HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
Yesterday, the Coca-Cola Co announced the promotion James Quincey to the role of president & COO....
It would be very easy to get carried away by the latest stirrings from Diageo over in the US. Indeed, when the Securities & Exchange Commiss...
You can't argue with Indra Nooyi's logic. As her company released first-half results last week, the PepsiCo CEO described a decision to crea...
Is the sun finally about to return for Diageo? Analysts at Nomura have upgraded their rating for the global drinks giant from 'neutral' to '...
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in their negotiation.
The Coca-Cola Co's chief science & health officer is to retire. Rhona Applebaum told the company last month of her intention to step down, although Coca-Cola has only confirmed the move this week.
The CEO of Sidney Frank Importing is leaving the firm to head up George Clooney's new spirits import company.
Diageo's Australia unit has confirmed the appointment of Simon Tamke to the role of commercial director.
UK company SHS Group has appointed a Coca-Cola Enterprises exec to head up its drinks division.
Altia Group has created a managing director role for its Cognac division. Jérôme Durand has assumed the position at Larsen SAS, following the integration of the Cognac house into the group.
Treasury Wine Estates has appointed Noel Meehan as the company’s new chief financial officer. Meehan replaces Tony Reeves, who has decided to leave the role.
just-drinks is in Cannes this week at the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Travel Retail calendar.
While analysts mull the numbers of Anheuser-Busch InBev's impending offer for SABMiller, there's a timely reminder in The Times newspaper this week that the proposed deal may yet fall victim to other vagaries.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015