Switzerland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Today, Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) released its Q4 and FY results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Earlier this week, Coca-Cola HBC released its Q2 and H1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has announced that the chairman of its board of directors, George David, has stepped down.
FIFA World Cup sponsors The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev have called for the head of the football organisation to step down.
Amcor Group and Sidel have received approval from the European Commission for their liquid packaging technology joint-venture.
Coca-Cola HBC has warned it will face continued currency fluctuations this year after sales and underlying profits fell in full-year results.
A legal ruling in Switzerland against absinthe producers in the country has been welcomed by the owner of the French La Fée absinthe brand.
Coca-Cola HBC has seen a slower fall in Q2 volumes contribute to a lift in profits in its half-year, although 2014 looks set to be a difficult year for the company.
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a 6% rise in first-half sales, on an organic basis, helped by growth in emerging markets.
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) is to delist from the New York Stock Exchange because of low trading volumes.
Travel Retail operator Dufry has agreed a deal to acquire its rival The Nuance Group for CHF1.55bn (US$1.73bn).
Tetra Pak has acquired plant engineering company Miteco for an undisclosed fee.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends