Spain: Latest beverage news & analysis
just-drinks is in Madrid today as a guest of Mahou San Miguel. Here's a look at how the company has grown to become Spain's beer market leader.
Greetings from Jerez in southern Spain, the home of the Sherry industry. I'm here with Edrington to learn about the importance of Sherry casks to the producers of Scotch whisky.
Kicking off just-drinks’ 2006 harvest reports from northern hemisphere wine regions, Chris Losh takes a look at the contrasting fortunes experienced this year by Spanish and Portuguese wine producers.
Reform of EU wine policy has long been viewed as a necessity, but may be closer to becoming a reality, judging by recent remarks from agriculture commissioner Mariann Fischer Boel. A timetable for reform is now in place, beginning with the publication of a Commission policy paper on the subject next month. Alan Osborn reports.
US-based Tito's Handmade Vodka has rolled out to Spain, Denmark and Switzerland.
Freixenet has relaunched a marketing activation in the UK for its namesake sparkling wine brand.
Beam Suntory has declined to comment on claims that it is lining up a sale of its Spanish brandies.
Pernod Ricard has launched a Travel Retail-exclusive Rioja under its Campo Viejo wine brand.
González Byass has posted a strong rise in profits for its fiscal full-year, with exports driving the performance.
Spain's Grupo Cacaolat has launched an addition to its namesake smoothie range that has nutrition as its emphasis.
The European Commission has amended European Union (EU) marketing rules for Spanish sloe-flavoured liqueur Pacharán by insisting that a generic description is used when the product is made outside of Spain.
Grupo Damm said it expects to create 100 extra jobs in 2015, building on the 100 employees it took on last year.
Spanish wine group Freixenet has extended its long-running sponsorship deal with football club Barcelona for another season.
Spanish orange grower Naranjas Che has launched an organic alcoholic wine made from oranges.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts