Company results: Latest news and analysis articles
Late last week, Concha y Toro released its results for the first half of 2015. Here, we take a closer look at the company's performance in t...
Earlier this year, at its annual Capital Market Day presentations, Pernod Ricard earmarked the US and China as must-win "battlegrounds"....
American whiskey is following in vodka's footsteps, according to analysts....
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impair...
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning.
Diageo has come from behind to surprise investors in a fiscal year that looked more than a little rocky at half-time. Here, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer talks to Diageo CEO Paul Walsh about the results and what happens next.
Diageo has said it expects its operating profits for fiscal-2016 to take a GBP150m (US$231.8m) hit, due to adverse exchange rate movements.
UK soft drinks maker AG Barr has warned that full-year profits will come in flat after bad weather contributed to a below-par first-half performance.
The head of William Grant & Sons has flagged a change in the company's priorities in the US, with owned brands taking precedent over agency or third-party offerings.
William Grant & Sons has posted a lift in profits for 2014, despite a double-digit slide in sales in the period.
The Sazerac Co has lined up the release next month of this year's Expresiones del Corazon Tequila whiskey barrel-aged range.
Brick Brewing Co has said it is pleased with its half-year position, with sales and operating profits in the first six months of fiscal-2016 both performing well.
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists.
Check out this nifty piece of video from SABMiller, in which the brewer offers the highlights of its full-year results, which were released last week.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research