Slovenia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Lasko Group, the parent company of Slovenia's Pivovarna Lasko brewer, has sold a 57.6% stake in Kosovo-based Birra Peja.
Pivovarna Lasko has begun a search for a strategic investor willing to inject at least EUR75m (US$102.1m) of fresh capital into the company.
Slovenia's Competition Protection Office has lifted a decision to ban Pivovarna Lasko from disposing of its stake in Mercator, according to reports.
Pivovarna Lasko has received shareholder support for the sale of its Fructal juice business to Serbia-based Nectar.
Pivovarna Lasko has agreed to sell its Fructal fruit juice business to Serbia-based Nectar for EUR35.3m (US$51.3m).
Slovenian beverage producer Pivovarna Lasko has stopped the sale of its 12.3% stake in food retailer Mercator.
A consortium of four Slovenian companies has acquired a 13.4% stake in the country’s largest brewer Pivovarna Lasko, according to local reports.
Slovenia’s largest brewer Pivovarna Lasko has received a buyout bid from four domestic companies, according to local reports.
Russian Standard Vodka is taking its vodka brands to Slovenia.
Pivovarna Lasko more than doubled its group net profit in the first nine months of the year.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned