Environmental issues: Latest news and analysis articles
A fledgling partnership between Jose Cuervo and the Ford Motor Co underlines the potential for the innovative and environmentally positive r...
Late last month, Chris Losh attended the International Cool Climate Wine Symposium, held in Brighton on the south coast of England. Among th...
The world's two largest soft drinks producers, The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo, are among the ten multinational companies included in Oxfam's '...
Declining raw material consumption in the UK is partially a result of better resource efficiency, while continued efforts to boost efficienc...
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers.
Heineken's majority-owned Indian brewer, United Breweries, has said it is will look to invest in more waste-water recycling programmes after "acute shortages" forced it to decrease beer production.
The impact of drought on wine grape harvests has largely disappeared in France and Switzerland as overall climate change plays a larger role, according to a combined study from NASA and Harvard University.
New Zealand winemaker Peter Yealands has warned that Marlborough could run out of vineyard space in the next few years, kickstarting a move into the region's hard hillside terrain.
Deposit schemes for drinks packaging will not increase reuse or recycling rates, a senior Coca-Cola Enterprises executive has claimed.
Heineken is keeping an eye on Nigeria as currency turmoil makes it harder for the company to get money out of the country.
The Indian unit of Coca-Cola has suspended operations in three of its plants in the country, citing low demand and absence of economic viability.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review