Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Earlier today, Heineken reported a 1.7% decrease in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Heineken has reiterated its satisfaction with its JV partnerships around the world, but admitted that it would be prepared to buy out its partners if they wanted to sell.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in Q3 net profits and flat sales in the first nine months of 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
Beam Suntory is to launch an 11-year-old Laphroaig exclusively into Travel Retail at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Heineken has nominated the financial head of outdoor advertising firm JC Decaux as its next CFO.
Heineken has seen sales in its third quarter slow markedly, as YTD sales suffered as a result.
Heineken has blamed an administrative error after its controlling shareholder failed to properly report stock purchases, leading to a EUR375,000 (US$443,000) fine.
Heineken has announced plans to replace its CFO next year but has stopped short of confirming his departure.
Heineken has confirmed it has received a takeover approach from SABMiller but that the proposal is “non-actionable”.
Heineken has paid EUR2.3m (US$3m) to edge up its stake in India's United Breweries (UB).
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
Click play, above, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's H1 results, which were released earlier today.
Dutch brewers, Heineken and Bavaria, are continuing to see their export traffic delayed as a result of congestion issues at Europe's largest port, the Port of Rotterdam.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014