Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Yesterday, Heineken released a strong set of Q3 numbers and the consensus from analysts seems to be: We knew it would be good, but not this good.
Earlier today, Heineken reported an 8% increase in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September:
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its third-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of September:
Heineken’s “solid progress” during the first quarter – to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer – could be checked temporarily over the next three months.
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its first-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of March:
The Dutch unit of Heineken has launched an app designed to encourage off-premise consumers in the country to buy a Heineken in the on-premise.
Lucas Bols, De Kuyper Royal Distillers and Herman Jansen have agreed the carve-up of drinks producer Distilleerderij Cooymans and the wine operations of Delcave/NCK.
Heineken has resolved a dispute with a Dutch supermarket chain over accusations that the brewer was withholding deliveries.
A Dutch supermarket has accused Heineken of failing to deliver enough of the brewer's products because the retailer's prices are too low.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker Houses have reached Europe for the first time, with the company unveiling one of the premium retail outlets in Amsterdam's Schiphol airport.
Lucas Bols has confirmed the departure of a board member after he was linked by a Dutch newspaper this week with the so-called 'Panama Papers' documents leak.
Camus is to switch its distributor in the Netherlands in a bid to boost sales in the country next year.
Heineken has pulled in a further EUR460m (US$487m) from a note placement, three months after raising EUR500m from a separate note tranche.
Lucas Bols has blamed Australia and South-East Asia for pulling down its sales in the first half of its current fiscal year, although North America performed well in the period.
Roust, the owner of Russian Standard vodka, has appointed a new distributor in the Netherlands.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends