Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Yesterday, Heineken released a strong set of Q3 numbers and the consensus from analysts seems to be: We knew it would be good, but not this good.
Earlier today, Heineken reported an 8% increase in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September:
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its third-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of September:
Heineken’s “solid progress” during the first quarter – to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer – could be checked temporarily over the next three months.
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its first-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of March:
Diageo's Johnnie Walker Houses have reached Europe for the first time, with the company unveiling one of the premium retail outlets in Amsterdam's Schiphol airport.
Lucas Bols has confirmed the departure of a board member after he was linked by a Dutch newspaper this week with the so-called 'Panama Papers' documents leak.
Camus is to switch its distributor in the Netherlands in a bid to boost sales in the country next year.
Heineken has pulled in a further EUR460m (US$487m) from a note placement, three months after raising EUR500m from a separate note tranche.
Lucas Bols has blamed Australia and South-East Asia for pulling down its sales in the first half of its current fiscal year, although North America performed well in the period.
Roust, the owner of Russian Standard vodka, has appointed a new distributor in the Netherlands.
Refresco Gerber has reported a strong third quarter after a warm summer but costs relating to the company's IPO earlier this year dragged down the year-to-date.
Warm weather helped drive a strong third quarter for Heineken.
Ketel One co-owner the Nolet Group has become the largest shareholder in Dutch spirits and liqueurs company Lucas Bols.
Heineken has reported a lift in both sales and volumes for its first quarter, despite a "subdued" performance from its Africa Middle East division.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends