Serbia: Latest beverage news & analysis
The sale of Serbia's Vrsacki Vinogradi winery to Chinese firm Guan Nan is under investigation by the country's prosecutor's office.
Heineken and Efes have agreed to unwind their four year-old partnerships in Kazakhstan and Serbia following a “strategic review”.
Heineken and Efes Breweries International have confirmed further details of their joint-venture in Serbia, and the closure of one of their breweries in the country.
Heineken has won the race to acquire Serbian brewer Rodic.
Carlsberg is looking to invest in its Serbian unit next year, according to local reports.
Heineken has declined to comment on speculation that it is looking to buy the Serbian brewery Pivara MB.
Global brewers have stayed silent over their interest in the possible acquisition of Serbian brewery Pivara MB.
A consortium between the Swedish brewer United Nordic Beverages and Lithuanian Alita plans to invest in the development of Serbian brewery Beogradska Industrija Piva to boost its brewing capacity.
A consortium between the Swedish brewer United Nordic Beverages and Lithuanian Alita has bought a stake in Serbian brewery Beogradska Industrija Piva.
Carlsberg has launched a new high alcohol beer from its Celarevo brewery, making it the strongest beer available in the Serbian market.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages