Trinidad and Tobago: Latest beverage news & analysis
Carlsberg is set to return to Trinidad & Tobago, through an import partnership with NWT Enterprises in the market.
The CEO and MD of Angostura Holdings, Wayne Yip Choy, has left his post at the rum distiller, according to a local report.
Molson Coors Brewing Company has begun selling Coors Light in Trinidad and Tobago.
CL WorldBrands has announced two senior appointments.
Angostura Holdings has made a friendly bid for a major stake in the parent company of rum producer Wray & Nephew.
Angostura has launched its first new bitters for nearly 200 years.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp