Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
World Water Week is an opportunity for companies to convene with other stakeholders to discuss the importance of water stewardship, and also...
This month, Drinksinfo's Ray Rowlands looks at UK supermarket chain Tesco's decision to pull certain soft drinks brands from its shelves....
At a soft drinks conference in London last year, a leading executive from Coca-Cola Co's UK juice unit, Innocent, was getting hot under the...
The publication of research into the impact of Mexico's soda tax and reports by the UK Government's Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutriti...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
Brewers in Russia are to scrap their 1.5-litre PET bottle lines despite warning the move will drive consumers to illegal alcohol.
Lion is to include full nutritional information on its beer labels in what it claims is an industry first in Australia.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will continue to fund research after the New York Times claimed the company is propping up science that backs exercise over calorie-cutting for weight loss.
PepsiCo has started rolling out its aspartame-free Diet Pepsi in the US after public concerns saw the company replace the artificial sweetener.
The UK soft drinks arm of Suntory has responded to the withdrawal of the ready-to-drink format of its Ribena brand in cartons from UK supermarket chain Tesco by releasing a no-added-sugar variant in the pack size.
The Coca-Cola Co has signed an agreement with Liquid Light, to speed up the development of technology used to make plant-based PET plastic bottles.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research