Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
The Brazilian beer market may be able to claim Kirin Holdings as a victim in the coming weeks, but the likelihood of Heineken stepping in to...
The general intention of Japan's drinks companies to break out of their domestic market has been a headline of the last six years, at least....
To coincide with the release of just-drinks latest Spirits Essentials coverage, Richard Woodard considers the dangers facing the Cognac segm...
just-drinks is thrilled to welcome a new industry commentator to the fold. Until earlier this year, Ian Shackleton spent over 25 years as a...
In July, Diageo turned its previously-combined Middle East & Global Travel Retail division into a standalone GTR unit. At the same time, TR head Doug Bagley stood down and was replaced by Dayalan Nayager, Bagley's European TR regional leader. Last month, at the Tax Free World Association exhibition in Cannes, just-drinks caught up with Nayager to find out how the new structure was working, as well as his thoughts on the overall state of the GTR channel.
Bob Kunze-Concewitz has seen a lot in his time with Gruppo Campari. Having joined the company from Procter & Gamble in 2005, when he came on board as CMO, he'll celebrate a decade as group CEO in May next year. In that time, he's seen Campari's fortunes rise, fall and rise again as drinks trends have come and gone. He's also been at the helm during an active period of M&A, not only for Campari specifically, but also within the spirits category generally. Late last month, just-drinks editor Olly Wehring met up with him on a visit to London.
Anheuser-Busch InBev will maintain SABMiller's tough competitive stance in Africa, the president of Diageo's unit in the region has warned.
Gruppo Campari has selected a subsidiary of Camus Wines & Spirits to distribute its spirits portfolio in China.
Two Indian states are challenging the pending introduction of a ban on liquor vendors operating near the country's roads.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed a partnership with Chinese craft brewer Boxing Cat Brewery.
Heineken has successfully completed its recently-confirmed discussions with Kirin Holdings, with the European brewer set to acquire Kirin's Brazilian operations for almost half the price the Japanese firm paid in 2011.
China's low-value beer volumes could drop further, Carlsberg CEO Cees 't Hart has told just-drinks.
just-drinks is in Cannes this week the Tax Free World Association show. Here's the second part of Andy Morton's blog, which will keep you up-to-date at one of the most important dates in the Travel Retail calendar.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts