Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Almost by default, the craft sectors within the overall drinks industry have healthier sustainability credentials than their larger peers. B...
Today, the Brewers of Europe announced that its members, which include all of the leading European brewers, are to voluntarily list ingredie...
For a company sometimes viewed as large and ponderous, Diageo last week did a good job of outmanoeuvring its rivals....
The soda tax issue is bubbling up in the US again, this time in the Californian city of Berkeley....
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
PepsiCo is to remove aspartame from its Diet Pepsi range in the US, responding to consumer fears over the artificial sweetener.
Heineken decreased its water consumption last year to 3.9 hectolitres for every hectolitre of beer produced.
Tetra Pak is to roll out its new fully-renewable carton, the Tetra Rex Bio-based, to all of its international customers.
Brewers including Anheuser-Busch InBev, SABMiller and Heineken are to offer calorie counts and ingredients for their beers in Europe.
The Wine Institute has hit back at allegations some Californian wine contains dangerous levels of arsenic, saying all wine in the US is safe.
Diageo is to include on its products nutritional labels that tell consumers how many calories and alcoholic units they are drinking per serve.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report