Poland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Stock Spirits hosted a visit to its production facility in Poland earlier this week, with just-drinks joining a group of analysts on an early-morning flight to the south-eastern city of Lublin.
Stock Spirits has launched a "root and branch" review of its corporate strategy, after two tough years in its key Polish market.
Stock Spirits has appointed Miroslaw Stachowicz to its board as an independent non-exec director.
Younger consumers in Poland are paving the way for wine culture, according to new research.
Belvédère has finalised the sale of its Polish liquor store business, Galeria Alkoholi, to Carrefour for an undisclosed sum.
Polish food and beverage group Maspex is to buy two drinks brands from Agros Nova Group for an undisclosed sum.
Stock Spirits Group has warned that profits could miss full-year targets by as much as EUR10m (US$12.5m) as stiff competition in Poland hampers second-half performance.
Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
William Grant & Sons has extended its distribution tie-up in Poland with Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
Private-label syrup producer Excellence has launched a range of three syrups under its namesake brand name.
Poland's spirits industry has urged the country's prime minister not to press ahead with plans for a 15% rise in tax on the category.
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- The global beer category - The facts
- Heineken Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research