Poland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Stock Spirits hosted a visit to its production facility in Poland earlier this week, with just-drinks joining a group of analysts on an early-morning flight to the south-eastern city of Lublin.
Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
William Grant & Sons has extended its distribution tie-up in Poland with Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
Private-label syrup producer Excellence has launched a range of three syrups under its namesake brand name.
Poland's spirits industry has urged the country's prime minister not to press ahead with plans for a 15% rise in tax on the category.
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
Beam Inc has cancelled a distribution deal with CEDC in Poland to sign a new agreement with Stock Spirits Group (SSG).
Russian Standard has appointed a president for the Polish operations of recently-acquired Central European Distribution Corp.
Russian Standard owner Roustam Tariko will take sole control of Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) this week when a restructuring plan goes into effect.
Pernod Ricard is set to roll out a redesigned bottle for its Wyborowa vodka brand.
Carlsberg has hailed its sponsorship of the European Football Championships a success, despite stricter abv laws in Poland, bad weather and attempts by other brewers to exploit the tournament.
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp