Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
'Dry January' may be over for another year, but the concept continues to divide opinion. While some will be feeling proud of their achieveme...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in its full-year sales and profits, boosted by the integration of Brazilian soft drinks producer Empresa Brasil...
On Wednesday, Britvic will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance over the fiscal year to...
Attending the UK Wine & Spirits Trade Association’s annual conference in London yesterday, I was particularly struck by one thought: Strippi...
In this, the second part of our interview the head of the UK's Wine & Spirit Trade Association, Miles Beale looks beyond the European Union and sees cause for optimism, despite the uncertainty of recent months.
Earlier this week, just-drinks met with Miles Beale, the head of the UK's Wine & Spirit Trade Association, to discuss all things Brexit. In the first of this two-part interview, Beale looks back at how the country's wine and spirits categories have responded to the referendum vote in June that will see the UK leave the European Union.
Lucozade Ribena Suntory will launch an Original flavour variant under its Lucozade Zero brand in the UK.
Pernod Ricard's local vodka project in Berlin is set to receive a distribution boost, in order to help the brand reach the wider German market.
France’s wine and spirits exports registered a second consecutive record year in 2016, according to data released this week.
Swedish fruit cider company Kopparberg is targeting Champagne-style occasions with a sparkling cider packaged in a 75cl bottle.
The trade organisation for Provence wines has named a new managing director.
A final-quarter decline for Sobieski vodka has dragged down Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits' full-year sales.
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends