Uruguay: Latest beverage news & analysis
The European Commission has dropped plans to launch a World Trade Organisation (WTO) complaint against Uruguay, after the South American country agreed to lower duty tax on imported spirits.
Baltika has begun exporting its beer brands into Uruguay, with a view to branching out into Brazil and Argentina.
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with alternative transport company ZAP to distribute its beverages across Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research