Latest beverage news & analysis in North America
PepsiCo's cosying up with SodaStream tells us plenty about the fortunes of both companies - and could even be a pointer to the future....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group's CEO has said that growing sparkling water trends are “here to stay” as the company expands Mexican brand Peñafiel...
The Coca-Cola Co is facing the “new normal” as global consumers confront mounting concerns over issues such as disease and economic uncertai...
Amidst the much-publicised decline of both regular and reduced sugar carbonates, The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo have confirmed plans to launch...
Kevin Liles, the former CEO of Def Jam Records, now heads up his own multi-industry firm, KWL Enterprises. This includes working as a consultant to stars such as Jay-Z and Mariah Carey, with whom he has just released a line of tea-blend soft drinks. Yesterday (18 June), he spoke to just-drinks about the celebrity tie-ups, how to make the most of new technology and Jay-Z and Carey's love for the beverage industry.
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
Cuca Fresca Exports has secured the services of rapper Snoop Dogg to promote its namesake cachaça as it expands US distribution.
Cott Corp has seen its net losses widen in its year-to-date, but the company has said its global volumes are continuing to stabilise.
Craft Brew Alliance has narrowed its full-year guidance ahead of releasing its third-quarter results next week.
Suerte Tequila has added a five-year, single barrel iteration to its portfolio.
Hess Family Wine Estates (HFWE) has poached another Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) executive, this time to head up its US & Canada western division.
PepsiCo has struck a deal with SodaStream that will see new versions of its brands tested in the latter's home carbonation machines.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review