Uruguay: Latest beverage news & analysis
The European Commission has dropped plans to launch a World Trade Organisation (WTO) complaint against Uruguay, after the South American country agreed to lower duty tax on imported spirits.
Baltika has begun exporting its beer brands into Uruguay, with a view to branching out into Brazil and Argentina.
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with alternative transport company ZAP to distribute its beverages across Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review