Switzerland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Today, Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) released its Q4 and FY results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Earlier this week, Coca-Cola HBC released its Q2 and H1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
FIFA World Cup sponsors The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev have called for the head of the football organisation to step down.
Amcor Group and Sidel have received approval from the European Commission for their liquid packaging technology joint-venture.
Coca-Cola HBC has warned it will face continued currency fluctuations this year after sales and underlying profits fell in full-year results.
A legal ruling in Switzerland against absinthe producers in the country has been welcomed by the owner of the French La Fée absinthe brand.
Coca-Cola HBC has seen a slower fall in Q2 volumes contribute to a lift in profits in its half-year, although 2014 looks set to be a difficult year for the company.
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a 6% rise in first-half sales, on an organic basis, helped by growth in emerging markets.
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) is to delist from the New York Stock Exchange because of low trading volumes.
Travel Retail operator Dufry has agreed a deal to acquire its rival The Nuance Group for CHF1.55bn (US$1.73bn).
Tetra Pak has acquired plant engineering company Miteco for an undisclosed fee.
Coca-Cola HBC has posted a solid set of full-year results after a comparably strong Q4 gave the bottler optimism for the year ahead.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report