United Arab Emirates: Latest beverage news & analysis
PepsiCo has opened an R&D facility in Dubai to develop new flavours for Middle Eastern consumers.
Diageo has launched a “limited-edition” design for its Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve to mark the 30th anniversary of airport retailer Dubai Duty Free.
Heineken has opened a branded airport lounge bar at Dubai International airport – its first in the Middle East.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its US$980m deal to buy half of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Economy has reversed its decision to ban 30cl soft drinks cans in the country, after claiming the can sizes violated consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will withdraw its 30cl soft drinks cans in the United Arab Emirates after they were found to violate consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
Pernod Ricard will offer duty-free shoppers in Dubai the chance to win artwork currently being used to promote its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand.
Diageo aims to double the size of its business in the Middle East within the next five years by selling more premium drinks in travel retail at the region's key airports.
Authorities in United Arab Emirates are searching for the source of a false claim that PepsiCo's 7Up drink was withdrawn from sale in the country due to safety concerns.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research