Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
At the official ground-breaking ceremony for Brown-Forman's Slane Castle Irish whiskey distillery this week, the talk among a few of the gue...
Stock Spirits posted a sharp drop in first half sales and profits today as Poland continued to underperform. Here just-drinks takes a look a...
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its first-half results, posting a near-12% slide in operating profits and a 4% drop in beer volumes. Here,...
Carlsberg will release its H1 results on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to th...
Earlier this year, Pernod Ricard outlined plans to shift the "heart" of its business from its brands to its consumers. Speaking at his first of the company's annual Capital Markets Day briefings, new CEO Alex Ricard told analysts and journalists that consumers "don't think in categories" any more. But, what does this consumer-centralisation mean, and how does a company go about it? One of Pernod's executive team charged with implementing changes is global business development director Conor McQuaid. just-drinks spoke to McQuaid to get a better idea of Pernod's consumer-centric company strategy.
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has called on SABMiller's shareholders to back his company's takeover offer, saying its rejection by SAB's management yesterday “lacks credibility”.
Westons Cider has increased full-year sales and profits as repackaging efforts help boost its core brands.
Conviviality Retail has changed its name as it completes the purchase of UK on-trade distributor Matthew Clark.
Diageo has launched three expressions under The Singleton of Glendullan brand exclusively into Travel Retail.
The board of SABMiller has formally rejected Anheuser-Busch InBev's offer of GBP42.15 per share, stating that the proposal undervalues the company.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s CEO Carlos Brito has said Africa would play a “vital role” in the future of a combined AB InBev/SABMiller entity.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research