Luxembourg: Latest beverage news & analysis
SPI Group has consolidated its presence in the Baltic states with the creation of Amber Beverage Group, a holding company based in the region.
SPI Group has sold its Kremlyovskaya vodka brand to Classic International Group.
SPI Group has announced itself open to acquiring businesses that would boost its global wine portfolio.
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
SPI Group has pulled out of the race to buy Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
SPI Group has declined to comment on whether it is still interested in buying Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) after CEDC accepted a rescue package from another shareholder.
The owner of the Stolichnaya vodka brand, SPI Group, has confirmed that it is considering make a move for embattled spirits producer Central European Distribution Corporation.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the aquisition of Slovak spirits company Imperator and ethanol manufacturing business Novel Ferm, both for undisclosed sums.
Red Bull has lost a challenge at the European Court of Justice over an alleged breach of its trademark by Frisdranken Industrie Winters.
One of SPI Group's two shareholders has quit the Luxembourg-based owner of the Stolichnaya vodka brand.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets