Uzbekistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
The government of Uzbekistan has approved a bill that will see the prohibition of advertising for alcoholic drinks in the country, according to local reports.
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its range of premium vodkas in Uzbekistan, via leading local importer Altash Invest, the company has said.
Heineken has established a joint venture with Efes Breweries International to invest in the Uzbeki beer market by acquiring breweries.
Baltic Beverages Holding has officially inaugurated its new brewery in Uzbekistan.
Baltic Beverages Holding has confirmed that it is set to build a brewery in Uzbekistan.
Coca-Cola is facing a claim for damages in Uzbekistan, according to press reports.
Brewer Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) is moving into Uzbekistan, targeting the market with a new brewery to be built in Tashkent.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research