Latest beverage news & analysis in Western Europe
Britvic announced flat sales in Q1 results today, as competition in the UK remained strong. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the com...
Has Remy Cointreau bitten off more than it can chew?...
Rémy Cointreau today reported a drop in first-half sales but trends looked to improve as there was stabilisation in Asia-Pacific. Here, just...
The starting gun on the UK General Election campaign has been fired and, once again, alcohol looks set to be a political football....
Bacardi is embarking on an ambitious mission to launch an array of new single malt Scotch whiskies from its five Speyside distilleries. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to Stephen Marshall, the man behind the project.
Henry Ashworth has faced plenty of challenges since taking the reins at the Portman Group in 2011. Dealing with the fall-out from decisions by the group's independent complaints panel and the ever-agitating UK health lobby means life is rarely dull. Here, Ashworth talks to just-drinks' deputy editor James Wilmore about the watchdog's work, and a certain Scottish brewer.
Meantime Brewing Co, the London-based craft brewer, is aiming to establish itself as a national brand with expansion to other major UK cities this year.
Bacardi has launched a new UK cinema ad for Bombay Sapphire ahead of a “multi-million pound” nation-wide campaign for the gin brand.
Diageo has branded as “speculation” reports that it is vying to make Guinness the next headline brand sponsor of football's English Premier League.
Total UK beer volumes have risen for the first time in nearly a decade, while off-trade sales have overtaken on-trade sales, according to latest figures.
BrewDog has launched its own import and distribution unit and kicked it off by signing an exclusive deal to handle Stone Brewing Co's beers in the UK.
Beam Suntory has launched a new extension in its Sourz range that “leaves behind a cooling sensation” after drinking.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research