Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Tomorrow, SABMiller will report its full second-quarter and half-year numbers. Here just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three...
Today, Carlsberg reported a drop in year-to-date profits as Eastern Europe remained challenging. Here just-drinks looks at the group's perfo...
Carlsberg will release it third-quarter and year-to-date results on Monday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three...
Earlier today, it was confirmed that Greene King is set to swallow up its rival Spirit Pub Co in a GBP773.6m (US$1.24bn) deal. Here, just-dr...
Bacardi is embarking on an ambitious mission to launch an array of new single malt Scotch whiskies from its five Speyside distilleries. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to Stephen Marshall, the man behind the project.
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
The MD of Kopparberg Brewery's UK subsidiary has resigned, with company owner Peter Bronsman taking over.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has confirmed to just-drinks that it will not be exhibiting at next year's London Wine Fair (LWF).
William Grant & Sons has launched a bespoke online whisky store that matches previously unreleased Glenfiddich stock with consumers' taste profiles.
Pub-owning companies in the UK have warned of a higher rate of pub closures after MPs in the country voted for legislation that will effectively end the so-called 'beer tie'.
London Wine Fair (LWF) organisers have said 83% of exhibitors that attended this year have already confirmed they will return to the event in 2015, but Treasury Wine Estates and Accolade Wines have yet to confirm their attendance.
Pernod Ricard has dropped its support for geographical protection of Plymouth Gin after rule changes made it “reassess the relevance” to the brand, the company has said.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research