United Arab Emirates: Latest beverage news & analysis
Diageo has launched a “limited-edition” design for its Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve to mark the 30th anniversary of airport retailer Dubai Duty Free.
Heineken has opened a branded airport lounge bar at Dubai International airport – its first in the Middle East.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its US$980m deal to buy half of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Economy has reversed its decision to ban 30cl soft drinks cans in the country, after claiming the can sizes violated consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will withdraw its 30cl soft drinks cans in the United Arab Emirates after they were found to violate consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
Pernod Ricard will offer duty-free shoppers in Dubai the chance to win artwork currently being used to promote its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand.
Diageo aims to double the size of its business in the Middle East within the next five years by selling more premium drinks in travel retail at the region's key airports.
Authorities in United Arab Emirates are searching for the source of a false claim that PepsiCo's 7Up drink was withdrawn from sale in the country due to safety concerns.
Nestlé Middle East has opened a multi-million dollar facility in Dubai for the manufacturing powdered milk and Pure Life bottled water.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman