Norway: Latest beverage news & analysis
The Loch Lomond Group is continuing to increase its Travel Retail presence with a new distribution partnership in the Nordics.
Norway's largest spirits producer, Arcus-Gruppen, is to launch an IPO as it looks to strengthen its position in the Nordics.
New Norwegian spirits producer Oslo Håndverksdestilleri has launched its first product - the digestive bitter Marka.
Arcus has developed an aquavit for use in cocktails, in an attempt to capitalise on the trend.
SPI's vodka arm Stoli Group has dropped Edrington as its distributor in four Nordic countries, to sign deals with two regional companies.
Carlsberg is to open a second joint brewery with Brooklyn Brewery, this time in Trondheim, Norway.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lost its appeal in Norway against Budejovikcy Budvar's registration of the Budweiser Budvar trademark in the country.
Wine will not be sold in grocery stores under changes planned by Norway’s new centre-right government, despite initial reports.
Norway’s newly-elected centre-right Government is about to herald a major shake-up of the country’s drinks sector.
William Grant & Sons' Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams
Ah, August: You are like a month of Sundays, with lots of sunshine, plenty of R'n'R and very little else going on.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Wineries in the US - Industry Market Research Report