Other: Latest beverage news & analysis
A fledgling partnership between Jose Cuervo and the Ford Motor Co underlines the potential for the innovative and environmentally positive re-utilisation of waste products from beverage production. Ben Cooper reports.
On Thursday (28 July), Diageo will report its full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its fourth quarter, the three months to the end of June:
On Friday, Anheuser-Busch InBev will announce its second-quarter and half-year results. Here, just-drinks looks at the global beer company's activities in the three months to the end of June.
Earlier today (27 July), The Coca-Cola Co posted a near-5% dip in sales for the first six months of 2015. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant in the three months and six months to the end of June.
A recent review article appearing in Food & Function, a publication of the Royal Society of Chemistry in the UK, presents a summary of evidence-based scientific data relating the moderate consumption of wine and other alcoholic beverages to health.
SABMiller has put its integration talks with Anheuser-Busch InBev on hold, just-drinks understands.
Confidence in the global drinks industry has been dealt a significant blow by the UK’s decision to leave the European Union (EU), an exclusive just-drinks survey shows.
A rise in price/mix and a Germany-related gain in the second quarter helped pull Coca-Cola Co's bottom line into growth for the first six months of this year.
Cognac in the US helped drive strong sales and profits growth for LVMH's wines & spirits unit, Moet Hennessy, in the first half of the year.
Declines in Dr Pepper Snapple Group's core CSD brands have failed to offset growth in the company's increasingly-diversified portfolio as first-half profits jumped.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has upped its offer for SABMiller to GBP79bn (US$103bn) after investor pressure forced it to sweeten its terms.
Diageo's head of Travel Retail, Doug Bagley, is to leave the company amid an overhaul of the unit.
Refresco Group has extended its soft drinks and fruit juice production footprint into North America through the purchase of Whitlock Packaging.
Anheuser-Busch InBev wants to offload SABMiller's Eastern European beer assets as one package rather than piecemeal, according to a report.
Gruppo Campari is trialling a pre-mix Negroni product in the US as it looks to ride the popularity of the Campari-based cocktail in the country's on-premise.
A couple of months ago, US-based Saltwater Brewery developed 'edible six-pack rings' in an effort to curb threats to wildlife.
Who do you work for? I ask, merely to draw your attention to just-drinks’ company pages.
In yet one more sign that The Coca-Cola Co is losing its lustre, the soft drinks maker has, for the first time, fallen out of the top ten of a 'world's biggest brands' ranking.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends