Environmental issues: Latest news and analysis articles
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
Within the sustainable sourcing challenge for food and drinks producers, the focus on sugarcane is set to increase substantially over the co...
When it comes to recycling, the US falls well behind many developed markets. Is it time for companies to pick up the baton in the country? B...
If you thought global insecurity was at an all-time high last year, then the World Economic Forum (WEF) has some bad news....
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers.
The Coca-Cola Co has claimed it is on course to be “water-neutral” in the next five years, and already replenishes 94% of the water it uses.
Trade body Napa Valley Vintners is working to allay fresh fears over smoke taint after another fire broke out in the region.
Smoke-related impact to wine from wildfires in California is "minimal to none", according to the industry's state trade body.
The Coca-Cola Co has signed an agreement with Liquid Light, to speed up the development of technology used to make plant-based PET plastic bottles.
Scottish brewer BrewDog has said its US facility will replace export to the country, except for "occasional small batches".
Heineken decreased its water consumption last year to 3.9 hectolitres for every hectolitre of beer produced.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research