Other: Latest beverage news & analysis
While Chris Mercer has a healthy scepticism for online fads, he believes Twitter could be more than yet another means for people with little to say to say rather too much. As its business applications begin to be exploited, he suggests Twitter may be worth a second look.
Bacardi Brown-Forman has unveiled a global print campaign for its Bombay Sapphire gin brand.
In 1996, Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co, a leading beverage producer in China, began a joint venture with Danone Group to form five new subsidiaries.
SABMiller has announced changes to the Grolsch International senior management team.
The European Union has made a plea to the alcoholic drinks industry to stop targeting young people and minors in marketing campaigns.
The chairman of Constellation Europe has left the company to become the new chief of Italian wine producer Gruppo Italiano Vini.
Red Bull has launched a new natural cola brand, Simply Cola, across seven global markets.
A new anti-binge drinking campaign coordinated by the European Union’s (EU) wine industry federation the Commission Européen des Enterprises Vins (CEEV) has been welcomed by an EU commissioner.
SABMiller has appointed an international brand director for its Grolsch beer brand.
Pernod Ricard Asia Duty Free has launched a promotion in airports within the Asia Pacific region for the group's Ballantine's Scotch whisky brand.
London Gin has gained recognition as a special quality beverage by the European Union.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory