United Arab Emirates: Latest beverage news & analysis
Brown-Forman's long-serving Middle East head is to retire after 20 years with the company.
Diageo has released three rare single malt Scotch whiskies, two of which are exclusive to Travel Retail.
An emirate in the Persian Gulf has banned energy drinks from restaurants and cafes, according to a local report.
PepsiCo has opened an R&D facility in Dubai to develop new flavours for Middle Eastern consumers.
Diageo has launched a “limited-edition” design for its Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve to mark the 30th anniversary of airport retailer Dubai Duty Free.
Heineken has opened a branded airport lounge bar at Dubai International airport – its first in the Middle East.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its US$980m deal to buy half of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Economy has reversed its decision to ban 30cl soft drinks cans in the country, after claiming the can sizes violated consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will withdraw its 30cl soft drinks cans in the United Arab Emirates after they were found to violate consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits