Poland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Stock Spirits hosted a visit to its production facility in Poland earlier this week, with just-drinks joining a group of analysts on an early-morning flight to the south-eastern city of Lublin.
Russian spirits producer Synergy Group has switched the Polish distribution of its Beluga vodka brand to Stock Spirits.
Stock Spirits has come out fighting against rebel shareholders, claiming that its recent actions are "already bearing fruit".
Stock Spirits has rounded off a busy week with the announcement of a new MD for its unit in Poland.
Roust has launched a super premium variant of its Zubrowka vodka brand.
Stock Spirits has launched a "root and branch" review of its corporate strategy, after two tough years in its key Polish market.
Stock Spirits has appointed Miroslaw Stachowicz to its board as an independent non-exec director.
Younger consumers in Poland are paving the way for wine culture, according to new research.
Belvédère has finalised the sale of its Polish liquor store business, Galeria Alkoholi, to Carrefour for an undisclosed sum.
Polish food and beverage group Maspex is to buy two drinks brands from Agros Nova Group for an undisclosed sum.
Stock Spirits Group has warned that profits could miss full-year targets by as much as EUR10m (US$12.5m) as stiff competition in Poland hampers second-half performance.
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages