Mongolia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Asia Pacific Breweries is set to enter the Mongolian vodka market through a JV with Grandkhaan Holdings in the country.
Mongolia’s largest drinks company is to expand its beer production after securing a US$25m loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD).
The Coca-Cola Co. has opened a new bottling plant in the Mongolian capital. The soft drinks giant said over the weekend that the MNT25.35bn (US$22m) facility, in Ulaanbaatar, will be its second plant in the country, after the first facility was built by exclusive Coke bottler MCS Coca-Cola in 2001.
MCS-Asia Pacific Brewery, the partnership between Singapore’s Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) and Eastern Asia’s MCS Holdings (MCS), plans to brew Tiger beer in Mongolia.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire