Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
Most observational epidemiologic studies have shown a slight increase in the risk of breast cancer for women who consume alcohol; the degree...
Setting an ambitious target and just failing to meet it is surely better than settling for an easy one and romping home with time to spare b...
A recent paper presented prospective data from a large population-based cohort from rural Norway, a region with typically-light alcohol cons...
Last week, Heineken held its quarterly 'What's Brewing' seminar, a chance for analysts to hear the latest strategy from the brewer....
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co's chief science & health officer is to retire. Rhona Applebaum told the company last month of her intention to step down, although Coca-Cola has only confirmed the move this week.
Digital marketing will be a regulatory “battleground” in the next few years as the European Union attempts to deal with its implications for alcohol, the head of SpiritsEurope has said.
Remy Cointreau has developed a bursary programme through its Cointreau brand to support creative women.
New research has said sugar affects health disproportionately to other foods, countering the soft drinks industry's stance that calories are all the same.
US spirits trade organisation the Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS) has launched a 'drink in moderation' ad, which will appear in the official 2015 Major League Baseball World Series programme.
Diageo claims to be the first alcohol company to include a serving facts panel on its spirits packaging in the US.
Brewdog, the Scottish brewery with a self-styled “punk” demeanour, prides itself on punching up.
It seems even 250-year-old Cognac houses want to be like Google these days.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts