HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
When it comes to HR announcements, the departure of a chief executive always gets the juices flowing. Why are they going? Where are they goi...
Is Carlos Brito's job in danger?...
News that PepsiCo has reorganised its senior management team following the departure of Frito-Lay North America CEO Tom Greco prompted a flu...
Earlier this month, Diageo announced that it has secured the resignation of United Spirits chairman Vijay Mallya from his position at the In...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
The managing director of Westons has been appointed the new chairperson of the UK's National Association of Cider Makers (NACM).
Diageo has said that jobs at its new business centre in India will not initially come from within the company's global network.
US soft drinks producer Talking Rain has appointed Brian Kuz to the role of chief marketing officer.
William Grant & Sons has appointed a former Diageo executive to head up its Travel Retail unit in Taiwan.
Distell will terminate all third-party distribution relationships in the UK as it looks to handle its own portfolio in the country.
Heineken has created a new global role that will focus on global off-premise operators.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
The drinks industry could do more to benefit from new technology.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020