HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
I'll admit to being a little perplexed following the latest announcement by Diageo: Not so much by the announcement itself, but more by its...
During last week's full-year results conference call, Remy Cointreau chairman & interim CEO François Hériard Dubreuil said he expected a new...
Treasury Wine Estates may cut up to 5% of its workforce as part of a cost-cutting plan intended to turnaround falling profits and stave off...
PepsiCo head Indra Nooyi has deflected a question on who will succeed her as CEO, telling analysts that she is still “in the chair”....
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Seattle's Jones Soda has been on a financial roller-coaster over the past few years. But with the group edging closer to turning a profit and costs trimmed to more manageable levels, a candid CEO Jennifer Cue tells just-drinks what went wrong, and of the new challenges facing US soft drinks firms in a changing CSD market.
Molson Coors has announced its CEO will retire at the end of this year to be replaced by the group's Europe chief.
A long-serving PepsiCo director has resigned from the firm's board due to “personal health reasons”.
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has promoted Julie Campos to the post of CEO.
Ardagh Group has confirmed plans to close one of its glass bottle production sites in the US, with around 290 jobs set to be lost.
Beam Suntory has appointed a new division president for its North America unit.
SABMiller has given a permanent post to its director of group communications and reputation after a four-month interim stint.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman