Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Alcohol companies have long been criticised for their relationships with health and wellness. But, has the industry finally spotted an oppor...
Consumer trends, along with government pressure and drinks companies' calorie pledges, mean the future for stevia is bright, regardless of i...
Coca-Cola's recent water-replenishment achievements underline the company's status as a leader in sustainability within the drinks sector. H...
Scientific research on the association of alcohol consumption with the risk of prostate cancer has been mixed....
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
C&C Group CEO Stephen Glancey has urged the Scotch whisky industry to drop its legal battle against minimum unit pricing (MUP) in Scotland.
Hooch owner Global Brands has been slapped down by UK advertising watchdogs after a Vine celebrity breached regulations by promoting the brand in a "juvenile" manner.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has said it may appeal to the UK's highest court after Scotland’s justice system delivered a major blow to its efforts against minimum pricing.
PepsiCo has produced a new sustainability agenda in which it outlines plans to cut more calories from its global beverage portfolio.
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has halted payments to some nutritionists and dieticians after accusations the health experts were being paid to attack soda taxes on social media.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to pay a US$6m fine after US authorities ruled that an Indian unit of the brewer had violated a corrupt practices act in India and "chilled" a whistleblower.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock came out fighting against the UK government's proposed sugar tax, saying he doesn't think it will pass unchanged.
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends