Latest beverage news & analysis in Oceania
Earlier this year, Chris Losh attended an Australian tasting in the UK and got a glimpse of the future for the country's wine producers. Her...
Earlier this week, Coca-Cola Amatil issued its results for 2016. The group saw its 12-month sales rise by just over 1%, with net profits on...
This month, Chris Losh turns his attention to the Australian wine industry, and finds a country struggling with scant opportunities and stru...
Asia is emerging as an increasingly attractive and significant destination for Australia’s wine exports, which experienced their strongest p...
Earlier this week, Treasury Wine Estates released its results for the first six months of fiscal-2017. Following the announcement, just-drinks spoke to CEO Michael Clarke and, in this, the second part of our interview, we discuss the performances of TWE's regions and ask Clarke what he has brought to the group since he joined, three years ago.
Earlier today, Treasury Wine Estates reported another strong set of figures, with half-year sales jumping by almost a quarter and net profits more-than-doubling. Following the release of the results, just-drinks spoke to CEO Michael Clarke about the numbers, and how he has managed to turn around a company that less than three years ago took an impairment charge of almost US$250m.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Australian unit, Carlton & United Breweries, is highlighting its Pure Blonde brand's health and fitness credentials in a AUD10m (US$7.7m) marketing push for the low-carb lager.
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's Australian Beverages unit is to leave the role.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced the retirement in May of three directors, along with the previously-announced retirement of chairman David Gonski.
CHAMP Private Equity has confirmed to just-drinks that it has abandoned plans to either sell or float Accolade Wines, adding that it aims to "enhance" the unit’s "attractiveness to investors".
A new TV commercial for Bundaberg aims to continue Diageo's efforts to get the rum brand back on track in its domestic Australian market.
Wine supplier Australian Vintage has blamed Brexit currency headwinds for a sharp drop in first-half net profits.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts