Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
The ISFAR recently considered a review paper on the effects of binge drinking on the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), noting that it pr...
'Dry January' may be over for another year, but the concept continues to divide opinion. While some will be feeling proud of their achieveme...
It has long been recognised from epidemiologic studies that both the positive and negative health effects of alcohol consumption are modifie...
Once a month, the drinks industry-funded International Alliance for Responsible Drinking, which covers alcohol policies worldwide, looks at...
Andre de Almeida had been William Grant & Sons' director for European Travel Retail for four years when he decided earlier this year to take up the role of Global Travel Retail head at Scotch whisky specialists Loch Lomond Group. That was in July, and now the Brazilian-born de Almeida, who moved to Scotland when he was 15, faces one of the biggest challenges of his career - establishing Loch Lomond as a player in the GTR channel.
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
PepsiCo has agreed to make changes to its Naked Juice labels in the US after settling a court battle over the brand's nutritional content.
Brown-Forman has become the latest drinks company to publish nutritional information for its brands.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev's North Europe unit has called on the drinks industry to boost its low- and no-alcohol options as UK moderation trends increase.
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co has recalled bottles in 35 US states after detecting a flaw that could allow glass to break off and fall inside.
Suntory Holdings is sending staff to health camps amid worries the beverage company's employees are more obese than those in other industries, according to a report.
Drinks trade groups have hit out at a new report, which claims that youth exposure to alcohol marketing is associated with alcohol misuse among younger consumers.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends