Pakistan: Latest beverage news & analysis
Coca-Cola Icecek has opened a sixth plant in Pakistan as it looks to take advantage of the market's potential.
Boisset Family Estates has launched a marketing campaign in the US for its Boisset Collection range, in partnership with the French national tourism organisation, Atout France.
Nichols has been hit with a fine of almost US$14m following a legal ruling in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) is to invest US$300m in Pakistan over the next three years.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?