Peru: Latest beverage news & analysis
Mexico's Arca Continental has increased its stake in Corporacion Lindley, four months after taking majority control of the sole Coca-Cola bottler in Peru.
Arca Continental has acquired majority control of Corporacion Lindley, the sole Coca-Cola bottler in Peru, in the latest bottler consolidation move in the Coca-Cola system.
Latin American cola producer Grupo Aje is to consider an initial public offering (IPO) this year, according to reports.
Exports of Peru's quintessential grape brandy, pisco sour, surged 152% during the first five months of 2010.
SABMiller will launch Miller Genuine Draft in Peru, marking the beer brand's first appearance in South America.
Foreign interest in pisco, the Peruvian grape-based brandy, has prompted authorities to launch a distance learning degree for the spirit drink.
Peruvian drinks group Union de Cervecerias Peruanas Backus & Johnston (Backus) has reported a 40% drop in third-quarter profits to PEN81.3m (US$27m).
Peruvian wine exports have leapt in the first eight months of this year, according to recent figures.
Union de Cervecerias Peruanas Backus & Johnston has commenced its investment across Peru for 2007 and 2008.
Ajegroup is looking to enter its domestic beer market, according to reports.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller