Emerging markets – BRIC: Latest news and analysis articles
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in full-year group sales and net profits on the back of flat volumes. Here, just-drinks...
With global sales forecast to exceed US$214bn in 2015, bottled water will trail only carbonates in terms of total RSP value. Still bottled w...
It is not so much the departure of its current CEO that means this year will be one of consolidation for Carlsberg, more that his replacemen...
Earlier this week, Japan's Suntory Holdings reported a healthy rise in full-year sales and operating profits. Here, just-drinks takes a clos...
Formed just under a year ago, Beam Suntory is a “global whisk(e)y powerhouse,” in the words of Albert Baladi, the unit's Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) head. But, how have things progressed since Suntory's $16bn takeover of Beam Inc? What brands and regions are shining bright and where are the emerging opportunities? Here, just-drinks catches up with Baladi for his take on the present and the future for Beam Suntory.
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but, as Pernod Ricard's Asia Travel Retail MD, Con Constandis, tells just-drinks, there is still plenty to keep the sector busy, from protests in Hong Kong to margin-squeezing airport operators. Not to mention lazy journalists...
PepsiCo has confirmed it is to shut one of its fruit juice plants in Russia.
AmBev is to develop a range of craft beers after teaming up with Brazilian microbrewer Wäls Brewery.
The French wine region of Languedoc-Roussillon has seen record exports in 2014, with sales driven by China, according to new figures.
Coca-Cola HBC has warned it will face continued currency fluctuations this year after sales and underlying profits fell in full-year results.
The head of Carlsberg is to step down as the brewer's ongoing troubles resulted in a slide in full-year net profits.
Rexam is to boost its can capacity in India with a new GBP50m (US$77m) plant in the south of the country.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
The Coca-Cola Co has had its fair share of critics this year, from health campaigners to investor David Winters, who this week called for CEO Muhtar Kent to be replaced.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research