Panama: Latest beverage news & analysis
Rexam has acquired a beverage can plant in Panama from SABMiller as it looks to expand in the Central American market.
Diageo has said it is looking to "drive innovations" in Latin America with the opening of a new "technical" centre in Panama.
SABMiller subsidiary Cervecería Nacional has agreed a US$86m deal to sell its milk and juice business to the Central American producer co-operative Dos Pinos.
Scotch whisky distillers have a second trademark success to cheer in as many months after gaining protected name status for their products in Panama.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets