Beer & cider: Latest news and analysis articles
Next week sees the International Association of Airport & Duty Free Stores host its annual 'Duty Free Show of the Americas' in Orlando. But,...
In an interview with just-drinks this week, Pernod Ricard CEO Alex Ricard had some strong words for Travel Retail....
For the first time, Dutch brewer Heineken has merged its sustainability report into its main annual report. The increased investor interest...
Once a month, the drinks industry-funded International Alliance for Responsible Drinking, which covers alcohol policies worldwide, looks at...
In the second part of our exclusive interview with consumer futurist Will Higham, we continue to look at the younger end of the consumer spectrum, discussing provenance, rebellion and what we should actually call the next generation.
With the job title consumer futurist, Will Higham has made a career out of telling companies what direction their consumers are heading in. Earlier this month, just-drinks met with him to learn how he goes about forecasting the trends of the future. In part one, we look at how Higham makes his predictions, and the ongoing obsession with Millennials.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Molson Coors has lined up a 33cl can format in the UK for Thai brand Singha Beer, as it looks to surf the wave of popularity for the size that has been created by the craft beer segment.
Tsingtao Brewery has warned full-year profits will be down by almost two-fifths in the Chinese brewer's starkest admission yet of its problems.
Heineken has unveiled new aluminium bottles that turn black under black light.
Brown-Forman has teamed up with an R&B singer to launch a new flavour in its 25-year-old Jack Daniel's RTD malted beverage range, Country Cocktails. K. Michelle will help promote the new Southern Peach flavour, which initially rolls out in the south-east US ahead of a nation-wide launch in early Summer.
Sales and volumes increases in 2016 for UK brewer and spirits producer Adnams failed to lift profits in the year, as currency weakness hit the bottom line.
For those people looking to the Red Planet as shining utopia away from all things earth, look away now.
Ever wondered what fuels Anheuser-Busch InBev's acquisitional drive? Is it naked ambition? Faith? The good of mankind?
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research