Panama: Latest beverage news & analysis
Rexam has acquired a beverage can plant in Panama from SABMiller as it looks to expand in the Central American market.
Diageo has said it is looking to "drive innovations" in Latin America with the opening of a new "technical" centre in Panama.
SABMiller subsidiary Cervecería Nacional has agreed a US$86m deal to sell its milk and juice business to the Central American producer co-operative Dos Pinos.
Scotch whisky distillers have a second trademark success to cheer in as many months after gaining protected name status for their products in Panama.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends