Uruguay: Latest beverage news & analysis
The European Commission has dropped plans to launch a World Trade Organisation (WTO) complaint against Uruguay, after the South American country agreed to lower duty tax on imported spirits.
Baltika has begun exporting its beer brands into Uruguay, with a view to branching out into Brazil and Argentina.
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with alternative transport company ZAP to distribute its beverages across Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research