Beer & cider: Latest news and analysis articles
That, in just the space of two days, Carlsberg has announced both a pay freeze and the closure of two Russian breweries, speaks volumes abou...
Earlier today, Diageo issued its half-year results for the six months to the end of December. Here, just-drinks, takes a look at the figures...
Sponsorship of sporting events by alcohol companies is once again under intense scrutiny, across a number of countries, and pressure on poli...
Tomorrow, Diageo will release the results from its half-year, and the three months to the end of December. Here, we take a look at the main...
Sam Calagione, founder of Dogfish Head Brewery, is one of the figureheads of the US craft beer scene. The Delaware-based firm's tagline is "Off-centred ales for off-centred people". Here Calagione, also a TV star, explains Dogfish's future plans, his attitude to the big brewers and why US craft brewery closures are inevitable.
Oliver Braun joined German brewer Krombacher almost five years ago from Anheuser-Busch InBev. Today, he is the company's export & international sales director. just-drinks editor Olly Wehring caught up with him last month when he visited London.
Meantime Brewing Co, the London-based craft brewer, is aiming to establish itself as a national brand with expansion to other major UK cities this year.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Diageo has branded as “speculation” reports that it is vying to make Guinness the next headline brand sponsor of football's English Premier League.
Total UK beer volumes have risen for the first time in nearly a decade, while off-trade sales have overtaken on-trade sales, according to latest figures.
BrewDog has launched its own import and distribution unit and kicked it off by signing an exclusive deal to handle Stone Brewing Co's beers in the UK.
Branding comes in all shapes these days. But, is Budweiser the only beer brand to be associated with a brothel?
As a journalist of over ten years, I was shocked and appalled by yesterday's attack on the offices of the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research