Ukraine: Latest beverage news & analysis
The European Commission has released details of proposals to remove tariffs on goods traded between the European Union and Ukraine.
Vodka producer Nemiroff has been forced to cease production in its home market of Ukraine, as the company's shareholders continue to do battle.
Carlsberg has claimed that it will be forced to close one of its Ukraine breweries if a three-fold duty hike on beer goes through, according to reports.
Australian wine brand Hardys has been launched in Ukraine to take advantage of a "huge market", its owner Accolade Wines said today (17 August).
Carlsberg's beer sales at stadiums hosting the European Football Championships have already topped that from the entire last tournament, with consumption up 49% per spectator.
Oasis CIS is eyeing expansion in Ukraine's beer market via the possible acquisition of local brewer Persha Privatna Brovarnya, according to a report.
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute Warsteiner beer in Ukraine.
Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
Nemiroff has resumed production after a majority of its own shareholders blocked operations at its distillery due to an ownership dispute.
Molson Coors is seeking to bolster its presence in Eastern Europe by launching Carling lager in Ukraine, via a tie-up with local brewer Obolon.
One, perhaps minor, consequence of the conflict in Ukraine appears to be a fall in sales of Russian vodka in the country.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends