Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Yesterday, Heineken released a strong set of Q3 numbers and the consensus from analysts seems to be: We knew it would be good, but not this good.
Earlier today, Heineken reported an 8% increase in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September:
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its third-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of September:
Heineken’s “solid progress” during the first quarter – to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer – could be checked temporarily over the next three months.
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its first-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of March:
Heineken has released details of a change of executive director for its legal affairs function.
Lucas Bols is set to add the co-owner of advertising agency JWT Amsterdam to its supervisory board.
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has launched a seasonal campaign for its Scotch whisky portfolio.
The Dutch unit of Heineken has launched an app designed to encourage off-premise consumers in the country to buy a Heineken in the on-premise.
Lucas Bols, De Kuyper Royal Distillers and Herman Jansen have agreed the carve-up of drinks producer Distilleerderij Cooymans and the wine operations of Delcave/NCK.
Heineken has resolved a dispute with a Dutch supermarket chain over accusations that the brewer was withholding deliveries.
A Dutch supermarket has accused Heineken of failing to deliver enough of the brewer's products because the retailer's prices are too low.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker Houses have reached Europe for the first time, with the company unveiling one of the premium retail outlets in Amsterdam's Schiphol airport.
Lucas Bols has confirmed the departure of a board member after he was linked by a Dutch newspaper this week with the so-called 'Panama Papers' documents leak.
Camus is to switch its distributor in the Netherlands in a bid to boost sales in the country next year.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts