Uruguay: Latest beverage news & analysis
The European Commission has dropped plans to launch a World Trade Organisation (WTO) complaint against Uruguay, after the South American country agreed to lower duty tax on imported spirits.
Baltika has begun exporting its beer brands into Uruguay, with a view to branching out into Brazil and Argentina.
The Coca-Cola Co. has teamed up with alternative transport company ZAP to distribute its beverages across Montevideo, Uruguay.
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets