Norway: Latest beverage news & analysis
Carlsberg is to open a second joint brewery with Brooklyn Brewery, this time in Trondheim, Norway.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost its appeal in Norway against Budejovikcy Budvar's registration of the Budweiser Budvar trademark in the country.
Wine will not be sold in grocery stores under changes planned by Norway’s new centre-right government, despite initial reports.
Norway’s newly-elected centre-right Government is about to herald a major shake-up of the country’s drinks sector.
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams
Norwegian beverage company Mack has joined forces with Rexam to launch a beverage can for its Arctic Beer brand targeted at young males.
Isklar has said it is seeking third-party investment after a court in Norway appointed an administrator to help restructure the bottled water group's debt.
Voss Water has secured US$18m in funding to grow its business in the US and Norway.
Norway-based Arcus has appointed Kobrand Corp as US importer of its Vikingfjord vodka brand.
Soft drink sales in Norway over the summer hit record levels, according to local reports.
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles