Uruguay: Latest beverage news & analysis
The European Commission has dropped plans to launch a World Trade Organisation (WTO) complaint against Uruguay, after the South American country agreed to lower duty tax on imported spirits.
Baltika has begun exporting its beer brands into Uruguay, with a view to branching out into Brazil and Argentina.
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with alternative transport company ZAP to distribute its beverages across Montevideo, Uruguay.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research