Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier today (13 August) Coca-Cola HBC released its Q2 and H1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance b...
The head of Diageo has admitted that his company's eventual purchase of majority control of India's United Spirits had given the firm its fa...
China continues to impact LVMH’s Cognac business, according to CFO Jean-Jacques Guiony....
Diageo's exit from its beer joint-venture in South Africa and Namibia comes at the same time as observers are considering what else the comp...
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
Cognac exports have rebounded in the past year as North American growth outpaced ongoing declines in Asia, according to new figures.
Pernod Ricard has reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impairment charge in the period.
Brown-Forman CEO Paul Varga has said he is “not obsessed” with foreign currency fluctuations, despite seeing them cut into the company's first-quarter profits.
Brown-Forman has reported a "strong start" to its latest fiscal year, with high single-digit profit growth forecast for the period.
Consumers may be curbing their intake of carbonated soft drinks in many markets, but in Vietnam, the soft drinks segment is set to break the 1bn litres barrier in 2015, according to a new report by Canadean.
Recent research from The IWSR and just-drinks has identified the key markets and trends that will drive the spirits category in the years to come.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research