Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Earlier today (10 March), Gruppo Campari announced its full-year results, with sales picking up during the last quarter. Here, just-drinks t...
Carlsberg's CEO has said M&A will be a “low priority” this year as the company reels from profits slumps in Russia and Ukraine....
Coca-Cola HBC's CEO has said he is cautious over Greece's “fragile” political environment, but has insisted the company will not cut back on...
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its full-year results, with profits falling by almost 20% on flat sales in 2014. Here, we look at the Dani...
Cocktail mixers and syrups firm Funkin is now part of the AG Barr portfolio after the closure of a multi-million deal last month. Here, Funkin CEO Andrew King explains how he can help Barr grow its on-trade presence, why Angola is a new focus for cocktails and what he has planned for Irn Bru.
Nick Miller spent 25 years working for big brewers - most recently with SABMiller - before deciding to take the role of CEO at London's Meantime Brewing Co in 2011. Here, Surrey-born Miller explains who he regards as competition, the future for UK craft brewers and the firm's plans for this year.
Heineken is to reduce staffing levels as its streamlines its global business units from five to four and strips down its executive committee.
Moet Hennessy's Glenmorangie unit has sold The Scotch Malt Whisky Society to a group of private investors for an undisclosed sum.
Marston's has agreed to acquire the beer division of fellow UK brewer Daniel Thwaites for GBP25.1m (US$37m).
Carlsberg is going on the offensive in the UK with a new campaign claiming that drinkers prefer its Carlsberg Export lager brand to Anheuser-Busch InBev's Stella Artois.
The Portman Group has argued that UK health campaigners are “ignoring the facts” after claims that children are being negatively influenced by drinks firms sponsoring sport.
SABMiller is planing to appoint a former CEO of Bacardi to its board as a non-executive director.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly