Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Six months ago, Accolade Wines fired a broadside at the South African wine industry, warning that if wine makers don't get busy building bra...
On Thursday (28 January), Diageo will report its half-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its second...
Has it happened? Has China's Cognac market finally bottomed out?...
In a trading update earlier today, SABMiller reported a 5% lift in sales during the nine months to the end of December. The top line also gr...
With just seven weeks left until the start of ProWein, just-drinks sat down with lead organiser Michael Degan to ask what makes the wine and spirits show one of the biggest draws on the alcohol calendar. Along the way, Degan reveals why the show is unlikely to get much bigger, discusses the possibility of adding beer to the mix and why German rock bands know their Riesling from their Spatburgunder.
In the second part of this week's just-drinks interview, William Grant & Sons' chief commercial officer, Simon Hunt, discusses the growing role played by craft spirits, the group's core markets and future targets, and the thinking that allowed The Glenlivet to overtake Glenfiddich as the world's biggest-selling single malt Scotch whisky brand.
William Grant & Sons has lined up a new single malt Scotch whisky for the UK, produced at its Ailsa Bay distillery on the west coast of Scotland.
SABMiller's MD for Europe, Sue Clark, is to join Britvic's board as an independent non-executive director.
Sales of Rioja inched up last year, according to new figures, with domestic sales of the Spanish DOC wine recording a lift for the first time since 2008's economic downturn.
Speyside Distillers has arranged funding to the tune of GBP2.3m (US$3.3m), to help deal with "increased worldwide demand" for its Scotch whisky portfolio.
South American wine producer Concha y Toro's UK unit has confirmed the renewal of its Sky Movies partnership, after a "record year of sales".
LVMH's wines & spirits unit, Moet Hennessy, has posted a healthy leap in full-year profits as sales in China rebounded in the second half of last year.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research