Environmental issues: Latest news and analysis articles
Late last month, Chris Losh attended the International Cool Climate Wine Symposium, held in Brighton on the south coast of England. Among th...
The world's two largest soft drinks producers, The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo, are among the ten multinational companies included in Oxfam's '...
Declining raw material consumption in the UK is partially a result of better resource efficiency, while continued efforts to boost efficienc...
In this month's look at sustainability in the drinks industry, Ben Cooper meets the founder of a campaign group against waste, who is market...
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers.
Heineken's majority-owned Indian brewer, United Breweries, has said it is will look to invest in more waste-water recycling programmes after "acute shortages" forced it to decrease beer production.
The impact of drought on wine grape harvests has largely disappeared in France and Switzerland as overall climate change plays a larger role, according to a combined study from NASA and Harvard University.
New Zealand winemaker Peter Yealands has warned that Marlborough could run out of vineyard space in the next few years, kickstarting a move into the region's hard hillside terrain.
Deposit schemes for drinks packaging will not increase reuse or recycling rates, a senior Coca-Cola Enterprises executive has claimed.
Heineken is keeping an eye on Nigeria as currency turmoil makes it harder for the company to get money out of the country.
The Indian unit of Coca-Cola has suspended operations in three of its plants in the country, citing low demand and absence of economic viability.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends