Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Latest news and analysis articles
The soda tax issue is bubbling up in the US again, this time in the Californian city of Berkeley....
Speaking after the release of Brown-Forman's first-quarter results yesterday, CEO Paul Varga was typically upbeat over the performance of fl...
Two years ago, when serious speculation emerged over a plan by Coca-Cola Co to buy Monster Beverage Corporation, the energy drinks maker had...
When The Coca-Cola Co releases its first-quarter results tomorrow, we can be all but certain they will contain more bad news for US diet sod...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
The debate raging around obesity, its victims and villains, causes and consequences, is shaping the policies of some of the world's most powerful multinational companies in a way few can have predicted only a few years ago. Derek Yach, senior vice president of global health policy for PepsiCo, talks to just-drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co's Canadian unit is to reduce the calorie count of its flagship cola brand by 8%.
The UK alcoholic drinks industry has delivered on an alcohol-unit reduction pledge two years early, according to a new report.
A US court has refused to throw out a ruling that ordered Monster Beverage Corp's to pay US$1.7m to the Beastie Boys for its unauthorised use of music by the hip-hop group in an online video.
The US's Beer Institute has admitted that brewers can still do more to combat drink driving and underage consumption in the US despite recent successes.
Lithuania has become the first European country to ban energy drink sales to consumers under the age of 18, according to reports.
The International Center for Alcohol Policies and the Global Alcohol Producers Group have released further details about their proposed merger, including the appointment of a new CEO.
PepsiCo received high praise when it announced it was to launch its stevia-based Pepsi extension True exclusively on Amazon in the US.
The Coca-Cola Co has spent a lot of money recently fighting accusations that soft drinks make you fat.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research