Netherlands: Latest beverage news & analysis
Lucas Bols, the Dutch owner of spirits and liqueur brands including Bols and Pisang Ambon, today announced plans to list on the Amsterdam stock exchange in a EUR125m IPO. Here, courtesy of Lucas Bols and just-drinks, is a rundown on the company:
Earlier today, Heineken reported a 1.7% decrease in Q3 sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region in the three months to the end of September
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Heineken has reiterated its satisfaction with its JV partnerships around the world, but admitted that it would be prepared to buy out its partners if they wanted to sell.
Lucas Bols, the Dutch spirits producer, has today started the offer period for its IPO, which will run until 3 February and values the company at up to EUR207m (US$240m).
Lucas Bols, the privately-held Dutch cocktail spirits producer, is looking to raise EUR125m (US$147m) in an IPO.
Beam Suntory is to launch an 11-year-old Laphroaig exclusively into Travel Retail at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Heineken has nominated the financial head of outdoor advertising firm JC Decaux as its next CFO.
Heineken has seen sales in its third quarter slow markedly, as YTD sales suffered as a result.
Heineken has blamed an administrative error after its controlling shareholder failed to properly report stock purchases, leading to a EUR375,000 (US$443,000) fine.
Heineken has announced plans to replace its CFO next year but has stopped short of confirming his departure.
Heineken has confirmed it has received a takeover approach from SABMiller but that the proposal is “non-actionable”.
Heineken has paid EUR2.3m (US$3m) to edge up its stake in India's United Breweries (UB).
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
Heineken is about to have the most dramatic moment in its history given the Hollywood blockbuster treatment.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages