Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
In a follow-up analysis of almost 50,000 young women, aged 30 to 49 at baseline, in the Swedish Women’s Lifestyle and Health cohort, researc...
Once a month, the drinks industry-funded International Alliance for Responsible Drinking, which covers alcohol policies worldwide, looks at...
The aims and achievements of the drinks sector's giants provide a strong lead to the industry's sustainability drive but progress will also...
Data from epidemiologic studies that looks at the relationship between alcohol consumption and the different types of stroke is quite consis...
Andre de Almeida had been William Grant & Sons' director for European Travel Retail for four years when he decided earlier this year to take up the role of Global Travel Retail head at Scotch whisky specialists Loch Lomond Group. That was in July, and now the Brazilian-born de Almeida, who moved to Scotland when he was 15, faces one of the biggest challenges of his career - establishing Loch Lomond as a player in the GTR channel.
In achieving its goal to replenish water equivalent to its 2015 sales volumes "back to nature and communities", Coca-Cola gave itself a compelling sustainability story to tell consumers. Greg Koch, senior director of Global Water Stewardship at Coca-Cola, spoke with Ben Cooper about what "replenishment" means, and why getting the minutiae of the methodology right is so important.
Diageo is to pay a further GBP45m (US$57m) to victims of the thalidomide drug distributed by a former subsidiary.
An Indian court has ruled that contract bottlers for PepsiCo and The Coca-Cola Co cannot divert water from a drought-hit river as water scarcity in the country continues to trouble beverage makers.
The on-premise channel in the UK has seen a "massive shift" in attitudes to sugar consumption over the past five years, the head of Britvic's innovations team has said, as health trends from soft drinks spill over to the country's bars and pubs,
A decrease in beverage calorie consumption per serve in the US is being offset by an overall consumption increase, putting the country's ambitious new health targets at risk, an industry report has said.
The Scotch Whisky Association is to take its battle over minimum unit pricing out of Scotland with an appeal to the UK's highest court.
Three US trade bodies have welcomed the US surgeon general's report on addiction.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock came out fighting against the UK government's proposed sugar tax, saying he doesn't think it will pass unchanged.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends