Sudan: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller is to significantly expand its brewing capacity in Southern Sudan in response to growing consumer demand for beer.
SABMiller will double beer production and increase soft drinks capacity by more than five times at its brewery in Southern Sudan in order to build on early sales momentum in the province.
SABMiller will significantly increase beer production at its brewery in Southern Sudan to counter competition from Diageo's East African Breweries.
SABMiller has hatched a plan to improve local sourcing for its brewery in Southern Sudan, a move that the brewer says will enhance local farmers' income and enable it to cut costs.
SABMiller subsidiary Southern Sudan Beverages has begun brewing White Bull Lager, the first beer to be produced in Sudan for more than 25 years.
SABMiller Africa plans to begin brewing a new lager in Southern Sudan, following the opening of a brewery in the country's capital.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research