Poland: Latest beverage news & analysis
Stock Spirits hosted a visit to its production facility in Poland earlier this week, with just-drinks joining a group of analysts on an early-morning flight to the south-eastern city of Lublin.
Coca-Cola HBC's Polish unit has appointed Marie Brizard Wine & Spirits' (MBWS) Polish subsidiary to handle its products in the country.
Russian spirits producer Synergy Group has switched the Polish distribution of its Beluga vodka brand to Stock Spirits.
Stock Spirits has come out fighting against rebel shareholders, claiming that its recent actions are "already bearing fruit".
Stock Spirits has rounded off a busy week with the announcement of a new MD for its unit in Poland.
Roust has launched a super premium variant of its Zubrowka vodka brand.
Stock Spirits has launched a "root and branch" review of its corporate strategy, after two tough years in its key Polish market.
Stock Spirits has appointed Miroslaw Stachowicz to its board as an independent non-exec director.
Younger consumers in Poland are paving the way for wine culture, according to new research.
Belvédère has finalised the sale of its Polish liquor store business, Galeria Alkoholi, to Carrefour for an undisclosed sum.
Polish food and beverage group Maspex is to buy two drinks brands from Agros Nova Group for an undisclosed sum.
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign