Company results: Latest news and analysis articles
Diageo has conceded that it raised the prices of some of its more mainstream brands in the US too quickly, leading to slowing spirits sales...
Earlier today, Diageo issued its half-year results for the six months to the end of December. Here, just-drinks, takes a look at the figures...
Tomorrow, Diageo will release the results from its half-year, and the three months to the end of December. Here, we take a look at the main...
Britvic announced flat sales in Q1 results today, as competition in the UK remained strong. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the com...
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning.
Diageo has come from behind to surprise investors in a fiscal year that looked more than a little rocky at half-time. Here, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer talks to Diageo CEO Paul Walsh about the results and what happens next.
Diageo has reported a slight improvement in its fiscal second quarter, as falling sales in Q1 levelled, but profits in the company's half year struggled.
AG Barr has said it expects to see full-year sales growth of around 2%, despite the volatile state of the UK soft drinks market.
Britvic has said it remains confident of boosting FY profits by as much as 9% despite posting flat Q1 sales.
United Spirits remains in the red in its year to date, but losses have slowed after a healthy rise in Q3 profits, thanks to its premium brands.
Remy Cointreau's sales continued to drop in its year-to-date but declines slowed and Q3 Cognac shipments to Greater China rose.
SABMiller has reported a slip in third-quarter beer volumes as China continued to underperform.
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists.
Check out this nifty piece of video from SABMiller, in which the brewer offers the highlights of its full-year results, which were released last week.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research