Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Lucas Bols, the Dutch owner of spirits and liqueur brands including Bols and Pisang Ambon, today announced plans to list on the Amsterdam stock exchange in a EUR125m IPO. Here, courtesy of Lucas Bols and just-drinks, is a rundown on the company:
Earlier today, Heineken reported a 1.7% decrease in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Heineken has reiterated its satisfaction with its JV partnerships around the world, but admitted that it would be prepared to buy out its partners if they wanted to sell.
Refresco Gerber has confirmed that it has chosen an IPO as its preferred method of creating “a new capital structure” to fund its growth plans.
SABMiller has launched two new Grolsch radler variants in the Netherlands as it targets young non-beer drinkers.
The holding company of Heineken has proposed the addition of the husband of its controlling shareholder to the board of directors.
Heineken has seen its full-year sales come in flat for 2014, but has said it expects to deliver sales growth this year.
Lucas Bols has blamed currency fluctuations and Russian instability for a slip in third-quarter sales.
Lucas Bols has confirmed an opening price of EUR15.75 per share for its IPO.
Lucas Bols, the Dutch spirits producer, has today started the offer period for its IPO, which will run until 3 February and values the company at up to EUR207m (US$240m).
Lucas Bols, the privately-held Dutch cocktail spirits producer, is looking to raise EUR125m (US$147m) in an IPO.
Beam Suntory is to launch an 11-year-old Laphroaig exclusively into Travel Retail at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Heineken has nominated the financial head of outdoor advertising firm JC Decaux as its next CFO.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research