Uzbekistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
The government of Uzbekistan has approved a bill that will see the prohibition of advertising for alcoholic drinks in the country, according to local reports.
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its range of premium vodkas in Uzbekistan, via leading local importer Altash Invest, the company has said.
Heineken has established a joint venture with Efes Breweries International to invest in the Uzbeki beer market by acquiring breweries.
Baltic Beverages Holding has officially inaugurated its new brewery in Uzbekistan.
Baltic Beverages Holding has confirmed that it is set to build a brewery in Uzbekistan.
Coca-Cola is facing a claim for damages in Uzbekistan, according to press reports.
Brewer Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) is moving into Uzbekistan, targeting the market with a new brewery to be built in Tashkent.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014