Mongolia: Latest beverage news & analysis
Asia Pacific Breweries is set to enter the Mongolian vodka market through a JV with Grandkhaan Holdings in the country.
Mongolia’s largest drinks company is to expand its beer production after securing a US$25m loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD).
The Coca-Cola Co. has opened a new bottling plant in the Mongolian capital. The soft drinks giant said over the weekend that the MNT25.35bn (US$22m) facility, in Ulaanbaatar, will be its second plant in the country, after the first facility was built by exclusive Coke bottler MCS Coca-Cola in 2001.
MCS-Asia Pacific Brewery, the partnership between Singapore’s Asia Pacific Breweries (APB) and Eastern Asia’s MCS Holdings (MCS), plans to brew Tiger beer in Mongolia.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review