Uzbekistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
The government of Uzbekistan has approved a bill that will see the prohibition of advertising for alcoholic drinks in the country, according to local reports.
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its range of premium vodkas in Uzbekistan, via leading local importer Altash Invest, the company has said.
Heineken has established a joint venture with Efes Breweries International to invest in the Uzbeki beer market by acquiring breweries.
Baltic Beverages Holding has officially inaugurated its new brewery in Uzbekistan.
Baltic Beverages Holding has confirmed that it is set to build a brewery in Uzbekistan.
Coca-Cola is facing a claim for damages in Uzbekistan, according to press reports.
Brewer Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) is moving into Uzbekistan, targeting the market with a new brewery to be built in Tashkent.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends