Company results: Latest news and analysis articles
Heineken will release its Q4 and full-year results on Wednesday (10 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and low...
Carlsberg will release its Q4 and full-year results on Wednesday (10 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lo...
The Coca-Cola Co will report its fourth quarter and full-year results tomorrow (9 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's h...
After a difficult 2015, Diageo has roared into 2016 with a solid set of numbers, analysts have said....
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning.
Diageo has come from behind to surprise investors in a fiscal year that looked more than a little rocky at half-time. Here, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer talks to Diageo CEO Paul Walsh about the results and what happens next.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its "transition year" with a 4% fall in 2015 sales, while the top-line slid by 8% in the fourth quarter.
Craft Brew Alliance has posted ongoing healthy sales in its fourth quarter, with the top-line in the full year set to come in up on 2014.
LVMH's wines & spirits unit, Moet Hennessy, has posted a healthy leap in full-year profits as sales in China rebounded in the second half of last year.
The Smirnoff vodka brand is still "very early" in its growth journey, Diageo's CEO has told just-drinks, although that growth is more likely to come from newer markets than existing ones.
Soft drinks maker AG Barr has warned that its full-year sales are likely to come in behind the previous year, citing a challenging first six months of 2015.
Diageo's sales dropped 5% in the first half of its financial year but underlying performance stayed solid as Smirnoff returned to growth in the US.
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists.
Check out this nifty piece of video from SABMiller, in which the brewer offers the highlights of its full-year results, which were released last week.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research