Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Once a month, the drinks industry-funded International Alliance for Responsible Drinking, which covers alcohol policies worldwide, looks at...
The ISFAR recently considered a review paper on the effects of binge drinking on the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), noting that it pr...
'Dry January' may be over for another year, but the concept continues to divide opinion. While some will be feeling proud of their achieveme...
It has long been recognised from epidemiologic studies that both the positive and negative health effects of alcohol consumption are modifie...
Andre de Almeida had been William Grant & Sons' director for European Travel Retail for four years when he decided earlier this year to take up the role of Global Travel Retail head at Scotch whisky specialists Loch Lomond Group. That was in July, and now the Brazilian-born de Almeida, who moved to Scotland when he was 15, faces one of the biggest challenges of his career - establishing Loch Lomond as a player in the GTR channel.
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
The world's largest brewer has committed to sourcing 100% of its purchased electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
Nordic wine and spirits firm Altia has bolstered its low-alcohol and organic portfolio in a bid to meet changing consumer needs.
Heineken has moved to defend its red star logo after reports Hungary's Government wants to ban the image.
C&C Group's Tennent's lager is to display the UK chief medical officer's revised alcohol-intake guidelines on its packaging.
Pernod Ricard is to list calorie and alcohol content for all of its strategic brands online, stopping short of rival Diageo's plan to include the data on pack labels.
PepsiCo has countered the latest claims that its use of water in Kerala is contributing to a drought in the Indian state.
Philadelphia’s soda tax came into force on Sunday, and is reportedly causing a stir in the city's check-out aisles.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets