Other: Latest beverage news & analysis
As the Travel Retail industry gathers for next week's TFWA World Exhibition amid the luxury yachts and pampered pooches of sunny Cannes, this most global of sales channels has much to ponder.
The world will have 400m new luxury spirits consumers by 2020, according to a new report from Diageo.
Coca-Cola's recent water-replenishment achievements underline the company's status as a leader in sustainability within the drinks sector. However, Ben Cooper writes, an even greater focus on specific areas of water stress from all drinks companies looks certain to be required to take industry engagement on water to the next level.
In the beer category, the aluminium can was until recently considered the bastion of the big brand. Here in the UK, this continues to be the case: There are still stacks of them flanking supermarket entrances in all their 20x44cl pack glory.
It was a bruising first results announcement for management at the newly-formed Coca-Cola European Partners.
Coca-Cola European Partners is to change tack on its Coke Life distribution in Europe, downgrading the newest Coca-Cola trademark innovation to one that targets only to a "niche" group.
PepsiCo has increased year-to-date beverage volumes as its North American drinks unit boosted sales and profits.
Radico Khaitan will release its Rampur Indian single malt whisky in the UK next month.
SABMiller's shareholders have given Anheuser-Busch InBev the green light to complete its takeover of the UK-headquartered brewer, in what will be the third-largest acquisition in corporate history.
Anhesuer-Busch InBev has said its shareholders have approved the acquisition of SABMiller, moving the deal a step closer to next month's scheduled completion.
SPI Group has announced that the CEO of its Stolichnaya vodka brand-owner, Stoli Group, will leave the company next month.
William Grant & Sons has reported rising full-year sales and profits as it continues to move away from distributing third-party brands.
Coca-Cola Co director Evan Greenberg has confirmed his intention to step down.
Camus has announced a change of communications manager, with the incumbent also set to become the Cognac company’s consumer outreach manager.
Casa Cuervo is set to release the second expression in its Steamship Collection.
Heineken is known for its flashy adverts. Now the brewer has given the star treatment to a new recruitment drive with a glamorous and highly-persuasive ad that, quite frankly, had the staff here at just-drinks dusting off their resumes.
I was full of questions yesterday when reading our news story about Bacardi's Martini Smart Cube. An ice cube-shaped device that can provide real-time information about its consumer? How? What? Why? Here are some more details to help answer my - and maybe your questions.
Drinks companies that use celebrities and influencers to endorse products via social media could be in line for some rule changes.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends