Company results: Latest news and analysis articles
It is only just gone Q1 for Brown-Forman but already analysts are predicting a more subdued full-year for the Jack Daniel's maker....
In its full-year results, released yesterday, Pernod Ricard posted a slight increase in sales, up 1% to EUR8.68bn (US$7.46bn), while net pro...
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported a 43% boost to full-year net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performan...
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its first-quarter results for fiscal-2017. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's perform...
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of Heineken's CFO, Rene Hooft Graafland, on the brewer's FY results, which were released this morning.
Diageo has come from behind to surprise investors in a fiscal year that looked more than a little rocky at half-time. Here, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer talks to Diageo CEO Paul Walsh about the results and what happens next.
William Grant & Sons has reported rising full-year sales and profits as it continues to move away from distributing third-party brands.
AG Barr is to cut 10% of its workforce before the end of the year amid a declining UK market that hampered H1 sales and profits.
Coca-Cola Europe Partners has said it will work with The Coca-Cola Co to fix declines for regular Coke after the full-sugar brand dropped volumes in the first six months of the year.
Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has forecast flat full-year sales and "modest" profits growth as it released its first quarterly results since its creation.
Diageo-controlled Guinness Nigeria has reported a loss for its most recent fiscal year as macro-economic headwinds continue to hamper performance.
The CEO of Diageo has flagged a good start to the group's current fiscal year, with a "stronger performance" expected in the months ahead.
Jim Cramer, the excitable host of stock-picker programme Mad Money on CNBC, turned his attention on US brewers last week, attempting to forecast which has the most potential for investors.
Does Pernod Ricard have something to hide? In a press conference after the release of full-year results today, only a quarter of the 100 minutes were given over to questions from journalists.
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends