HR – personnel: Latest news and analysis articles
It's that time of year when just-drinks takes a look back at the past 12 months. Here, in part three of our final management briefing of the...
Coca-Cola FEMSA has had to cut around 1,300 jobs as its copes with Mexico's new soda tax, but volumes are not being as badly affected as pre...
One of the things I noticed quite early into my career covering drinks was just how many so-called 'industry veterans' there are. One of my...
Carlsberg is “considering” closing some of its breweries in Russia as the country's beer market continues to falter, the group's CEO has rev...
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
Seattle's Jones Soda has been on a financial roller-coaster over the past few years. But with the group edging closer to turning a profit and costs trimmed to more manageable levels, a candid CEO Jennifer Cue tells just-drinks what went wrong, and of the new challenges facing US soft drinks firms in a changing CSD market.
Gruppo Campari has confirmed that the head of its US division has left the company.
The Coca-Cola Co has promoted its CEO's executive assistant to the dual role of chief customer & commercial leadership officer.
The Coca-Cola Co has accused investor David Winters of trying “to grab some headlines” after he called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
SABMiller, the Coca-Cola Co and Coca-Cola Sabco have appointed a CEO for their new combined venture in Africa.
PepsiCo is set to make an unspecified number of redundancies at its office in Chicago.
The Coca-Cola Co has added the CEOs of Marks & Spencer and Judd Enterprises to its board.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018