Company results: Latest news and analysis articles
Today, Britvic posted a rise in first-half sales and profits, boosted by the integration of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasileir...
Yesterday, C&C Group reported a drop in full-year sales and volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by region:...
Earlier today, Carlsberg released a trading update for the first three months of 2016. Net sales grew in organic terms by 2% in the first qu...
Earlier this month, Kirin Holdings reported a marked slide in net profits on a 6.1% fall in sales from the first three months of 2016. Here,...
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning.
Diageo has come from behind to surprise investors in a fiscal year that looked more than a little rocky at half-time. Here, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer talks to Diageo CEO Paul Walsh about the results and what happens next.
A 30% jump in whiskey volumes has boosted full-year sales for New York spirits producer Castle Brands.
SABMiller's CEO has called 2016 "a year to watch" on currency as the company battles ForEx weakness in Africa.
Britvic has posted a jump in first-half sales and profits as its newly-integrated Brazil unit masked weaknesses elsewhere.
Fever-Tree has said it expects full-year 2016 results to be "materially ahead" of expectations.
SABMiller has posted a big drop in full-year sales and operating profits as currency headwinds and impairment charges in Africa hit the top line.
Diageo's Latin America & Caribbean unit has said it expects sales to be softer in the second half of the year, as it weighs the price of a Don Julio Tequila accounting error.
Jim Cramer, the excitable host of stock-picker programme Mad Money on CNBC, turned his attention on US brewers last week, attempting to forecast which has the most potential for investors.
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends