United States: Latest beverage news & analysis
Brown-Forman's CEO has said sales of the Southern Comfort brand would have declined even faster if not for efforts by the company to shore them up.
Last week, analysts got a sneak preview of the Keurig Kold. It was a long-awaited chance to test-drive the home-carbonation platform that The Coca-Cola Co likes so much it invested at least US$1.25bn in maker Keurig Green Mountain.
The head of Cott Corp has said he expects North American carbonated soft drink volumes to sink by as much as 10% this year as the category continues to decline.
The head of Monster Beverage has said distributors outside of the US have shown “scepticism” over the ongoing transition of The Coca-Cola Co's energy portfolio.
The CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said there is “no real mystery” surrounding its talks with The Coca-Cola Co over pricing.
PepsiCo's next quarterly dividend will be a 7% rise on the same period last year, the company has announced.
Pabst Brewing Co is to open a small brewery and visitor centre on the site of the original Pabst Brewery, founded in 1844.
Boisset Family Estates has appointed a European sales manager for its Californian portfolio.
Diageo has appointed James Thompson as its new marketing and innovation head for North America as Peter McDonough prepares to leave after nine years with the company.
Soft drinks and bottled water maker Varni Brothers Corp has launched its Noah's Spring Water brand in a resealable 24-ounce can.
Bacardi has launched a new white corn whiskey brand as it targets growth in flavoured spirits.
PepsiCo's Americas beverages unit has posted an increase in first-half sales and profits despite an overall slump for the snacks and drinks maker.
Heaven Hill Brands has launched a "super-premium" rye whiskey under its Pikesville brand.
Bacchus Wine Fund has released two Northern Californian reds through the Sbragia vineyard.
PepsiCo has announced an overhaul of its Americas beverages unit as it unveiled a series of management changes.
Rarely do sponsorship deals pay off so quickly.
I've just got back from New York, where the owner of a successful string of Manhattan bars showed me one of his latest best-sellers.
It's yet another sign that the legal marijuana business is moving closer to the alcohol industry in the US.
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research