Latest beverage news & analysis in North America
Data provider Nielsen has teamed up with on-trade consultants CGA to launch its first consumer sentiment survey on the US on-trade market. T...
Morgan Stanley last week released a report based on a survey of US wholesalers that found increased confidence is the country's spirits mark...
On Thursday, two US senators sent a letter to the Department of Justice highlighting their concerns over Anheuser-Busch InBev's proposed pur...
Late last week, Boston Beer Co turned in a disappointing set of first-quarter numbers. Net profits plummeted 49% while sales and volumes in...
Lucas Bols has seen a lot of changes recently. Earlier this month, just-drinks spoke to CEO Huub van Doorne about the company's IPO earlier this year, as well as the increasingly-crowded US spirits market and how best to target China's new cocktail culture.
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
The Coca-Cola Co has joined an increasingly crowded trend for patriotic packaging in the US with a salute to the country's military.
Beam Suntory has expanded the launch of Canadian Club 100% Rye to the US as it targets "significant" growth in the rye whisky category.
Small Town Brewery has launched a second extension to its successful Not Your Father's Root Beer brand.
US hemp company Kona Gold Solutions has said it will release a hemp energy drink in the third quarter of this year.
A new US government study that shows soda consumption among young people falling dramatically over the past two years is a warning for the industry, an analyst has said.
Diageo has followed in Anheuser-Busch InBev's footsteps with the launch of the "patriotic" Smirnoff Red, White & Berry vodka in the US.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends