Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
With just over 20% of the country's total beer market value, the craft category in the US is ahead of the global curve....
'Dry January' may be over for another year, but the concept continues to divide opinion. While some will be feeling proud of their achieveme...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in its full-year sales and profits, boosted by the integration of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasil...
On Wednesday, Britvic will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance over the fiscal year to...
Former Tesco wine director Dan Jago took over as CEO at UK-based Berry Bros & Rudd in 2015 and has since overseen a period of overhaul at the near-320-year-old wine and spirits group. Late last month, just-drinks met up with Jago at BBR's London headquarters. In part I of the interview, Jago discussed new changes to the company. In part II, the CEO talks about how he has no desire to chase the Millennial market, and reveals what keeps him awake at night.
In August 2015, UK-based Berry Bros & Rudd appointed Dan Jago as its CEO. Since then, the former group wine director at Tesco has overseen a period of overhaul at the near-320-year-old wine and spirits group. Late last month, just-drinks met up with Jago at BBR's London headquarters to learn more about the changes he has introduced.
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has announced the launch an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 Blanc brand.
UK-based soft drinks producer Dalston's is following craft beer's lead and launching some of its range in aluminium cans.
Heineken has vowed to fight a EUR100m (US$105.6m) compensation claim by a Greek brewer that follows the imposition 14 months ago of a near-EUR32m fine related to alleged infringement practices in the country.
Scottish craft brewer Stewart Brewing has launched Stewart’s Lager, a new 4% abv beer targeted at sessionable drinking occasions.
Diageo has said it is reviewing its options after it lost a court battle with a software supplier over a GBP54.5m (US$68m) bill.
The UK arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up the nation-wide launch of US beer brand Bud Light.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends