Tajikstan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola Icecek has confirmed the opening of a new production plant in the Central Asian country of Tajikistan.
Coca-Cola Icecek is planning to build a US$30m a production plant in the Central Asian country of Tajikistan, according to reports.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board