Trinidad and Tobago: Latest beverage news & analysis
Trinidad & Tobago rum company Angostura has countered reports in local media that its rum stocks are "under audit".
Carlsberg is set to return to Trinidad & Tobago, through an import partnership with NWT Enterprises in the market.
The CEO and MD of Angostura Holdings, Wayne Yip Choy, has left his post at the rum distiller, according to a local report.
Molson Coors Brewing Company has begun selling Coors Light in Trinidad and Tobago.
CL WorldBrands has announced two senior appointments.
Angostura Holdings has made a friendly bid for a major stake in the parent company of rum producer Wray & Nephew.
Angostura has launched its first new bitters for nearly 200 years.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range