Sri Lanka: Latest beverage news & analysis
Cargills (Ceylon) has agreed a deal with Carlton United Brewers (CUB) to brew and distribute Foster's in Sri Lanka.
Leading drinks companies in Sri Lanka have teamed up to form the country's first industry association.
Elephant House, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings, has extended its soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new cola beverage for the Sri Lankan market, according to local reports.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview