United Arab Emirates: Latest beverage news & analysis
Diageo has launched a “limited-edition” design for its Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve to mark the 30th anniversary of airport retailer Dubai Duty Free.
Heineken has opened a branded airport lounge bar at Dubai International airport – its first in the Middle East.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its US$980m deal to buy half of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries.
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Economy has reversed its decision to ban 30cl soft drinks cans in the country, after claiming the can sizes violated consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has said it will withdraw its 30cl soft drinks cans in the United Arab Emirates after they were found to violate consumer protection law.
The Coca-Cola Co has announced that it will buy 50% of the soft drinks business of Aujan Industries, as part of the US firm's long-term investment plan in the Middle East.
Pernod Ricard will offer duty-free shoppers in Dubai the chance to win artwork currently being used to promote its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand.
Diageo aims to double the size of its business in the Middle East within the next five years by selling more premium drinks in travel retail at the region's key airports.
Authorities in United Arab Emirates are searching for the source of a false claim that PepsiCo's 7Up drink was withdrawn from sale in the country due to safety concerns.
Nestlé Middle East has opened a multi-million dollar facility in Dubai for the manufacturing powdered milk and Pure Life bottled water.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk