Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Earlier today, Heineken reported a 1.7% decrease in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in...
Remy Cointreau today reported a drop in first-half sales after another weak showing in China. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the c...
Yesterday afternoon, here in London, the UK's Wine and Spirit Trade Association hosted its annual conference. Headlining the show was Sir Jo...
Triple-region wine show The Beautiful South kicked off in London yesterday, with a different feel and look to last year's inaugural event....
Bacardi is embarking on an ambitious mission to launch an array of new single malt Scotch whiskies from its five Speyside distilleries. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to Stephen Marshall, the man behind the project.
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a solid rise in nine-month net profits and sales, but third-quarter volumes were held back by Russia.
The 2014 harvest in France's Provence wine-growing region will see a rise of around 11% on last year, relieving supply pressures in serving strong domestic and export markets, according to a trade body.
United Spirits, the Diageo-controlled Indian drinks firm, has today completed the sale of Whyte & Mackay to Emperador Inc for GBP430m (US$729m) after clearing regulatory hurdles.
UK brewers are “open-minded” about including calorie information on brands, according to a trade group, after a fresh call from health lobbyists.
Brewers in the UK are relaunching the 'Let There Be Beer' campaign under a fresh banner, including a new TV ad as part of a GBP10m (US$16m) spend.
Diageo has announced plans to reinstate its Pimm's variant 'No. 6 Vodka Cup' in the UK after public complaints over its delisting.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review