Environmental issues: Latest news and analysis articles
Setting an ambitious target and just failing to meet it is surely better than settling for an easy one and romping home with time to spare b...
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
Within the sustainable sourcing challenge for food and drinks producers, the focus on sugarcane is set to increase substantially over the co...
When it comes to recycling, the US falls well behind many developed markets. Is it time for companies to pick up the baton in the country? B...
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers.
Suntory Holdings is to build a testing plant in Texas to help develop new, greener PET bottles.
Adnams has teamed up with glass maker Owens-Illinois to launch what it claims is the UK's lightest branded beer bottle.
The Coca-Cola Co has opened a US$5m PET bottling line in Liberia.
The Coca-Cola Co has claimed it is on course to be “water-neutral” in the next five years, and already replenishes 94% of the water it uses.
Trade body Napa Valley Vintners is working to allay fresh fears over smoke taint after another fire broke out in the region.
Smoke-related impact to wine from wildfires in California is "minimal to none", according to the industry's state trade body.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research