Pakistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola Icecek has opened a sixth plant in Pakistan as it looks to take advantage of the market's potential.
Boisset Family Estates has launched a marketing campaign in the US for its Boisset Collection range, in partnership with the French national tourism organisation, Atout France.
Nichols has been hit with a fine of almost US$14m following a legal ruling in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) is to invest US$300m in Pakistan over the next three years.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range