Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
You can't argue with Indra Nooyi's logic. As her company released first-half results last week, the PepsiCo CEO described a decision to crea...
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country....
SABMiller has expressed an interest in growing its partnership with The Coca-Cola Co in the Latin America region....
As a former L'Oreal executive, Valérie Chapoulaud-Floquet will be no stranger to makeovers. But the one she unveiled for Remy Cointreau this...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Diageo has reiterated its commitment to the beer category, despite pulling out of its South African and Namibian brewing joint-venture with Heineken and Namibian Breweries Ltd, three years ahead of schedule.
Coca-Cola FEMSA has seen its half-year and second-quarter volumes flatline, as the decision to move its Venezuelan unit to a new government-regulated currency exchange rate continues to skew its numbers.
Shanghai-based trade show That's Wine & Spirits Live has announced its dates for 2016.
Global Cognac shipments increased in the most recent 12-month period on the back of North American demand, but East Asia continued to fall back, new figures have shown.
AmBev has agreed a cut-price settlement to a fine first handed down by Brazil's antitrust authority six years ago.
Heineken has opened a US$60m brewery in Myanmar as part of a joint venture with local operator Alliance Brewery Company.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research