Luxembourg: Latest beverage news & analysis
SPI Group, the Stolichnaya brand owner and parent of Stoli Group, has announced a change of CFO, and a new CEO for Stoli Group.
SPI Group has consolidated its presence in the Baltic states with the creation of Amber Beverage Group, a holding company based in the region.
SPI Group has sold its Kremlyovskaya vodka brand to Classic International Group.
SPI Group has announced itself open to acquiring businesses that would boost its global wine portfolio.
SPI Group has announced another change of regional director in Asia Pacific – its third in 15 months.
SPI Group has pulled out of the race to buy Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC).
SPI Group has declined to comment on whether it is still interested in buying Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) after CEDC accepted a rescue package from another shareholder.
The owner of the Stolichnaya vodka brand, SPI Group, has confirmed that it is considering make a move for embattled spirits producer Central European Distribution Corporation.
Stock Spirits Group has announced the aquisition of Slovak spirits company Imperator and ethanol manufacturing business Novel Ferm, both for undisclosed sums.
Red Bull has lost a challenge at the European Court of Justice over an alleged breach of its trademark by Frisdranken Industrie Winters.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends