HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier today, Bacardi released details of its leadership succession, with Mahesh Madhavan lined up to become the group's next CEO once the...
As Muhtar Kent prepares to step down as CEO of The Coca-Cola Co, the question everyone will be asking is: What will his legacy be?...
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a...
When it comes to HR announcements, the departure of a chief executive always gets the juices flowing. Why are they going? Where are they goi...
Earlier this week, Bacardi unveiled its CEO succession plan that will see Mahesh Madhavan, the current regional president for Asia, Middle East & Africa, become regional president for Europe ahead of replacing Mike Dolan in April next year. In the first of just-drinks' exclusive two-part interview, Olly Wehring speaks to Madhavan about his career to-date, and looks at the mechanics of the succession plan.
In this, the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with Bacardi's next CEO, Mahesh Madhavan, shares his thoughts on the group's spirits portfolio and tells us what he believes he will inherit when he takes the top job next year.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced a raft of HR changes, including the creation of a new senior marketing position.
The Coca-Cola Co has lined up several leadership changes, as incoming CEO James Quincey prepares to take the reins.
Mast-Jägermeister has rounded out its executive board with a third and final member.
Lucas Bols has named a new managing director for its US division, following the recent departure of Daan de Kroon.
Treasury Wine Estates has announced the appointment of Tom King as MD for Europe.
Centre Vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has confirmed the departure of its managing director, Julie Campos.
Do you like whisk(e)y? And, I mean, really like whisk(e)y? Are you at a loose end in the first half of 2017? If so, then I've found just the job for you.
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends