Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Coca-Cola's recent water-replenishment achievements underline the company's status as a leader in sustainability within the drinks sector. H...
Scientific research on the association of alcohol consumption with the risk of prostate cancer has been mixed....
In this month's Sustainability Spotlight, Ben Cooper examines how Diageo's investment in a UK drinks start-up represents a commercial and su...
A fledgling partnership between Jose Cuervo and the Ford Motor Co underlines the potential for the innovative and environmentally positive r...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
Diageo has unveiled plans for a regeneration project on the former site of its Johnnie Walker plant in the west of Scotland.
A new report has found that drinkers in the UK do not feel that price has much impact on the amount of alcohol they buy.
Three of the largest global brewers have again partnered governments, trade organisations and retailers to promote the responsible consumption of beer.
Pernod Ricard has said it may keep new UK health guidelines off its labels and bottles because the company does not agree with them.
UK supermarket chain The Co-op has pledged one whole bay in its drinks aisles for sugar-free beverages as it continues to expand its healthier options.
The US has rushed through a nation-wide GMO law that pre-empts a Vermont ruling that required mandatory labelling of products that contain genetically-altered ingredients.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock came out fighting against the UK government's proposed sugar tax, saying he doesn't think it will pass unchanged.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends