Uzbekistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
The government of Uzbekistan has approved a bill that will see the prohibition of advertising for alcoholic drinks in the country, according to local reports.
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its range of premium vodkas in Uzbekistan, via leading local importer Altash Invest, the company has said.
Heineken has established a joint venture with Efes Breweries International to invest in the Uzbeki beer market by acquiring breweries.
Baltic Beverages Holding has officially inaugurated its new brewery in Uzbekistan.
Baltic Beverages Holding has confirmed that it is set to build a brewery in Uzbekistan.
Coca-Cola is facing a claim for damages in Uzbekistan, according to press reports.
Brewer Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH) is moving into Uzbekistan, targeting the market with a new brewery to be built in Tashkent.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends