Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country....
SABMiller has expressed an interest in growing its partnership with The Coca-Cola Co in the Latin America region....
As a former L'Oreal executive, Valérie Chapoulaud-Floquet will be no stranger to makeovers. But the one she unveiled for Remy Cointreau this...
The diverse liqueurs category has been becalmed in recent years, but the very diversity of the sector means that, while some areas might be...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
China Resources Enterprises (CRE) has posted a healthy leap in Q1 beer and soft drinks profits as the group prepares to offload its non-beer businesses.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has downplayed the role of Africa in the future of beer, saying in an interview there is “way more action” in China.
Constellation Brands has upped its reported investment in Mexico to US$2bn as the company continues to strengthen its beer business.
The Irish whiskey market can expect more acquisitions as second-tier alcohol companies snap up the new wave of distilleries in Ireland, an industry player has said.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has officially opened two new production facilities, one in Brazil with the other in Colombia.
Brands should be more bold when designing wine labels for China, according to a new report from Wine Intelligence.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research