Beer & cider: Latest news and analysis articles
A large study from Denmark was designed to test the hypothesis that women who increase their alcohol intake over a five-year period have a h...
Heineken, which last week held a capital markets seminar in Vietnam, has a long and storied history in Asia. In 1931, it set up joint-ventur...
Heineken's senior management team has been in Vietnam this week for the company's annual Financial Markets Conference. CEO Jean-François van...
Heineken's management team has been in Vietnam this week for the company's annual Financial Markets Conference. CEO Jean-François van Boxmee...
Last weekend, news broke of yet another craft brewery acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev. This time, however, it was not in the US but in Italy.
Scotland, already well-known for the quality of its whisky, is carving out a reputation as a centre of craft beer excellence. According to Nielsen data, craft beer consumers in Scotland drink more per head than almost anywhere else in the UK, and every year an increasing number of new breweries open to accommodate this thirst. Last year, there were 93 breweries in Scotland, the Campaign for Real Ale, says, with 20 of them opening over the past 12 months.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said its new non-alcoholic Budweiser, Prohibition Brew, has been designed to capture global trends for less-sugary beverages.
Kopparberg is to launch a Summer marketing campaign in the UK for its Fruit Lager radler.
Iceland's Einstök Beer Co has secured further distribution in the US, as it looks to grow its export business.
Constellation Brands has confirmed plans is to build an east-coast brewery for its Californian craft beer unit, Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits.
The European Union has approved Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$107bn takeover of SABMiller.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to unveil a non-alcoholic Budweiser tomorrow in Canada.
Some people in India believe alcohol should be more difficult to purchase. Last month, the state of Bihar halted all alcohol sales as its chief minister made good on an election promise.
Greetings from Zurich. Here as a guest of Heineken's Amstel brand, I'm due to sit down later today with the group's senior global director for international brands, Walter Drenth.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China