Puerto Rico: Latest beverage news & analysis
A Puerto Rico politician is pushing for the country to raise its legal drinking age to 21, according to reports.
Diageo has dismissed claims made by Distelleria Serralles that the drinks giant has breached its contract with the Puerto Rico-based rum producer.
Puerto Rican rum producer Destilería Serrallés has launched into travel retail after a link-up with Haleybrooke International.
Diageo has declined to comment on the announcement that the National Puerto Rican Day Parade is “terminating” its relationship with the drinks giant over the Captain Morgan affair.
FAIR COMPETITION IS THE AMERICAN WAY MERCEDITA, Puerto Rico
Rums of Puerto Rico, the Government-backed umbrella marketing body, has launched its first campaign for two years in the US.
Bacardi Corporation has settled a violation of the Clean Water Act after having paid a US$550,000 fine.
Bacardi has announced the pending retirement of the president of its Puerto Rican operations, and the promotion of a Bacardi family member to the post.
A lawsuit brought by US-based brewer Molson Coors Brewing claiming that Puerto Rican tax policy favours local brewers has been dismissed by a Puerto Rican court.
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller