Romania: Latest beverage news & analysis
SABMiller has launched new on-trade packaging for its Grolsch brand in Romania, known as 'The Jar'.
Volume beer sales in Romania fell by 3% in the first half of 2013, according to local reports.
Volume sales of imported wine to Romania fell by 45% year-on-year in 2013's first quarter, according to a report.
The Romanian beer market grew by 4% in the first half of the year, according to the country's national brewers association.
Bad weather in the first quarter of this year saw Romanian beer consumption drop 5% from the previous year, an industry group has said.
William Grant & Sons has confirmed a switch of distributor for three of its brands in Romania.
SABMiller has lined up the launch of its Grolsch beer brand into the Romanian market.
Industry body Romanian Winegrowers has launched a website targeted at the UK wine market.
Romania's Government plans to introduce a special levy on soft drinks as part of a new junk food tax.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has inaugurated an advanced energy saving power plant in Romania as part of an initiative to slash annual CO 2 emissions across all of Coca-Cola Hellenic’s operations by more than 20%.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter