding has been elected as the new president of the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA).
Diageo is reviewing its relationship with United Breweries Holdings and Vijay Mallya over India's United Spirits, after the division's board called on the entrepreneur to stand down as its chairman.
It is with great sadness that I announce that just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, will be leaving us next month.
The Coca-Cola Co is in the middle of a major restructuring plan, affecting jobs around the world. The company is also downsizing its packaging.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets