Uzbekistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
The government of Uzbekistan has approved a bill that will see the prohibition of advertising for alcoholic drinks in the country, according to local reports.
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its range of premium vodkas in Uzbekistan, via leading local importer Altash Invest, the company has said.
Heineken has established a joint venture with Efes Breweries International to invest in the Uzbeki beer market by acquiring breweries.
Baltic Beverages Holding has officially inaugurated its new brewery in Uzbekistan.
Baltic Beverages Holding has confirmed that it is set to build a brewery in Uzbekistan.
Coca-Cola is facing a claim for damages in Uzbekistan, according to press reports.
Brewer Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) is moving into Uzbekistan, targeting the market with a new brewery to be built in Tashkent.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014