Vietnam: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's CFO has admitted being disappointed at the group's first-quarter performance in one of its key markets, Vietnam, but said the company is still stealing marketshare in the country.
Diageo's decision to partner with Vietnam's local spirits hero, Hanoi Liquor Joint Stock Co, looks like a shrewd move, even if the financial benefits start at a trickle.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has officially opened its first Vietnam brewery.
The Vietnamese government is poised to sell off control of Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp (Sabeco), according to local reports.
ThaiBev is looking to buy a stake in Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp (Sabeco) as the Vietnamese Government attempts to sell off some state-owned brewer to investors, according to reports.
Nestlé has doubled capacity at its Milo chocolate malt beverage factory in south-east Vietnam after a CHF35m (US$37m) investment.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to open its first brewery in Vietnam in February.
A proposed “bubble tax” on carbonated sodas in Vietnam is unfair as it will fall “almost exclusively” on US soft drink brands, a US trade body has argued.
Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corporation (Sabeco) has unveiled a new US$21m brewery in Vietnam's Ninh Thuan region, its 22nd plant in the country, according to local reports.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is planning to build a brewery in Vietnam to capitalise on the country's fast-expanding beer market.
Heineken and SABMiller have declined to comment on reports that they are separately considering taking a stake in state-owned Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corporation (Sabeco) in Vietnam.
The Coca-Cola Co has declined to comment on a report that it is among “several” international drinks firms interested in a JV with Vietnam's Tan Hiep Phat Beverage Group.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research