Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
In August, when the Coca-Cola Co announced it was to pay US$2.15bn for a 16.7% stake in Monster Beverage Co, there was a general consensus t...
It's that time of year when just-drinks takes a look back at the past 12 months. Here, in part three of our final management briefing of the...
China may be the world's second biggest economy but, when it comes to global brand-building, the country lags most top nations....
Fresh geopolitical, macroeconomic and legislative headwinds are hitting emerging markets once hailed as the engine securing the global alcoh...
Dmitry Ivanov was appointed global category director for rums at Bacardi in 2012. Earlier this month, editor Olly Wehring travelled to Puerto Rico to speak to him about the company's flagship white rum brand, where it went wrong in the past and Bacardi's hopes for its broader rum range going forward.
Oliver Braun joined German brewer Krombacher almost five years ago from Anheuser-Busch InBev. Today, he is the company's export & international sales director. just-drinks editor Olly Wehring caught up with him last month when he visited London.
United Spirits is again asking shareholders to vote on plans to allow it to produce and sell the spirits brands of parent Diageo in India.
Diageo has revealed more plans for the global roll-out and promotion of its updated range of Mortlach single malt whiskies, including a major focus on China.
Treasury Wines Estates (TWE) has confirmed it could “retire” or sell some of its “non-priority” brands as its looks to focus on its higher-end labels.
Brown-Forman has signed a "co-operation agreement" with Chinese baijiu maker Wuliangye Yibin Co.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said it is “hard to see” a quick solution to the brewer's problems in Russia.
John Distilleries, the Indian spirits producer, is gearing up to enter the US market in 2015 with its Paul John single malt whisky brand.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
Soft drinks companies are always looking for the next big thing, whether its Japanese matcha tea, maple water or super-sour energy drinks.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018