Vietnam: Latest beverage news & analysis
Heineken's CFO has admitted being disappointed at the group's first-quarter performance in one of its key markets, Vietnam, but said the company is still stealing marketshare in the country.
Diageo's decision to partner with Vietnam's local spirits hero, Hanoi Liquor Joint Stock Co, looks like a shrewd move, even if the financial benefits start at a trickle.
Carlsberg's Vietnam unit has added a new canning line to its Hue Brewery, in Hue City, as it looks to grow business in the country.
Vietnam's beer industry is to increase output by a quarter over the next four years, the country's brewer's association has reportedly said.
The European spirits industry has hailed a new EU free-trade deal with Vietnam, saying an agreement to cut a 45% import tariff will encourage further growth.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has officially opened its first Vietnam brewery.
The Vietnamese government is poised to sell off control of Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp (Sabeco), according to local reports.
ThaiBev is looking to buy a stake in Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp (Sabeco) as the Vietnamese Government attempts to sell off some state-owned brewer to investors, according to reports.
Nestlé has doubled capacity at its Milo chocolate malt beverage factory in south-east Vietnam after a CHF35m (US$37m) investment.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to open its first brewery in Vietnam in February.
A proposed “bubble tax” on carbonated sodas in Vietnam is unfair as it will fall “almost exclusively” on US soft drink brands, a US trade body has argued.
Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corporation (Sabeco) has unveiled a new US$21m brewery in Vietnam's Ninh Thuan region, its 22nd plant in the country, according to local reports.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch