Company results: Latest news and analysis articles
Late last week, Concha y Toro released its results for the first half of 2015. Here, we take a closer look at the company's performance in t...
Earlier this year, at its annual Capital Market Day presentations, Pernod Ricard earmarked the US and China as must-win "battlegrounds"....
American whiskey is following in vodka's footsteps, according to analysts....
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impair...
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning.
Diageo has come from behind to surprise investors in a fiscal year that looked more than a little rocky at half-time. Here, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer talks to Diageo CEO Paul Walsh about the results and what happens next.
The international spirits category in China has embarked on a “new normal”, according to Pernod Ricard, with lower-priced offerings set to drive future growth.
Pernod Ricard has admitted that it needs to improve its marketing of Absolut in the US to connect with Millenial consumers as craft vodka continues to take share.
Concha y Toro has bemoaned a tough first quarter that led to a dip in profits in the first six months of this year.
Pernod Ricard's Canadian affiliate Corby Spirit & Wine has blamed an inventory build-up ahead of a push into the US for a drop in sales and profits.
Australian Vintage has posted a lift in full-year sales although profits were dented by a brace of one-offs.
Pernod Ricard has reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impairment charge in the period.
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists.
Check out this nifty piece of video from SABMiller, in which the brewer offers the highlights of its full-year results, which were released last week.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research