Serbia: Latest beverage news & analysis
The sale of Serbia's Vrsacki Vinogradi winery to Chinese firm Guan Nan is under investigation by the country's prosecutor's office.
Heineken and Efes have agreed to unwind their four year-old partnerships in Kazakhstan and Serbia following a “strategic review”.
Heineken and Efes Breweries International have confirmed further details of their joint-venture in Serbia, and the closure of one of their breweries in the country.
Heineken has won the race to acquire Serbian brewer Rodic.
Carlsberg is looking to invest in its Serbian unit next year, according to local reports.
Heineken has declined to comment on speculation that it is looking to buy the Serbian brewery Pivara MB.
Global brewers have stayed silent over their interest in the possible acquisition of Serbian brewery Pivara MB.
A consortium between the Swedish brewer United Nordic Beverages and Lithuanian Alita plans to invest in the development of Serbian brewery Beogradska Industrija Piva to boost its brewing capacity.
A consortium between the Swedish brewer United Nordic Beverages and Lithuanian Alita has bought a stake in Serbian brewery Beogradska Industrija Piva.
Carlsberg has launched a new high alcohol beer from its Celarevo brewery, making it the strongest beer available in the Serbian market.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch