Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Britvic's CEO has said that the company's Robinsons brand will be a “big focus” for next year as it ramps up innovations across a number of...
Tomorrow, SABMiller will report its full second-quarter and half-year numbers. Here just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three...
Today, Carlsberg reported a drop in year-to-date profits as Eastern Europe remained challenging. Here just-drinks looks at the group's perfo...
Carlsberg will release it third-quarter and year-to-date results on Monday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three...
Bacardi is embarking on an ambitious mission to launch an array of new single malt Scotch whiskies from its five Speyside distilleries. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to Stephen Marshall, the man behind the project.
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
The UK alcoholic drinks industry has delivered on an alcohol-unit reduction pledge two years early, according to a new report.
The head of the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has said the group's new base in London will help cultivate stronger links in the UK capital.
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to be one of the official sponsors of next year's Rugby World Cup, continuing a 20-year presence at the tournament.
Molson Coors has renewed a supply deal with Newcastle United FC in the UK.
Belvédère, the France-based wine and spirits group, is to offload its production assets in Poland and strip down its portfolio as part of a new strategic plan to turnaround falling sales.
Carlsberg has launched one-litre and 75cl limited edition canned versions of its Tuborg Pilsener brand in Germany for Christmas.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future