Environmental issues: Latest news and analysis articles
Wild fires hit the Chilean - and then global - headlines earlier this month. The subsequent damage to some of the country's vineyards may ha...
The aims and achievements of the drinks sector's giants provide a strong lead to the industry's sustainability drive but progress will also...
The importance of water in the production of wine has grown in recent years, to such an extent that many wine companies are struggling. Chri...
A fledgling partnership between Jose Cuervo and the Ford Motor Co underlines the potential for the innovative and environmentally positive r...
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
Heineken last week announced plans to build a 1.5m-litre capacity brewery in Ethiopia, which, with the second-largest population in Africa, is a major focus for international brewers.
The world's largest brewer has committed to sourcing 100% of its purchased electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
Nordic wine and spirits firm Altia has bolstered its low-alcohol and organic portfolio in a bid to meet changing consumer needs.
PepsiCo has countered the latest claims that its use of water in Kerala is contributing to a drought in the Indian state.
Fires in Chile have wiped out at least 94 hectares of vineyard, mainly in the Maule Coast region, a new report from Wines of Chile has said.
Chile's wine trade body has said it is still working to assess the full extent of the damage caused by wildfires in the country but confirmed there has been "considerable damage" to old vines.
Four wineries in South Africa’s Western Cape have been damaged by fires in the region, with a fifth, in Paarl, being "practically burnt to the ground".
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife.
Forget gluten-free. Fodmaps are the latest food trend, and if you work in the soft drinks industry it is important to know where you stand with them.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Carlsberg makes non-alcoholic brand organic
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends