Trinidad and Tobago: Latest beverage news & analysis
Carlsberg is set to return to Trinidad & Tobago, through an import partnership with NWT Enterprises in the market.
The CEO and MD of Angostura Holdings, Wayne Yip Choy, has left his post at the rum distiller, according to a local report.
Molson Coors Brewing Company has begun selling Coors Light in Trinidad and Tobago.
CL WorldBrands has announced two senior appointments.
Angostura Holdings has made a friendly bid for a major stake in the parent company of rum producer Wray & Nephew.
Angostura has launched its first new bitters for nearly 200 years.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban