Thailand: Latest beverage news & analysis
PepsiCo's partnership with Serm Suk is under threat after 59 years, signalling the dawn of a new and inevitably challenging era for the soft drinks firm in the country.
Nestle Waters has invested THB1.8bn (US$51.3m) in a new Pure Life bottled water facility in Thailand as it looks to expand its reach in the country.
Singha Corp, the maker of Singha, has launched a "modern" beer inspired by European lagers.
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has launched a seasonal campaign for its Grey Goose vodka brand at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Johnnie Walker-owner Diageo is the most exposed to a ban on alcohol in Thailand following the death of the country's king, an analyst has said.
C&C Group has switched distribution partners for Magners in Thailand, dropping a previous agreement for a tie-up with San Miguel Brewery.
Thailand beverage producer Singha is to invest THB500m (US$14m) annually to boost tourism and agriculture projects in Chiang Rai, northern Thailand.
Diageo is testing a "smart bottle" in Thailand that uses sensor tags to combat counterfeiting and push brand marketing directly to consumers.
ThaiBev has posted a jump in nine-month net profits from the Q3 sale of its Myanmar beer business and a leap in beer volumes.
A drinks trade body in Thailand has hit out against new measures to ban alcohol sales near academic institutions, saying the plans could impact 125,000 jobs.
Thailand has scrapped a proposal to ban alcohol sales over the New Year and Thai New Year celebrations, according to local reports.
Would the thought of working in a morgue stop you from drink driving?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report