Poland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Stock Spirits hosted a visit to its production facility in Poland earlier this week, with just-drinks joining a group of analysts on an early-morning flight to the south-eastern city of Lublin.
Stock Spirits Group has warned that profits could miss full-year targets by as much as EUR10m (US$12.5m) as stiff competition in Poland hampers second-half performance.
Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
William Grant & Sons has extended its distribution tie-up in Poland with Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
Private-label syrup producer Excellence has launched a range of three syrups under its namesake brand name.
Poland's spirits industry has urged the country's prime minister not to press ahead with plans for a 15% rise in tax on the category.
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
Beam Inc has cancelled a distribution deal with CEDC in Poland to sign a new agreement with Stock Spirits Group (SSG).
Russian Standard has appointed a president for the Polish operations of recently-acquired Central European Distribution Corp.
Russian Standard owner Roustam Tariko will take sole control of Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) this week when a restructuring plan goes into effect.
Pernod Ricard is set to roll out a redesigned bottle for its Wyborowa vodka brand.
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research