Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Yesterday, Heineken released a strong set of Q3 numbers and the consensus from analysts seems to be: We knew it would be good, but not this good.
Earlier today, Heineken reported an 8% increase in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September:
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its third-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of September:
Heineken’s “solid progress” during the first quarter – to quote the words of CEO Jean-François van Boxmeer – could be checked temporarily over the next three months.
On Wednesday, Heineken will report its first-quarter numbers. Here, just-drinks looks at the group's activities in the three months to the end of March:
Lucas Bols has confirmed the departure of a board member after he was linked by a Dutch newspaper this week with the so-called 'Panama Papers' documents leak.
Camus is to switch its distributor in the Netherlands in a bid to boost sales in the country next year.
Heineken has pulled in a further EUR460m (US$487m) from a note placement, three months after raising EUR500m from a separate note tranche.
Lucas Bols has blamed Australia and South-East Asia for pulling down its sales in the first half of its current fiscal year, although North America performed well in the period.
Roust, the owner of Russian Standard vodka, has appointed a new distributor in the Netherlands.
Refresco Gerber has reported a strong third quarter after a warm summer but costs relating to the company's IPO earlier this year dragged down the year-to-date.
Warm weather helped drive a strong third quarter for Heineken.
Ketel One co-owner the Nolet Group has become the largest shareholder in Dutch spirits and liqueurs company Lucas Bols.
Heineken has reported a lift in both sales and volumes for its first quarter, despite a "subdued" performance from its Africa Middle East division.
Heineken decreased its water consumption last year to 3.9 hectolitres for every hectolitre of beer produced.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Coca-Cola Enterprises Q1 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends