Puerto Rico: Latest beverage news & analysis
A Puerto Rico politician is pushing for the country to raise its legal drinking age to 21, according to reports.
Diageo has dismissed claims made by Distelleria Serralles that the drinks giant has breached its contract with the Puerto Rico-based rum producer.
Puerto Rican rum producer Destilería Serrallés has launched into travel retail after a link-up with Haleybrooke International.
Diageo has declined to comment on the announcement that the National Puerto Rican Day Parade is “terminating” its relationship with the drinks giant over the Captain Morgan affair.
FAIR COMPETITION IS THE AMERICAN WAY MERCEDITA, Puerto Rico
Rums of Puerto Rico, the Government-backed umbrella marketing body, has launched its first campaign for two years in the US.
Bacardi Corporation has settled a violation of the Clean Water Act after having paid a US$550,000 fine.
Bacardi has announced the pending retirement of the president of its Puerto Rican operations, and the promotion of a Bacardi family member to the post.
A lawsuit brought by US-based brewer Molson Coors Brewing claiming that Puerto Rican tax policy favours local brewers has been dismissed by a Puerto Rican court.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts