Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
When Constellation Brands announced the purchase of Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits, analysts purred over the Californian craft brewer's plu...
Soft drinks marketers are always scratching their heads trying to establish new refreshment occasions for their drinks to exploit. Sometimes...
China Resources Beer, the joint-owner of Snow with SABMiller, released its full-year results for 2015 this week. The company will soon gain...
Like the Cognac segment's issues in China, or Anheuser-Busch InBev's desire to rule the brewing world, or Coca-Cola Co's attempts to surf th...
Much as the markets of Europe and the US tend to dominate the brewing headlines, Diageo's beer business also operates further afield from these craft playgrounds. In the second- of our two-part interview, Diageo's global head of beer, Mark Sandys, details the importance of Africa, the rise of Guinness in Korea and how the company is tackling new restrictions in Indonesia.
Ask a Chinese person about Chile and they will immediately mention one thing - cherries. The country is famous in China for its red cherries, which people see as wholesome and healthy. Chilean wine, however, is quickly catching up in the recognition stakes. According to Wines of Chile, exports to China increased by 47% last year, and the country now ranks as the third-biggest market for bottled Chilean wine.
C&C Group has teamed up with the Indian division of Mahou San Miguel to prepare the launch of two variants in its Tennent's beer brand stable in the country.
Remy Cointreau has played down its Chinese New Year performance despite signalling a "clear improvement" in Greater China.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Heineken has appointed equity sales specialist JM Financial in India, as it continues to increase its stake in the country's beer market leader, United Breweries.
Allied Blenders & Distillers has reported a double-digit rise in full-year volumes, with flagship whisky brand Officer's Choice also performing well.
The Indian unit of Moët Hennessy has officially opened its first winery in the country, dedicated to producing the Chandon sparkling wine brand.
just-drinks is in Cannes this week the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Travel Retail calendar.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends